Closed Thread
Page 74 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillac, I did not have to take the pill before my cycles.
    One time the FS tried "oestrogen priming" for a week, using Progynova. That was the time I developed a lead follie that stole all the drugs and so collected less than half my normal amount of eggs, so he never tried that again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing an antagonist cycle and have not had to take anything. Just went for first BT to see if I can start stimming tonight.

I think on the long down reg cycles they sometimes take the pill the cycle before they're actually going to cycle, to stop natural ovulation ... or sniff something, perhaps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I went for BT this morning
    I have had some light brown/pink discharge for 3 days but it stopped yesterday. I am having a dull pain, a bit like AF pain, but much lighter so I am still hopping for a BFP.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a follow up blood test this morning because I am such a stress head!! Levels just came back at 1847 which is great, it means for the first time ever they are doubling as they should!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catfroggy Good luck - sounds good for a BFP

Quartz those levels sound wonderful -

Peonies thanks for the diet tips - have started having fruit salad for brekky. Glad AF arrived for you - good luck for your antagonist cycle

Ladies thanks again for the feedback re great FS' nr Nth Syd, some of them sound so great now I've got to work out which one might be right for me. I'll wait a few mnths before cycling again. Still a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the phone call.....BFP!!!!!!! I am so happy! I feel so lucky to get another bfp so early
    My level are 568, so really good. I will have another BT next Friday to confirm that they are rising.
    I am so happy!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow catfroggy - that's fantastic!!! Congrats! Wow, and with your little one only 5 months. You're an IVF machine, lady! Yay for you.

AFM: I can finally get on this crazy train. Feels like I've been waiting forever, but I start jabbing tonight! I had a BT this morning - was a bit concerned they'd say I couldn't start, because AF was pretty light yesterday. But I got the call (before noon even) to say that Dr wants me to start on 125 units of Puregon tonight, and back in for BT and scan on Mon morning. Bit surprised they want a scan so soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler- sorry to hear you're feeling so low & having trouble moving on. I hope that AF returns very soon, and brings with her some renewed positive energy once you're physically ready to try again. This was a medicated FET for me, and it sure did come around quickly!

Paddlegirl- Congrats on being PUPO! So glad everything went well on Wednesday & hope embie has snuggled in already

Wishing- thanks for your well wishes for my FET. Good luck with deciding when you'll try again & enjoy yourself in the meantime.

Nessika- No grains was extremely difficult at first. I too was a weet-bix kid and I looove vegemite on toast. But you do get used to it. Like Peonies said, fruit for breakfast, soup or salad with egg/chicken/tuna for lunch, meat & veg for dinner. I also have dairy products- smoothies, yoghurts, etc. When I want something naughty, BBQ chicken & hot chips does the job! Good luck with choosing your FS, hopefully he or she will get you a BFP quickly.

Peonies- Yay for AF arriving and starting your jabbing tonight!! That's so exciting! You did so well on the "Paleo" diet, my endocrinologist called it the "Cave Man" diet... same thing by the sounds. How awesome that your PHI provider is givng you coverage before the waiting period, there are decent humans in those places after all! Good advice on the prednisone, I start 25mg pills tonight and have 5mg pills to use later for weaning.

TTHC- Very impressed by your FS giving you the meds for auto-immunity & clotting without you needing to beg! From your list I've had progynova & clexane. Progynova gave me no trouble whatsoever. Clexane sucks, but I find it helps to squeeze an ice pack between my thighs for a minute or two, then jab once the skin is numb. I can't get those blunt needles to pierce my tummy for some reason, thats why I jab my upper thighs.

Bebe- we weren't allowed to choose which embie we got first, but my FS was willing to spill the beans on which one had been thawed. We chose to keep it a surprise for now & wait til I get a BFP. What is it with previous tenants leaving rentals filthy? Nothing worse than spending days cleaning up someone else's sh*t! Seems to be very common, makes me wonder how the last people got their bond back? Or maybe the real estate is pocketing the bond, knowing you won't bother complaining & waiting for them to get the place cleaned. Have fun unpacking & congrats on 17 wks!

Bella- hows the TWW going hun? Great news on your 3 frosties! Hopefully they'll be chilling a long time before you need them

Lillac- you shouldn't need the pill before an antagonist cycle. I have taken it before, but only for convenience to shift my AF around work travel. Good luck with your first appointment!

Catfroggy- WOO-HOO on your confirmed BFP!! 2 bubs in 2 cycles, that's incredibly lucky!!

Quartz- I'd definitely be wanting a 2nd BT too. Your levels are fantastic!! Hope you can relax a little now.

EO- how was your OB appointment this week? Did you get to see your little bean again? I hope the MS hasn't been too severe for you.

Catemer- I hope this TWW brings you the happy ending you've been waiting for

Hi to Felicita, PinkB, Nat & everyone else

AFM- Our FET today went perfectly! Embie thawed with 95% cell survival and was fully re-expanded. My FS is very confident about this little one, and DH & I are just beside ourselves! We could've found out the sex, but decided to wait til I get a BFP first. Had my pre and post-ET acupuncture, and now about to veg out on the couch . Interestingly, of our 3 tested embies, the one that was graded the highest before freezing was actually the abnormal one. If we didn't do PGD, that's the one that would've been transferred 1st. Just goes to show that looks can be deceiving, and its definitely whats on the inside that counts!

Have a nice weekend all!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    The Time Has Come
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Wishing4
    Lillac
    Nessika

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Peoniesarepretty- Jabbing
    Mac8- pill popping
    Jeb8303- sniffing from Feb 20
    Nattie84- jabbing- EPU 16/3

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Bella978- BT 21/3
    Catemer- BT 26/3
    Paddlegirl- BT 26/3
    Lindylou78- BT 27/3

UTD

Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-03-2012),peoniesarepretty  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- so sorry I missed you in my earlier post. How did your EPU go today sweetie? Hope you have lots of mature eggs & an awesome fert rate overnight