Closed Thread
Page 7 of 165 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Angela!!!!!

Bebe- have you got ur BT results back yet? I really hope they are great!!!!

EO? How dis you go with FS appt yesterday?

Hi girls, just a quick one for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe, we posted at the same time, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Excellent news. Tell you what, this side of the tww isn't much better that before. Now remind me, did you have 1 or 2 put back. DH must be thrilled!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelanathan: All the best for your transfer today. When do you fly home?

Crofty: 3ww is just torture, that’s why i hate Pregnyl so much. Did you master the art of cracking the ampoules yet? Hopefully you will be nice and distracted with Christmas and forget all about the time and then you will get the best Christmas present of all, and what a fantastic bonus that you still have two in the freezer. Have you had any symptoms yet?

Kelbelle: Your new plan sounds fantastic. With all of the surgery you have had i think you are going to have an amazing chance with your next FET in January. Did it take you long to recover from the surgery?

Lola: How are you going in the TWW hon? You sound like you have a great distraction with your family being here for Christmas. So happy to hear that you got a frosty from this cycle. What a dramatic improvement it’s been since your last cycle.

Bebe:
    That is fantastic news hon, congratulations. Have you told DH the news yet? I thought your BT was tomorrow? Wow two BFP in our group already – December is picking up.

Traveler: How are you going hon? I so can’t wait for your US to find out if there is one or two in there. Have you and DH discussed the possibility that it could be twins?

Lindylou: Hope your having fun at your training this week hon. Any news on the PGD session yet?

AFM: Well i had a follow up yesterday and i think it was the first time ever i didn’t get told it is a numbers game or i need some luck and it was also the first time i didn’t cry in the follow up appointment either. It was a really good discussion and we have a great plan in place. (I love my FS) I am going in next week for a really new type of biopsy that will test the nerve endings in my endometrium. It’s a very new test available and is a preliminary test for endo which can tell with 99.9% accuracy if you have endo so avoids the unnecessary invasive diagnostic lap. Obviously if it comes back positive then i would proceed with a full lap to remove it, I am also going to do a heap more BT to check everything out as my last lot where 2 years ago when we first started. If endo is clear we will try a natural FET at the end of January. We went over all our past cycles & embryo’s etc and had a big chat about our chances and i am back to feeling my OPTIMISTIC self.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, westmead were on time, lol. Out of the 3 embryos , 2 survived and were transferred. Flight leaves at 4 heading to airport now. Testing day is Christmas day if you could update roll for me.
    Congrats behave, wonderful numbers for bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    EternalOptimist
    Quartz
    Paddlegirl
    Felicita
    Bella978
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Lindylou78
    Taralou

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW
    Lola77- BT 21/12
    Angelanathan- BT 25/12
    Crofty- BT 28/12

UTD

PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Traveler
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Last edited by bebehvala; 14-12-2011 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hi ladies, westmead were on time, lol. Out of the 3 embryos , 2 survived and were transferred. Flight leaves at 4 heading to airport now. Testing day is Christmas day if you could update roll for me.
    Congrats behave, wonderful numbers for bfp
    Yeah, that's great! I updated roll call. As I am at work, and can't concentrate - and figured Lindy won't mind :-)

EO - Told hubby over the phone, he was clearly in a meeting, as he said 'yup, ah ha, that's great'... LOL. He will phone me back.
    So nice to hear such a positive meeting with your FS. Who do you see, if you don't mind me asking. Do you have any endo symptoms?

to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - fantastic news

Angelanathan - Congrats on being PUPO (with possible twins!) they snuggle in tight

Eternal Optimist - I haven't heard of that biopsy for endo. I kind of wish we had found out I had this years ago, but no-one actually wanted to do a lap on me because of all my previous bowel/abdominal surgery, thankfully my FS is also a surgeon and thought it was now time to "bite the bullet" due to never having a +ve BT. Other than painful AF, I have no symptoms. It has been 3 weeks and I am fully recovered...I was on endone every 4-6 hours until the packet ran out, went to panadeine forte, only they affected my bowels so I stopped pain meds altogether on Mon (surgery previous Tues) I am still taking it easy, luckily I don't return to work till Jan so I can get myself ready for a FET. Hopefully this biopsy you are having will give you some answers.

to all

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle: I don’t have any symptoms either, on occasion i will get a really bad painful AF but maybe only 1 cycle per year. The only reason he is doing it is it’s the only thing left i haven’t been tested for now so he suggested due to the ease of this new test we do it now and get it out of the way as i am having this month off cycling anyway. This test is very new amd is only available at Genea at the moment from what i have read, it has only just finished being used in trials in September and was discussed at the recent World Congress Meeting that all the FS went to in Melbourne. (My FS lectures with the Professor who conducted the trials). It’s the exact same biopsy as what they do for NK cells, except they test the number of nerve fibres in the endo tissue. I am pretty excited about doing it to check it off my list. That’s great news that you have recovered so quickly, for some reason i thought it was around 6 weeks for healing. Enjoy the relaxation before Christmas and the time off work before your FET. Are you doing anything exciting with your days off?

Bebe: Ha ha that’s so funny that you got DH while he was in a meeting, I bet it would have been taking him all his effort not to jump up and down with excitement from the news until the meeting is over. I’m at Genea in Kent Street and love them. Wow you and Traveler are going to be so close with your due dates.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Congrats Bebe!!! You must be so relieved. Would love to know what DH said when he rang back!

Angela - where are you flying to? Congrats on being doubly PUPO! Can you get a BT on Christmas day?

EO - so glad Mark didn't give you his usual numbers spiel! Hah! I asked if he'd learnt anything interesting at the world congress and he said not really! It'll be interesting to see what the results are. Yay for having a positive frame of mind and for having a plan!!

Afm - not too bad although snapped DH 's head off when he called this morning. He asked if I was feeling pregnant and I said no. He asked in what way did I not feel pregnant! Errrr, you want me to describe how I usually feel every day and remind myself I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. Thanks DH! Mum is driving me a little bit nuts. I'm not used to having her around and I swear I have to repeat things 20 times! Got a taste of DH's perspective today as when I walked in from work, I just wanted to sit down with a cup of tea, and mum was like " I need to lie down, toddlers are exhausting!".
    One week to go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lola77 View Post
    Yay! Congrats Bebe!!! You must be so relieved. Would love to know what DH said when he rang back!

Afm - not too bad although snapped DH 's head off when he called this morning. He asked if I was feeling pregnant and I said no. He asked in what way did I not feel pregnant! Errrr, you want me to describe how I usually feel every day and remind myself I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. Thanks DH! Mum is driving me a little bit nuts. I'm not used to having her around and I swear I have to repeat things 20 times! Got a taste of DH's perspective today as when I walked in from work, I just wanted to sit down with a cup of tea, and mum was like " I need to lie down, toddlers are exhausting!".
    One week to go!!!
    Well he was pretty stocked! But my DH is also VERY reserved, so he keeps a lot in. Although he is now calling me 'preggy'

Ohh Lola that was my DH last week, asking every day if I 'felt sick'. I feel for em though as it's not their bodies and they want to be involved I guess. Try not to be too hard on him, smooch and make up.

Sorry your Mum is driving you nuts, I live with my MIL, so I totally know how annoying Mums can be everyday.

angela - do you fly into Sydney to do treatment?

Travelleler - Do you know roughly what your due date will be? Mine is roughly 20/08.

to everyone!