Closed Thread
Page 79 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh bella - how frustrating. More waiting! Seems like all we ever do on this journey is wait. Sounds UTD to me so congratulations!! bubs continues to stick and grow.

lindylou - you got the job? Wowee - congrats! I was just thinking about that this morning. So happy for you, and I so hope it is the clairvoyant's prediction coming true! The bladder full u/s is so they can look abdominally first - I think then they get me to go & pee, then go in with the dildo-cam. (I laughed at that - so true) That is how it was when I had scans in the past, before and after my fibroid surgery. The FN said something about the doctor wanting to see the accessability/positioning of the ovaries for EPU ... or something like that.

quartz - all sounds good for you! I hope you can relax & start to believe & enjoy it soon. I am doing fine on the meds thanks. I've had one or two mild headaches, but Panadol gets rid of them & not been a problem. And I'm feeling fat ... but other than that, fine. Only on Puregon at this stage though. From what I gather on here, it's the progestoren I should be dreading.

catemer - oh no, bad news about your DP's mum. Hope she will be okay. And hope AF doesn't turn up too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella and quartz I am crossing everything for u!! I am sure it will be positive!

Lindylou ha give me a few days to catch up and I'll join u on the crazy train! Lol

Catemer oh u poor thing hang in there!

xoxoxoxox to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Our internet hasn't been working for the past two days, so posting on
    Phone which I'm not used to.

Bella, oh how frustrating to have to
    wait two more days!! I had everything crossed for a BFP for you today. Well it sounds like something is happening anyway... Hang in there!

Quartz, natural to feel anxious, hoping for you that everything goes smoothly and you have a lovely 7 week scan with a stein heartbeat.

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes and babydust....am 7dp5dt I am going ok in the TWW. Somehow not going crazy this time. I am taking it one day at a time, acting as if
    I am UTD but not thinking about it. I havnt had the urge to POAS yet but might on the weekend! Had colleagues over for dinner tonight and we always share a bottle of wine. I poured them and hubby a galss of wine each, and one of them saw there was a glass missing ad asked "whos not drinking?" i said "im not "luckily he had the sensitivity not to ask or make comments.
    I haven't had any more insomnia, once i stoped taking the dexamthasone, which is good. The fragmin needle is bruising me (ouch) but ah well. BT on Mon!! Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz sorry that's strong heartbeat. Damn autocorrect!

Congrats lindylou on the promotion. Well done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I've got the day off today, so I'm sat with a cuppa and reading everyone's news. I wish I could get on here more often!

Lindylou Congrats on your promotion!! Now let's see that Clairvoyant make it two out of two! Thanks for asking after me - so far Lucrin has been fine, no side affects. I just seem to be a bit of a hack with the jabbing and have bruises all over my tummy. The FN said that Lucrin tends to bruise the worst though. BT went well yesterday and I've got the go ahead to start FSH jabs tomorrow. I'll be lucky with the symptoms there too...!

Nattie Hurrah for being PUPO! Sending you lots of and for your TWW

Catemer I'm sorry to hear about you DP's mum. I hope she's doing better and DP's AF has stayed away.

Paddlegirl Sounds like you are coping really well with the TWW. Nice that your colleague let the no drinking go without a fuss. There is no chance my workmates would be as subtle!!! I have a big work dinner in May and if I'm lucky enough to get UTD this cycle I'm thinking of telling a couple of them a little early, so they don't make a big fuss. There are a couple of younger ones who bless their hearts would go on about it. Hmm, perhaps if I wasn't always one to enjoy a vino it wouldnt be so obvious

Bella Congrats on your BFP - it shows something is going on in there!Hopefully your levels will be double and more tomorrow. Good luck for your BT

Quartz Sounds like things are brilliantly on track! I'm so happy for you and hope things keep moving forward so well. Just keep repeating, it's my turn, it's my turn. Sending you and your little one lots of

Felitia How are you three going?! Hopefully feeling well and not many more chunders!

Peonies Hope you're going well too and to those I've missed!

Funny story from me - anyone bumped into someone they know at their clinic before?! Such a bizare coincidence, I was waiting for my BT yesterday and overheard two ladies who clearly ran into each other and they were laughing saying well it's obvious why they're both there.... (who knows, maybe it was someone from our thread ) Anyway I was thinking to myself how awkward that must be and then low and behold I see someone I know from school days!! My first reaction was to dive behind my magazine and she didn't see me. Not sure why I did that because she's a lovely girl and we used to be great friends at school. If I see her again I'll totally say hello but I had to laugh at my initial reaction. It's not as if I'm keeping it a secret!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- thinking of you today and hoping your bub is having a major growth spurt

TTHC- With my chem pg I was already having trouble buttoning up, and that was only at 5 wks. I don't think I'll be hiding anything for long! You bet I'm going to POAS . DH aksed me to this morning but I said no (he's a shocker!). I'm waiting til Sun night (9dpt/14dpo).

Catemer- oh no, so sorry to hear of your MILs fall. Last thing your DP needs when she's in the TWW . I hope she'll recover better than expected. Constipation is common with high progesterone, so that's a great sign AF is NOT imminent. Good point your DP has about delaying testing to stay motivated for clexane jabs. I never thought of it that way... it would make the jabbing worse knowing its probably for nothing.

Peonies- sounds like they're going to have a thorough look at you then with both external & internal US. Good luck for tomorrow!

Nattie- plenty of spare seats on this crazy train! I do hope you can stay 'normal' for as long as possible and hope your embie is getting cosy . How did you go with frosties?

Paddlegirl- well done for getting this far relatively intact! I'm two days behind you and already going mental . I'm glad you weren't put on the spot about not drinking at the dinner, did you have cover story just incase? Look forward to hearing your POAS result!

Mac8- Yay for a day off! Oh dear, I'd be mortified to meet someone I know at my clinic. We have kept IVF very much a secret, even from close family. I'd do the magazine dive for sure! Awesome news that you start FSH tomorrow .

AFM- thanks everyone for the congrats on my promotion, the good thing is I've already been unofficially working in an "Acting" capacity, so now it will be formally recognised & I'll have a little more pocket money to play with. Then I'll drop it like a hot potato to stay home & have babies .

DH & I are having a little weekend getaway to distract ourselves (camping). We leave tomorrow afternoon & get home Sun evening. I'm very tempted to test earlier than the planned 9dpt, but also don't want to burst the 'Maybe Its Worked' bubble just yet. So yeah, bit of tug-of-war going on in my brain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    The Time Has Come
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Wishing4
    Lillac
    Nessika

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Jeb8303- ??- MIA
    Peoniesarepretty- Jabbing
    Mac8- jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Bella978- BT 21/3 BFP! HCG 37- 2nd BT 23/3
    Catemer- BT 26/3
    Paddlegirl- BT 26/3
    Lindylou78- BT 27/3
    Nattie84- BT 2/4

UTD

Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (24-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only one embryo was able to be frozen devastated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac - I am a teacher and one day when I was leaving the clinic I ran into a parent of one of my students who is a courier driver and was delivering a parcel to the clinic.... I could have died!!!! But it is what it is - I am like you, it is not a secret for us and most people in our lives know we are going through IVF. Glad everything is going well with the injections.

Lindy - Congrats on the promotion!!! I hope the clairvoyants other prediction comes true.... can't wait till Tuesday comes around to hear your news!

Paddlegirl - Glad the TWW is going ok for you, good on you for resisting the POAS urge. My last 3 cycles I held out till the day before my BT was due so I knew it was a true result and it just helped me prepare for the call

Hattie - So sorry you didn't get the number of frosties you were after. Fingers crossed you won't need them!

AFM - Well today is my 35th Birthday - a number I have been dreading after years of doctors telling me all my chances reduce rapidly after turning 35, I really hoped I wouldn't still be on this train today. My birthday bought me a bout of vomiting this morning, so hoping it was morning sickness - have never got that with any of my previous BFPs. I am sure if it is I will have changed my mind about being happy before too long!!! Anyway off to take the dreaded pessary before I am out to dinner.

Lots of to all
    Last edited by quartz; 22-03-2012 at 16:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

peoniesarepretty - wow, you're making them change so many "standard" things for your cycle. I hope everyone who does a similar cycles after you appreciates what you've achieved there. I'm pretty sure we had a Thursday collection - with whatever Greenwish FS happened to have some spare time.

Bella978, and quartz - hoping they stay sticky.
    quartz - vomiting sounds "good".

lindylou78 - congrats on the promotion. Hope your clairvoyant is accurate.

catemer - increased wind was one of my pg symptoms. I've really earned my nickname of Bugle Bum. But at one point just after my TWW, I had wind pains that were giving me a thigh cramp. Thigh cramps are normally a sure sign of AF for me, the only thing keeping me sensible at that point was that I'd had my BT and knew progesterone was sky high so couldn't be AF, so hopefully that's the sort of thing your partner is feeling.

nattie84 - I know 1 frostie is less than you were hoping for, but really it's great to have 1 to freeze.