Closed Thread
Page 67 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peonies- My FET will be approx 16th Mar. My FS said the same to me about latest stats between fresh vs frozen, and even said there'd be a trend away from fresh ETs in the future. My DH has a sperm count of 2 million/mL, and I occaisonally have those hopeful moments when I think surely its about time ONE swimmer got through? But realistically, its unlikely to ever happen. And if it did, my DH would want DNA proof its his!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lindylou78 - My MS has been really, really mild. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I've had less than half a dozen occasions when I've put my hand to my mouth to wish away a "food escape". It eased off around 7wks, so it was reassuring to have the Ob see both heartbeats at 7w3d. It's started up again before 8wks, but still mild. Laying down and going to sleep seems to be sufficient to fix it, yay.
    Also putting on comfy pants (usually PJs as soon as I'm home) and adjusting them low on my hips or high under my bust aka Steve Urkell, to get them off my waist, helps.

A girl I was speaking to yesterday said protein every 3 hours helps with MS. I didn't know that, but my body seems to have been putting it into practice anyway. Over the last week I've been going through nearly 2L of milk a day, and I've particularly noticed the 4-hourly meals since that night I was awake and starving.

I've also been after spicy and acidic foods. Don't know why, but Trident Hot and Spicy Soup (with the flat square noodles that roll up) has been hitting the spot and easing the stomach, and I normally don't like pepper. Also, water with lemon juice, yum. But after about 5 days on a particular comfort food suddenly I don't want it anymore. I love eating ice cubes now, which is a big change from normal. I've been wanting dim sims with sweet and sour sauce for a few days or more (I suspect the dim sims are just an excuse for an ongoing desire for the sauce), but have been putting off indulging it because I don't want a food court bain marie dim sim, and I don't want DH to feel like he should break his diet to indulge in ordering take away dinner from a local chinese restaurant. Hmmm, they opened about an hour ago, maybe tonight's the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.... A quick update. There has been no more bleeding except the one time this morning so my clinic said it is possibly just an irrational of the cervix by the pessaries - I knew Fluro pink was not natural (the previous light pink capsules were much better). I actually feel ok about the whole thing as I don't have AF cramps and seen as there has been not one single drop more of blood I doubt it is her showing up. Will see what tomorrow brings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post

Anyways, I am using every fertility suggestion I've ever heard I think... wearing my RQ bracelet, will eat some pineapple core (is it 5 days from transfer or EPU?), drinking Pom juice, etc etc...I've even read recently on a few sites that some women swear that eating an egg McMuffin from McDonalds helped them get their BFP (although I'm inclined to think that some marketing genius at Mcds made that one up, lol).

Have a great day.
    Bella - I did the pineapple thing too - I read it was every day for 5 days after ET so that's what I did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Hi Everyone

Felicita: Thankyou for the info, I'm not sure what the lab is like so I think I will still go for Day 3 even if the TWW is nerve racking. I just realised your having twins. Sorry I'm still a little overwhelmed with all the info and ladies on the site. Congratulations!!!

Lindylou78: Thanks for your thoughts too and here's wishing you the best with your cycle

Mac 8, Jeb8303, bella978, Catemar & Paddlegirl: Best wishes for your cycle

Catfroggy & Quartz; Best wishes lotsa your way.

Hi to everyone else and good luck with your cycles, ET's etc. If I missed thanking anyone for their info or thoughts, sorry and a big Thankyou.

Oh by the way the cat wasn't sick at all and he was only 5. I must admit when I say it out loud I start to giggle too. It was just one of those days I think.
    AFM: My naturopath wants to see my file from clinic to make adjustments so I am trying o get a copy. She wants to check my BT results as they never told me. I picked up a cigarettes again (ARGH) and now am trying to stop again before I do my next ET. So probably end of April so I am not too strung out.
    Is it normal to feel scared about the next ET am feeling a bit unsettled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in....

I ovulated!

For the 2nd month in a row!! Woohoo!

Plus I lost 1.1kg this week, total of 5.3kg so far!!

Everything is going great guns. Follow up appt with RI in 13 days time so let's see where to next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle - WOWZA's. What great news! I am super dooooper excited or you. When is your 7 week scan babe?

nat84u - Great news for you guys also. Yippeeee. Good luck for the RI appt. and congrats in your weight loss.

wishing4 - I can't say for sure about the FET, but I think we all get scared & unsettled about the 'unknown'. Wishing you all the best to stay relaxed.

Lindy - Safe travels lovely. And be sure to tell the airlines, you NEED ALL OF YOUR BAGS they contain very important cargo. And speaking of precious cargo, good luck for the thaw.

catfroggy - Yeah for being PUPO. Hope the TWW crazies don't get your for at least 8 days!

peoniesarepretty - Hmmm, strange symptoms. Good luck figuring that out.

PinkB - Hope all goes well with Isabella's scan.

Bella - Great fert rates!!! Good luck for ET on Saturday.

TTHC - Thanks for asking about DH, he has been gone for 2 weeks already. Only 8 more sleeps till he is back!! And yup you are sooooo right about the quality / quantity of houses avail.
    I hope AF figures herself out soon - waiting for the witch cruel!!

heya, to everyone I sadly forgot!

AFM - As I said to TTHC, only 8 more sleeps till my DH is back in Aus. And then a day later everything that we own will be arriving from Perth. We've had our entire house in storage for 2 years and I can't wait to rip into my clothes and shoes and rediscover everything!!! We found a rental property, which was tough as there is soooo many crappy places and I only found one decent one I'd consider before I got over trawling with 20+ other people also looking....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning an what a crappy morning it is I soo wanted to stay in bed and not go to work!

Do I have to stop being lazy and do some personals but I can't keep up with u guys lol

So it's day 6 of jabbing for me and ouch those blocker needles hurt like the trigger! I have decided to take time off from day of egg retrieval until Et cause I told work I was having day surgery and needed recovery time.

What does everyone else tell their workplace?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I was so tempted to stay at home today and not bother with the rain, too bad I have a couple of meetings I can't move!!!

Quartz - Good news on AF staying away, sounds like things are back on track!

Lindylou - The countdown is on for FET on the 16th, only a week to go, hopefully it'll fly on by

Nat - Whoo hooo for ovulating, that's great news. And nice one on the weight loss... I am trying to loose a couple of extra kgs along the way too. You doing anything specific or just the old tried and tested 'eat less, excercise more'?

Bebe - OMG you must be so excited that DH is nearly home. Great that you found a place too. Sydney is such a nightmare for finding decent rentals that don't cost the earth.

to everyone else I've missed!

AFM - Well I got summoned for jury duty right in the middle of my cycle. I spoke to the justice department and they said it's easy enough to get out of. I just had to send them a letter from my FS requesting I be excused. Hopefully I won't be summoned again in a couple of months time as you're not actually taken off the register, just excused from that trial then thrown back into the pot for random selection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 - I received summonses for my TWW for 2 cycles last year. On both occasions my panel was not required.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (08-03-2012)