Closed Thread
Page 76 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

Congrats to all the BFPs floating around here! Hopefully some of your BFP magic will rub off onto us.

We are now 6dp3dt. DP doesn't really have any symptoms at all this time. Maybe a little bit more hungry than normal but we are on holidays do it could just be that we are away. Walks on the beach every morning have been great and a great relaxation. The house we are staying in is so close to the beach we lay in bed at night falling asleep to the sound of the waves.

Our bt is on Monday 26th so hopefully all this relaxation and Pom juice has done the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CateMer - congrats on a successful transfer and that this is your sticky bub/s. The beach house sounds wonderful and I'm sure the relaxation is helping your little embies snuggle in

Peonies - I know a headache is a listed side effect of many of the IVF meds. I've never taken Purgeon so I can't say for sure. My FS says it's fine to take paracetamol if needed. Are you doing OK with the injections? Also, great news about getting the day surgery covered by your health fund. Mine is yet to cover anything, but if we have to do another stim cycle I should finally be covered.

Nattie - I also had similar feelings after my first stim cycle. I would describe it as having a really big balloon in my tummy - I felt so full and if I could just pop the 'balloon' all the pressure would be relieved. It lasted until my transfer. I also felt a bit short of breath at times. It was the worst 2 days after EPU but started to improve every day after that. Keep up with the water - I drank heaps of gatorade too- and eat protein. All the best for transfer this week.

Quartz - congrats once again and yay for rising levels . How exciting if it is twins! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that your 7 week scan shows a beautiful healthy heartbeat/s

LindyLou - Congrats on being PUPO. I so hope this special PGD embie is your sticky one. I would have been very tempted to find out which sex they had transferred but can definitely understand wanting to wait for the BFP first.

Catfroggy - COngrats on your BFP. Look forward to see your levels rising at Friday's BT

Nessika - all the best with choosing a FS. Like Paddlegirl and TTHC, I'm with Next Gen (same FS as Paddlegirl), but they are probably a little far for you to travel to.

Lillac - I didn't take the BCP on my antagonist cycle, just straight into jabbing on CD2. My FN said they only use it if they need to regulate your cycle.

Kelbelle - Hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly so you can see your bub on screen

Paddlegirl - How is your 2ww going? I haven't really had insomnia, but I have been waking up about an hour earlier than usual, so 5.30am and am finding it difficult to get back to sleep.

Bebehvala - hope unpacking is going well. I HATE having to clean before the move in. When we moved into this one, the lady we bought it from left it in an awful state. DH & I got stuck into the cleaning, helped by our mums and I still ended up calling a cleaner to take care of the bathroom and kitchen, they were soo putrid! Mustn't be too long until your trip o/s?

TTHC - Glad you have a new plan for your FET. When do you think transfer will be? Kim did my transfer for me this time as Pete was away. I really like her

Wishing4 - How are you doing? Have you decided to go ahead with an FET yet?

Traveler - How are you going hun? I'm so sorry you've had such a rough start to the year. I hope that your cycle is back to normal soon. Enjoy your time away next month.

Felicita - Hope you're feeling well. Any more chunders?!

EO - 9 weeks, woo hoo! How did your OB appt go? I hope your Dr can give you something to help your MS.

Nat84u - Any more POASing?!

Hi to all the other Sydney ladies

AFM - BT this Wednesday. Just trying to stay positive (easier said than done!). Don't really have any symptoms that can't be linked back to Crinone. Had a couple of teary days last week and looked up common side effects of Crinone - one is 'feelings of extreme sadness and unworthiness'! Awful stuff Thanks for everyone's good wishes, I do really appreciate the support on this forum. I'm loving all the BFPs our Syd thread has gotten recently and I'm so hoping I can join in!

As I posted last week, we were lucky enough to get 3 frozen embies. They told me on transfer day it would only be one (out of 13), and that was disappointing to hear, so I was happy that they could freeze another 2. I know I have to trust them, but I still can't fathom how on Day 4 they tell me I have 13 perfect morulas and then we lose so many.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone - good to read how you're all going. Again, lots of great news for lots of you, congrats!

Well I survived my first jab on Wednesday! So far so good and no side effects from the Lucrin at all. Stopped OCP on Friday. I have a BT on Wednesday and if that's all good will start Gonal F jabs on Friday.

Lillac - I'm on a Long Down OCP cycle so was on the OCP for about 2 and a half weeks before I started Lucrin

Hope everyone has a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Well AF arrived on Saturday... Which is great cause it means my cycles are back on track with the clomid. So I have a 32 day cycle (AF arrives on day 33). So now waiting to see RI on Tuesday to see what to do next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HhHey nat - sorry to hear but at least there is a positive!

Omg I just had to tell my boss since I have had to take more time off than I originally thought, that was so hard!

I am waiting for the lab to call to give me the day 3 results ahh so Stressful!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: How is the TWW going hon? Hope you have been keeping busy and distracted over the weekend. I really like the idea of waiting until the BFP to find out which one they put back in.

TTHC: I love the new protocol your FS is willing to try, mine was always so conservative and everything i did was behind his back. Yu must be so close to getting AF and starting on your next FET? Yep we met with OB last week, first time we had met him and both DH loved him. He is a funny guy which made it a bit less tense, after the scan he told us to go and shout it from the rooftops, i told him i don’t want to tell anyone until 20 weeks and he laughed so much and said “you are tiny and your bump will be poking out in no time, people aren’t going to believe you have just had a big lunch everyday”. It was also really reassuring that he thinks its “safe” to tell people, I’m still gonna wait though, hopefully i can hide it until 14-15 weeks :-)

Quartz: Oh hon the anxiety waiting for the scan is terrible, i was an absolute mess, your numbers are fantastic though and the doubling times are perfect which is something you haven’t had before so keep that in mind. How amazing that about the clairvoyant, i so hope she is right and you have two in there.

Nat: yay for AF showing up on time (Although would of been better of she waited another 9 months). At least you know have a plan of attack and can really give it a shot this cycle. Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow.

Bella: hope the TWW isn’t too long for you, i always found it harder the closer it got to the BT day. Crinone is absolutely awful, i hate that stuff purely for the fact it made me so depressed and emotional. As for loosing so many little embryos, we struggle with that as well, we had 15 on day 4 last time and then only got 5 to freeze a day later. Stay positive hon cause the little one you have on board now still has 3 potential brothers of sisters waiting in the freezer. Will you POAS before the BT?

Felicita: How are you going mumma? Any more surprise vomits? Yeah i too was surprised we are so close with our dates, only 2 days apart, although you will probably be 2 weeks earlier with me cause of the twinnies. Have you officially been released from your clinic now?

Kelbelle: Oh hon i am so excited for you, its a big milestone when you have been through so many cycles to accept you are pg and to open a book. I was very guarded & paranoid this time and refused to look at a book download any pg apps on mu Iphone etc until my first scan. Have you and DH discussed the possibility of twins?

Paddlegirl: Yay for being PUPO hon, hope the TWW is going too slowly for you. Will you POAS before hand or just wait for the BT?

Traveler: Oh hon my heart goes out to you, the waiting suck and it does make it so much worse when you don’t know what’s happening and can’t plan things. 9 weeks is a very long time and you have been very patient waiting. I would call your clinic and just ask for a BT to check where things are at. My clinic has always been pretty good with those things. Sending you big cyber hugs.

Nessika: So glad the ladies on here were able to give you some recommendations, have you decided on what you will do before your next cycle with regards to the herbs and natuopath stuff? I too wnt Gluten free and sugar free for the 6 months i had off before my last stim cycle, it was really hard to start with but i definitely think it payed off.

Bebe: How did all the unpacking go over the weekend hon? Hope you are now settled into your new place. It must feel amazing to be away from your MIL and to start setting things up for your new little family.

Peonies: yay for starting the jabbing hon, the cycles go so quickly once you start the injections. I get headaches from the puregon, the best thing i found was a warm face washer on the back of my neck before bed. How was your scan and BT today?

Mac8: Yay for starting the jabbing, now the real fun begins. Hope the nasty side affects stay away, i got really bad headaches and hot and cold sweats like i was going through menopause. So exciting to be underway.

Nattie: The waiting for the call sucks, it feels like eternity, hope they call soon for you with the great news.

Lilac: I have never taken the pill for any of my cycles, i think it’s mainly used for women who have very irregular cycles so that way they can plan when you start the meds etc. All the best with your consultation.

Catemer: Sounds like you and DP are having a fabulous break away, just the perfect thing to keep you distracted in the TWW.

Sorry if i missed anyone, there is so much happening on here and so many new people.

AFM: Sorry i have been MIA, my m/s is out of control at the moment. I had my OB appointment last week and it was fantastic, it went for an hour and a half and was very thorough, i am so happy we have chosen him as he is amazing (very $$$ but i feel very comfortable with him). He made us wait until the end of the appt for the scan so i was kind on edge the whole time. But we got to see our little bub and LISTEN to the heart beat. It was amazing, as soon as i heard it i burst into tears, it was such a relief, although i wish i could have a scan every week, i don’t have another one for 3 weeks now which will be my 12 NT scan which feels like AGES away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!

The lab just called to tell me that there is 3 grade A 8 cell day 3 embys yay so happy! All is go for tfer on wed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its awesome to read of so many BFP’s lately, lets hope it is contagious!!!!

Kellebelle, Catfroggy and Quartz – Huge congratulations to you all, such wonderful news!!!!!

Lindylou – so glad to hear you are PUPO with one of your fantastic embryo’s, roll-on a BFP for you!!

TTHC – so glad your FS is being pro-active with the new protocol!!

Nat – great to hear your cycle is back on track

EO – glad all is going so well for you, so happy for you!

Paddlegirl – i have my fingers crossed for you

Traveler – hope ur doing OK, i am thinking of you. My AF took about 90 days to return after my D&C – its so frustrating.

Felicita - glad all going well

AFM – we have had a full-on couple of weeks. We heard back from the paed and everything had to be done urgently which was v.stressful. Isabella had to have further tests with no one giving us the full picture except snippets of info (which when combined with the evil Dr Google caused us no end of stress). Unfortunately things are alot worse than they thought from the pre-natal scans and her left kidney is barely functioning. Fortunately her right kidney is fine (it took a week before we got this confirmed) and they will continue to monitor it. She will have further tests in the next 6 weeks but its likely they will have to remove her left kidney. Until then she’s on high dose antibiotics which is giving her diarrhoea. Its been an emotional rollercoaster but we are so relieved its not life threatening and just heightens our feelings of how truly precious she is. Thanks for thinking of me.

Thinking of you all and wishing for BFP’s all round!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella – jabbing going fine thanks. I numb the area with an ice cube & don’t feel the needle going in at all. However, a couple of times it has actually hurt afterwards a bit. But it’s going okay. Wow, not long til your BT. Are you going to POAS?

Lindylou – hope Friday went well for you. A funeral is not really the most relaxing thing on the day of transfer – but hopefully it wasn’t too distressing.

EO – so glad you liked your ob. Who have you chosen? And he is right – it’s probably time you can relax a bit and just enjoy being pregnant.

Nat84 – great that your cycles have evened out. Really hope this next cycle is the lucky one for you!

Nattie – fantastic news about the 3 embies. Yay! Best of luck for your transfer on Wed. How are you feeling now? OHSS calmed down?

PinkB - oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Isabella has kidney problems. Thinking of you - all will be okay & she'll be feeling much better soon. How awful to see your precious new bub sick.

AFM: Well, the FN rang a little while ago. At this morning’s scan, she could see about 4-5 follies on each side and they were all small (I’ve only had 3 jabs so far at 125 units). She said that was good, and where we want them to be at this point. She said she’d hope my e2 levels would be near around 300 (and I managed to find out that my baseline on Friday was 70 something). However, she just rang and said my level from this morning was only at 163, so I’m to increase the Puregon to 250 tonight & tomorrow … and then have another BT on Wed. I’m a little scared about doubling the dose, as the FS wanted to go low & slow with me as he was worried about OHSS. I’m worried about it too, so it seems a big jump in the dosage. The FN said that is still not a large dose, so I guess I should just trust that they know best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I go away for a few days and come back to so much!! More BFP's, more Pupo's! Yay!

Pinkb- so glad Isabella as one great kidney. The sooner the surgery is behind you the better. I hope the next few weeks go quickly.

EO- how relieved you must be to have a good ob. Did he give you anything for ms? I kept my pregnancy a secret from family till 14 weeks and from work till 19! I wore lose tops and just looked chubby for a while. When I did tell work, a few people said that they noticed my (.)(.) had grown a lot!!!!

Hi everyone else, on my phone.

Afm- went away with some girls over the weekend, totally unprepared for AF....and she arrived!!! Bit annoying but totally happy (if that makes sense) unfortunately it means that AF will arrive right when DH and I go away in April, however, when we get back we can head straight into a FET!!! i'm so excited!