Closed Thread
Page 82 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney Ladies, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Quartz Happy Birthday for last week!! Good to hear that the brown was only due to the pessary. Hopefully you will be able to stop them soon - how long do you have to use them for all up? I'm not looking forward to that part!

Alison Good luck with your surgery lovely. I'm sorry you have to go through that in addition to IVF. You sound very positive and your FS sounds brilliant and onto it. Bring on June!!!

Catemer Sorry to hear you and your DP are out again. I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, the crappy thing about this process is that you're so out of control of the whole thing. I can't help with any Colorado protocol info but sending you lots of for your next time around. Take care.

Paddlegirl Wow what a day you had on Friday. It's so hard to be at work at times like that. I hope you're feeling better and having a relaxing weekend. Good luck for your BT tomorrow

Bella So sorry to hear about your chem preg. Like you say though - you are one step closer. You were UTD!!! And you will be again. Your positive approach is contagious!!!

Peonies Good luck for EPU this week, not long now!!

Lindylou Hope you and your DH are having a great weekend away, some gorgeous weather too!

EO Hope you're well! Yep, started FSH and all going well so far. No side effects to speak of so hopefully it stays that way.

Hello to everyone else

AFM - I'm day 3 of FSH and going in for a BT tomorrow morning. Hopefully all going to plan.

Have a great week everyone!
    Last edited by Mac8; 25-03-2012 at 13:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi sydney ladies, i am still here lurking about.

big hugs to the ladies, catamer & DP , Bella and alison who got the wretched AF its sounds like some of you are being very proactive and thinking ahead for a fresh start.

happy belated birthday Quartz! wow, you made it to being UTD by age 35. Well done! Like the others i dread my birthday now. it is another reminder of what i don't have - I am turning 35 this year and it is freaking me out already due to the usual biological clock reasons.

Lindylou - i can't wait to hear how you go on the BT. i have been stalking your diary and i wish you the very best ..hope this is the one

to everyone else and

Me: I had my first official ivf clinic appointment last week ...Filled in all the paperwork and FS told us about the antagonist cycle with Elovna and Orgulat - something!! two meds i had never heard of so i did the google search when i got home. My DH had two more BT - for CF carrier and karyotyping. Hearing the doc talk about all the genetic issues freaked us out

FS is very positive and relaxed which makes me feel comfortable . So it looks like i will either start a cycle in April or June as FS is working o/s in May....(which kind of threw a spanner in the works as I thought we would start in May). Next i have the nurse orientation......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Everyone,

Back home & just POAS. To our utter disbelief its another BFN. 14dpo today, so the result is unlikely to change by Tues. I feel numb right now :'(

Sorry for the me post.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lindylou78 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Back home & just POAS. To our utter disbelief its another BFN. 14dpo today, so the result is unlikely to change by Tues. I feel numb right now :'(

Sorry for the me post.

So sorry...... Was really hoping this would be the one for you!! Take care of yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lindylou78 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the me post.

Oh lindy so sorry babe xoxo thinking of u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie..

Lindy-I honestly cannot believe it.. I kept checking in today hoping to hear good news from you.. I am so sorry you didn't get the result we all wanted today, but I will keep my fingers & toes crossed in any case for Wednesday xxx

Bella-I am also so sorry it ended up being a chemical. Stay strong & positive, you're one step closer to your BFP.. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lindylou - I'm so sorry. I can't believe it! Was sure this was the one for you. Take care lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Lindylou. I was really hoping one of our cycle buddies would bring happy news. So sorry things didn't work out for you.

AFM

Ok so we are really confused!

DPs AF is being weird! Friday was lighter than a normal day 1. Sat morning was really heavy then by mid afternoon gone! MIA! Then first thing this morning a little light spotting and then for the rest of the day just slightly discoloured when wiping! Huh? So confused. DP normally has really heavy bleeding for 4-5 days with a light day to start and end!

So confused, but now starting to get hopes up for bt tomorrow?

Could it be a break through bleed or do you think we are clutching at straws?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no lindy! I can't believe it either I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lindylou I'm so sorry to hear your news :-(
    and to Bella I re-read the posts and reAlised you had chem pg . Wishing you well x