Closed Thread
Page 70 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome home Lindylou and congrats on being PUPO Bella !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    An idea just occurred to me. Do you think WorkCover would be able to compel NSW Health to employ an appropriate number of appropriately trained nurses so as not to endanger patient health?
    I need to contact them to find out info about the rights and responsibilities of "visitors, clients, friends and family at a workplace".
    (Things have been a bit more tense since Nanna got transferred out of Orthopaedics and found herself in the Aged Care system again.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - I want to let you in on a point of view trick. I hope you don't need it, but if you do use donor sperm it's going to be a very emotional day what with the anaesthesias and disappointment and all.
    My DH is the recipient of the sperm donation - not us as a couple. That sperm is now his. Our children are then conceived with DH's sperm, i.e. that which was donated to him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a POAS addict so of course I tested this morning.....BFP!!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Felicita - that's a very good way of looking at it! It will certainly be an emotional day, whatever happens.

Wow catfroggy - congrats! BFPs all over the place here lately. Let's hope it continues for the rest of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catfroggy View Post
    I am a POAS addict so of course I tested this morning.....BFP!!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock!!!!
    Congratulations - very exciting!!! When is your BT due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella, Congrats on your great haul and great fert rate, and now being PUPO. I get my BTs at Campbelltown on Wed and Fri when they happen on those days, and at Parra other days. Just coz I work in Ctown Wed to Fri. Otherwise, its about the same travel time from home to either Parra or Ctown. Yes I really hope Dr B can work his magic for us both this month! And added to that the extra help you’ll get from the RQ bracelet, pom juice etc.

EO and TTHC - my BT on the Fri before last showed that I was starting my cycle and they monitored me with BTs on Mon, Thurs and Fri last week. LH levels jumped from Mon to Thurs, and Fri’s BT confirmed I peaked (I think) around last Fri so FET will be Wed. Scientist will call on Tues to tell me what time.
    EO- Congrats on your scan and little bean having a strong heartbeat. Fingers and toes crossed everything continues to go smoothly and uneventfully.

Lindylou, thanks for asking about me. FET will be this Wed 21st March. I will update roll call after posting this. Welcome back to Sydney, sounds like you had an awesome time shopping. Isn’t it crazy how clothing prices are so much higher for good quality stuff in Aust? Even taking in account shipping costs etc... Great that you’re all set to go... Hope you get rid of your cold quickly

Kelbelle – Congrats!! Yay!!! Thats fantastic news!!

TTHC – sorry about the chem preg. The waiting game sucks... hope you get AF soon and you can start on another cycle again soon....

Wishing4 – sorry your trip was such a nightmare. I am sure your sister’s cat had just reached his time, even if he was only 5. Hope your sister understands that.

Bebehvela – hooray for getting a rental property, and you don’t have to keep looking. Sydney can be crazy for rental places that are decent.

Nattie, I told my immediate boss (who does my annual performance review) I was doing IVF so he wouldn’t just think I was chucking sickies. I take a sick day, and he is discreet enough not to tell everyone. I have a good friend at work who knows when I’m having a cycle. Everyone else at work just thinks I’m sick.

Peonies – glad to hear you got to choose your sperm donor, and that there was a standout. Hope you don’t need to use him, but its good to have the sperm as a backup. Bring on AF!!

Quartz - that would have been so freaky about the fluoro pink from the pessaries. You'd think they would warn you beforehand.... But thankfully thats over, and hooray for your BFP!!!

Catfroggy – and more good news for this thread! Congrats on your BFP!!!

AFM – as I said above, FET is set for Wed. Am doing a luteal protocol, FS’s version of the Colorado Protocol, as we have failed to implant twice before, and FS thinks I might benefit from the support. Had nausea and dizziness half an hour after the first time I took the antibiotics - Doxycycline. Could be because I took them on an empty stomach. (there was no instruction leaflet with it and the only instructions were to take 2x a day). Been taking them after a meal since and its been ok.

Went to my cousin’s daughter’s baby shower today. While very happy for her, it was a little bit tough. She is about 23, and she and her DH got married 6 months after we did. We attended each other’s weddings. I feel that compared to me she is a young’un. (I know, I know, its unproductive comparing and I shouldn’t.) And another cousin asked me when *we* were having one ... GRRRRR... when will people learn – don’t ASK!! ....

Hi to everyone else I missed, and hope everyone enjoyed this sunny day we had today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope I found the right roll call
    Lindylou I searched but couldnt find an FET date from you....

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    The Time Has Come
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Peoniesarepretty
    Wishing4
    Lillac

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Mac8- FET 16/3
    Jeb8303- sniffing from Feb 20
    Bella978- EPU 5/3- ET 10/3
    Catemer- FET
    Paddlegirl- FET 15/3
    Lindylou78- FET

TWW
    Quartz- 2 x blasts- BT 12/3
    Catfroggy- 1 x blast- BT 16/3

UTD

Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u plz add me too! I'm cd11 ATM.

Quick question I had a scan thi morning and I have about 6 eggs on each side around 13.5mm each with 3 at about 17mm I have been feeling so yucky i think my FS will want me to trigger tonight at the risk of ohss.

What size were eveeryone else's eggs before trigger and will 3 be enough? I don't want to go through this whole process and not have any fertilize but I guess I don't want my cycle cancelled due to ohss either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm new on this thread - have mainly been on the poor responders thread for the last 6 months.

Nattie84 GL I can't remember exactly but those follies sound like a healthy size.
    for a great haul.

I've been with IVF Aust. for the last 7 cycles, have 1 DD cycle #3 and have just had a m/c from #7 so am in complete limbo. Live nr Nth Syd & was wondering if anyone could recommend an FS that they have been thrilled with, starting to feel a bit like a no. at current clinic but maybe they're all like that. Also interested in your opinion about TCM & acupunture - has this made a big difference for you?