Closed Thread
Page 77 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Being off work is great because I can attempt to keep up with personals!

Pink butterfly - you poor thing so sorry to hear. Stay strong

Peonies - my FS did a similar thing with me I was on gonal f 112.5 then on day 8 or something there was only 5 mature eggs so they bumped it up to 182.5 and then two days later they put it back down to 150. Just be patient and listen to them. Yes my pain has reduced massively so all on track for wed yay

Traveller - yay or FET and sorry to hear about AF that always happens to me when we plan holidays!! It sucks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- fantastic news on your A grade embies!! I hope all 3 are still going strong on Day 5 . Glad you're feeling better, those symptoms you mentioned are very typical post-EPU. OHSS is not usually a concern until your egg no's are in the high teens.

Peonies- surprisingly I'm fairly relaxed so far, but its only 3dpt. The funeral was very sad, but once I left the church & got to my clinic, I thought of nothing but our embie & I was fine the rest of the day. We use the Nourishing Flora brand of probiotics as its the one my naturopath advised. Thanks for the tip on the other brand though, always good to have a back-up. Well done on your jabbing so far! Have some faith in your FS, I'm sure the dose increase will be spot on. Good luck for your next BT & scan!

Quartz- oh wow, that clairvoyant prediction is so exciting, B/G twins would be awesome!! Sometimes they are freakily accurate, I hope thats true in this case & you have got twinnies on board . I had one predict 2 yrs ago that I'd find out I was UTD after a promotion at work. I had an interview on Feb 3rd & the successful candiditate will be announced any day now. If it is me, then that will bode VERY well for my BT next week

Nessika- yep, PGD is when the embryo is tested before transfer (thanks Felicita for covering that). I have been grain-free since Apr 2011, so almost a year now. I will keep it up until I've finished having babies. My endocrinologist made it very clear that with my Hashimotos, eating grains is quite detrimental to my fertility. But some days I really could kill for a cheeseburger or slice of pizza . Hows the decision-making going for your new FS?

Catemer- your holiday sounds perfect for a PUPO couple. Lack of symptoms is very normal after FET because there's no excess hormones after the stim cycle. Hopefully the Pom juice & relaxation has helped make your embies super sticky

Bella- so close to the end of your TWW! Have you done any sneaky HPTs? It is disappointing that so many embies don't make the grade to freeze, hopefully it won't matter because you have bub #1 on board and at least one sibling in the freezer. I really hope its a massive BFP for you on Wed!

Mac8- yay for starting lucrin! I hope the menopausal side effects leave you alone. Good luck for BT on Wed.

Nat- yay for some regularity with your cycles! Bummer about no natural miracle though... I hope your RI appointment tomorrow goes well & you walk away with a sure-fire treatment plan to get your BFP.

EO- TWW is going slowly, but I'm not yet. I really hope the worst of your MS is over & things start improving soon, you poor thing. So happy that you love your OB and you got another look at bub, this time with soundtrack . Good luck trying to hide your bump til 14-15 wks, hopefully bub will carry toward your back & make it easier to keep your little secret.

PinkB- so sorry to hear Isabella may require surgery & is suffering on the antibiotics . Such a relief she has one functioning kidney and will be OK, I can only imagine how scared you would've been waiting for answers. I hope there's a vast improvement in the next 6 weeks

Traveler- WOO-HOO for AF showing! A shame the timing will affect your holiday, but I'm sure that a FET to look forward to will keep your spirits up.

Paddlegirl- sticky vibes to you

Hi to Lola, TTHC, Felicita, Lillac, Bebe, & Kelbelle . Sorry to the girls I've missed, so hard to keep up!

AFM- 3dp5dt and staying off the train to Nutsville so far, but its still very early. Have to say I'm OVER the pink progesterone capsules, it is impossible to clean up after them- the residue is never ending! (sorry for TMI). Can't wait to use them up & go back to regular pessaries. The dreaded clexane jabs come around too fast every night... speaking of which, better go get it over with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Bella978 - Going from morula (ball of identical cells) to blasty (differentiated into at least two different cell types, and with complex arrangement) is a BIG step. Three frosties is marvellous.

mac8 - hurrah for starting the FSH.

nat84u - great that you've managed to establish a regular cycle. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to find out what your RI says.

nattie84 - glad you got happy day3 news.

EternalOptimist - I don't know about being officially released from the clinic, but I've got no more appointments there.

PinkButterfly - So please to hear that her kidney problems aren't life threatening. One of my best friends at school only had one kidney. She was an odd girl, but didn't have any problems to speak of as a result of only having the one kidney.

peoniesarepretty - the initial starting does is just a guess. Now they've seen how you are responding to the meds they are tailoring your treatment specifically to you. Also, if Dr G still only operates one day a week, then they may tinker with your dose more than usual just to make sure your eggs are ready on the same day that the sperm will be collected.

traveler - AF is cooperating for going straight into a FET !?! This is indeed a year of frequent miracles.

AFM - yes, I've had a second chunder. I think the excitement wears off after the first one . Had another Ob appt today (10 wks). Even though I assured Ob that MS was only mild she insisted on giving me a script for Maxalon in case it gets worse before my next appt in 4 wks.

As soon as Ob put the ultrasound on my belly one bubs waved for the camera. She had trouble getting a good sight on the heartbeats because neither bubs would stay still in one place.

We've decided that we're not going to get all the 12 wk tests done, and might skip it completely. We can't think of a circumstance when the results of the 12 wk tests would convince us to do CVS or amnio (We're quite against having either of them. This pg was too hard to achieve to start throwing tiny additional risks of miscarriage at it.) We're decided we're not doing the 12wk bloods. The extra info they give won't affect any treatment or decisions. And the results can't differentiate between the two bubs.
    Even the highest risk odds I've seen on BH after the tests are still far lower than the odds of IVF working, and that certainly wasn't easy to achieve, so should be even harder to land on the low side of the odds for bad 12wk outcome. So why get worried unnecessarily when we have no intention of invasive testing or terminating. Getting or not getting 12 wk tests won't affect bubs health. Getting or not getting tests won't affect my health. I'm already in high risk obstetric group because of twins, so results won't affect obstetric care.
    But still a little undecided on whether to get nuchal thickness measured. Ob says one possible result of 12wk scan is identification of wanting a bubs cardiac ultrasound at 16 wks, and then having appropriate cardiac care lined up later on. That's a different endpoint to terminate or not, so it might be useful so I guess I'll probably make the scan appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies!

What is with this weather!? Went shopping with DS, sunshine walking inside.. Then raining when we were leaving.. Hard to dress a toddler, when you can't even dress yourself in this unpredictable weather!!

Felicita-thank you for explaining everything so thoroughly!! I had never even heard of half the stuff, and I don't really ask FS too many questions, I just have trust that she knows what she is doing-esp since I have DS to show for it. I understand your reasoning behind not wanting the testing done, I always just wanted my own piece of mind that everything was okay, or to prepare myself if it wasn't.. But really, it was mainly to see my baby/ies again!! Hehe they didn't give me a blood test with the twins either for the same reason. At the time I questioned it, because I thought having identical twins, whatever the result is, wouldn't it apply to both babies?? Apparently not..

Bebe-how is the unpacking going?? At least DH is there to help you!! How exciting about feeling bubs kick!! The feeling is just incredible!

Bella-how are you doing in the tww babe? I forgot you were doing all this extra stuff this cycle also!! Fingers crossed it's the winning combination!! Any tips on the clexane needle?? Awesome news on having frosties! Hopefully you won't need them for quite a while!! Will you poas soon? Lots of baby dust!! FET will prob be around mid April-AF is due roughly the 30th.. Glad you liked Dr M!!

Paddlegirl-how is the tww going sweety? Not looking forward to the insomnia!! I already have trouble falling asleep (although usually once I'm asleep.. I'm down for the count!) have you decided to poas? Lots of baby dust!!

Peonies-excellent news about starting the cycle Hun! Don't stres about increasing or decreasing the dose, I think it happens a fair bit.. But great news on the growing follies!!

Kelbelle-only 10 more days until your scan sweety, maybe it will feel more real once you see bubs!!

Lilac-I haven't had to take the pill on my cycles either.. Sorry can't help.

Quartz & catfroggy-awesome BT results last week ladies!!

Lindy-clexane in your thigh!? That sounds more painful  now I'm starting to worry!! Excellent news on ET! This is your winning cycle babe, I think everyone in here sees it coming!!! I think we'll all be holding our breath on BT day!! Fingers crossed for the promotion also, if the reader was right about both things, you'll have to give me her details! Hehe

Nattie84-excellent news on your embies Hun!! Good luck for transfer on Wednesday!!

Mac8-yay for jabbing!!!!

EO-I am so happy you like your ob & even better news that everything is perfect with bubs!! How beautiful is it to hear that horse galloping heartbeat!! I think you'll be able to hide it for a while (if that's the plan)-I remember with DS I met up with some friends for lunch & I was 21 weeks, I said something about when the baby comes & they were gobsmacked-had no idea I was even pregnant! I had a really flat tummy-but I'm quite tall, maybe DS was upright!? Hehe Then again every woman is different along with every pregnancy being different! AF is due at the end of the month, so I'm guessing FET mid April...?

Pinkb-I am so sorry things aren't as they should be with Isabella's kidney, it's scary to know your child is facing surgery, just know that we are all thinking of you & praying for a speedy recovery for Isabella! She is an absolute miracle! xxx

Traveler-AF finally sorted herself out!! I am so happy that you'll be able to do your FET soon, and just after a holiday! We know that's the winning combination!!! Please send AF my way when you're done with her!

Hi to all the other ladies, typing on my phone so it's a little hard to see everyone!!

AFM-Just waiting for AF, she's due at the end of the month.. So FET should be mid April.. Can't wait to get this show on the road..!

xx
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 19-03-2012 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I jinxed myself with the insomnia. Just got out of bed after laying awake since about 3.50 am

Don't know if I blame my drugs or nerves about BT tomorrow!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella-wishing you the best of luck for today's BT! Fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!

Nattie84-goodluck for ET today! You'll be PUPO in no time & hopefully have a couple in the freezer!

Peonies-goodluck for your BT this morning, hope everything is on track!!

xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by bebehvala; 21-03-2012 at 08:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning gals,

On my phone today as we don't have Internet at the new place yet

Biggest of best wishes to Bella, Nattie84 for today!!

Lindy - so nice of your FS to tell you if you wanna know. I myself and dying to find out....

EO - hope that sickness is better or at least you're getting used to it and are functioning okay.

TTHC - Roll on mid April!

Traveller - honey I do hope you're feeling better. Hugs

Nat - yahoo for o and AF - have fun with DTD

to everyone else, and apols for not enough personals.

bebe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie from my phone to send best wishes to Bella for BT and Nattie for transfer! Can't wait to hear your updates!

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (21-03-2012)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one:

Bella: All the best for your BT today honey, can't wait to hear some fabulous news from you.

Nattie: Goodluck for ET today, rest up afterwards and let your little one snuggle in.

Be back later for personals :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (21-03-2012)