Closed Thread
Page 65 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    16 eggs retrieved keep your fingers crossed for a great fert rate.
    Sorry guys for crashing but just wanted to wish Bella good luck for her 16 eggs. I have been thinking of you heaps (crossing all fingers and toes)Also congratulations to Felicita... Awesome news about your twinnies (insert lots of jumping around!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EO - that's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you and DH. That first scan is so nerve wracking. Now here's to an uneventful next 33 weeks or so.

So I just wanted some opinions ladies. I'm on CD 21 today. On cd 17 I had sharp pains near my left ovary (enough to stop me in my tracks). Then 2 days later on CD 19 I had a small amount of brownish discharge. Now today (CD21) I have quite a fair bit of creamy white CM (sorry TMI!). What do you think?!

Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbelle View Post
    A quick one from me on my phone...I am blown away by my first ever BFP on my thirteenth attempt. Chalk up another one on the pommie juice! Once my compter is fixed I will be back, it's too painful on the phone. Best wishes to all
    Congratulations!!!!!! That is great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kelbelle - such wonderful news!!

Nat - ummm, ovulation? I've been getting severe (and I mean severe) pain at ovulation since my surgery last year ... sometimes not as bad as other times. I don't get discharge, but it doesn't sound unheard of. Still, I would recommend seeing your doctor about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all ladies, hope everyone is well

felicita - thank you so much for the run down about the immunology tests. my FS didn't say anything about this during the last appt but we see him again in another 3 wks so i will ask him then..i don't think i have any genetic issues and not sure about DH....its just something else to stress about now. i guess i have to take things step by step though.

EO congratulations on your good news. it seems you have had a long journey and it must feel amazing to get through this hurdle . hope you have a healthy pregnancy

Congratulations to the other ladies who have bfps recently

Quartz hope the tww goes swiftly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO-Hun that is the best news!!! I am so happy for you & DH!!!! Now I just hope your ms settles & you have a perfect pregnancy ahead!

Bella-awesome egg haul babe!!! Hope every one of them are doing their thing & you have excellent fert results tomorrow!!! Rest up! & I love the bracelet by the way!

Paddlegirl-yay for your upcoming fet! How did your BT go today!? Hope everything is right on track!!

Felicita-awesome news on liking your ob.. It's really important to feel comfortable with them & feel you are in good hands!

Lindy-yay for AF arriving!! You are well on your way to having one of those perfect babies!! I am really looking forward to your cycle as I know there are good things to come!!

Bebe-how are you doing Hun? Has DH gone away for work again? Hope the house hunting is going well! Seems as though there aren't many available properties, we always have lots of tenants to chose from when we have our rental on the market, we receive too many applications..!

Catfroggy-hope ET went well & you're now PUPO! Sending you lots of baby dust in the tww!

Peonies-great news on getting the go ahead for this cycle!! Hope you can chose a donor in time, but then I hope you don't even need it & you have some of dh's to use!!! Or better yet, you're already UTD!!! 

Quartz-hope things are going great in the tww... Praying for a bfp for you babe!

Kelbelle-congratulations sweety on lucky number 13!!!! That is fabulous news!!!! Hope you have a 'boring' 8 months ahead!!!!

Nat-I have no idea babe!! I am not in tune with my body lately so I have no idea what any of that would mean...

Hope all you other ladies got to enjoy a bit of sunshine we had today!!

AFM-nothing new to report.. Waiting for my FS appt next week, then I'll be waiting for AF to arrive at the end of the month... Waiting waiting waiting... Don't we all know that all too well...

Something is going on with my AF though & it's really annoying.. I had my normal period, so roughly 4 days.. And now I've been spotting quite dark blood for another 4 days.. Don't know what's up with that!! My AF normally comes & goes within 4-5 days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats Kelbelle - amazing news to start the morning All the best for the next 8 months

Great news about your scan too EO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies....

So not sure what is going on with me. Today I am 6dp5dt and I had what I would describe as a flash bleed. When I put my pessaries in at 6am this morning there was no bleeding but then went I went to the bathroom an hour later then was red blood when I wiped - not overly heavy but more than spotting. Now there has been nothing since then. Any ideas???? Surely it shouldn't be AF this early - she isn't due till Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default short one

Hello to everyone

Sorry this is a quick one heading to naturapath.
    Congrats & good luck to everyone that are waiting/having ET.
    Congrats to all who have ED's
    Congrat to all with BFP and sorry to those with BFN.

I have a question is it best to transfer at day 3 or day 5? My last one was day 3.

PS trip to Qld was a nightmare, Mum's car broke windshield, sprung a leak and lost power steering. To top it off I think I scared my sister's cat to death (just said hello Roger) and it died. OMG

Regards
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - I'm sorry I can't help with advice on the bleed, but keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's not AF I laughed when I read about the pessaries being fluro pink - as if the aftermath of crinone/pessaries isn't bad enough!

EternalOptimist - Was so happy to read about your wonderful scan - congratulations! Hope you are able to rest a little easier now you've seen your beautiful bub on screen.

Kelbelle - WOW! The Pom juice is really working its magic! Congrats on your BFP and here's hoping you have an uneventful 8 months until bub arrives.

TTHC - Hope your AF sorts herself out and the next month passes quickly so you can cycle again.

Nat84u - Sorry I can't offer advice on the stabbing pains, spotting or CM. Hopefully it all means something positive is happening?!

LindyLou - Glad to hear you're getting some serious shopping done. Enjoy your last day or two before heading home.

PinkB - all the best for isabella's kidney scan. Hope all is well

Mac8 - not long now until you start jabbing. Getting excited?!

Peonies - Keeping my for a natural miracle for you. Hope you had a nice restful day off yesterday.

Wishing4 - Sorry your trip to QLD wasn't great. The poor cat! Was he old?

to everyone else.

AFM - Still a bit sore after yesterday, but I don't go back to work until tomorrow so I can just keep resting.

The clinic just called and 15 out of 16 eggs were mature and able to be injected. Overnight we had 13 fertilise, I am so happy with that result! Now I just hope they keep doing their thing. ET will be Saturday. Of course, my amazing acupuncture Dr doesn't work Saturdays and I was so upset thinking I've just done 4 months of acupuncture and he is not going to be able to do my most important session post transfer. But, he told me he has an associate in Parra (where my ET will be) and he will do a session for me there! So happy ... (He even said it will be half price - not sure how that works when he is going out of his way to help me, but thank you Dr K!)

Anyways, I am using every fertility suggestion I've ever heard I think... wearing my RQ bracelet, will eat some pineapple core (is it 5 days from transfer or EPU?), drinking Pom juice, etc etc...I've even read recently on a few sites that some women swear that eating an egg McMuffin from McDonalds helped them get their BFP (although I'm inclined to think that some marketing genius at Mcds made that one up, lol).

Have a great day.