Closed Thread
Page 69 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It was supposed to be today but I am away in Melbourne so I will have it on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one this morning.. This thread has turned so positive!!!!!

Quartz-oh my goodness sweety that is the best news to wake up to this morning!! massive congratulations!! Can't wait to hear of your beautiful numbers on Monday!! You had 2 transferred didn't you!? Maybe we'll have another set of twins soon!!

Felicita-yay babe! I am so happy the twins are growing perfectly!! You need to upload some more pictures as they grow!!

Bella-goodluck for ET today!! You'll be PUPO in no time & have some beautiful bubs in the freezer!

I'll be back later for some proper personals!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Quartz - fantastic news!!! Congratulations! How exciting. So much good news on this thread lately; hope it continues. Now, what were your secrets from this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Quartz!! . So happy for you hun, it was definitely your turn . So maybe that bleeding was an embie (or two) burrowing in & hitting a blood vessel?

Bella- Best of luck for ET today! I hope you have a great haul of frosties too

Felicita- Its amazing that your MS is relatively mild considering you've got 2 buns in the oven, good for you! LOL at wearing your pants Urkell style, must be a good look . Fantastic to hear that all is progressing well, and its time to say bye bye clinic and hello OB.

Peonies- Wow, that all happened so fast! Awesome news that donor is picked & you're all set to go when AF shows

Nattie- I also told my work the truth about IVF, my boss has been very supportive. Hope you lots of follies growing, and that your future bub is coming from one of them!

Nat- yay for ovulation! So when do you start giving in to your POAS addiction?? Hehe. Good going on the 12wbt, those are sensational results!

Mac- I hope its easy to be excused from Jury Duty. Talk about rotten timing!

Catfroggy- Hope you're keeping the TWW crazies at bay so far, sending sticky vibes your way

Hi to TTHC, EO, Kelbelle, Traveler, PinkB and the girls I've missed

AFM- Back on home soil as of yesterday, flight was very smooth and no luggage mishaps in sight! Had my BT & US this morning. My lining on CD12 is 9mm, so looks like we should be OK to go. FN will call this afternoon to give me a FET date. On the downside, the cold that I picked up overseas has really taken over now. My voice is gravelly like Marge Simpson, throat is killing and my head is full of snot, argh! So I'm taking it easy and hoping I can get rid of it quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - Yay!! So exciting!! Can't wait to hear your awesome numbers on Monday!

Lindylou - I've already done 3! Lol... Bfns so far but AF still isn't due for another week or so. I've got this random scratchy sore throat. Feels like I'm going to lose my voice. Been waking up in the middle of the night coughing and choking and carrying on! It's quite annoying. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Quartz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats quartz! That is fantastic news.

I'm PUPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats quartz!!! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats quartz. So happy for you!