Closed Thread
Page 61 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me..... Am officially PUPO with 2 grade 1 blasts - not hatching but the hatching ones have been my worst cycles. Both had great cell survival 100% and 95% so now I just have to play the waiting game again. Have just taken today off work as I prefer to be kept busy. Will be back later for personals, hope everyone is traveling well - have had a few quietish days in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Not good news from my BT came back a big fat NEG! I wasnt confident that it would be positive, but by lunch today was thinking it could be since AF hasnt arrived and been feeling rather unwell (guess that was just the crione still). DH is devastated, he was really banking on this being it. Now back to the drawing board and reassess it as need to to see FS before continuing as she wants me to go onto DHEA now which means months again before we can try.

this wonderful rainy weather really makes me want to curl up and cry - really reflects my feelings at the moment.

Hope everyone else's days have been wonderful and all getting wonderful news.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    a quick one for me:
    Had EPU this morning, we had 10 eggs but only 8 matures.
    So now the waiting game has started.....
    I am going back to bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicita – huge congratulations to you on your twins – wonderful, wonderful news!!!! After surviving multiple cycles of IVF, raising twins will be a breeze in comparison!!!!!!

EO – thinking of you for your scan

Quartz
    – congrats on your lovely embryos.

TTHC - hugs to you

Thanks you all so much for your lovely messages of congratulations. We are so in love with our little girl and still can’t believe after 7 cycles of IVF and thinking it would never happen she is here! I have put some photos on my profile for those who want a peek!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really should not leave it so long between posts - so much happens.

TTHC & Catemer - SUPER SORRY to hear about your BFN's.
    TTHC - Do you know if you're able to cycle again straight away?

Peonies - Yeah, for the fresh eggs not having to be frozen. Sorry it's been such a rough time, and you can get started ASAP.

Lindylou - Lucky you got that luggage ...as EO said that's the worst!

Felicita - Love your attitude on the twins sitch. I was dreaming of twins my whole life. My pop was a TWIN and not one of my cousins had twins and as I am one of the last to have kids.. I was hoping it was gonna be me. The best part will be the shopping!!

Alison12 - Really sorry to hear about your BFN. Our DH's take it hard too - maybe curling up on the couch in this weather with some takeout might be nice.

Catfroggy - Great haul. 8 is a tops number. For great fert rates -will you find out tomorrow?
    quartz - PUPO . Hope you enjoyed the rest today - and all the best for the TWW.

EO - So nice you got it sorted with your boss. I found the Zofran really helped with my nausea. It never stopped it 100%, but it did make a difference. Thanks for asking bout the insurance, all sorted and 1 week in a resort in Langkawi is all booked.

As always, sorry to anyone I missed

AFM - MS came back today [dang it!] and as I mentioned to EO our 'Babymoon' is all booked. Now I am trying to find a rental property so I can move out of the MIL's house... and get all of my stuff in storage from Perth heading over.. sounds easy, but not so much.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello I'm a newbie :-)

Hi ladies may I join in? I am new to BH and completely new to all things IVF. I'm 34 DH 32 today we decided that we would jump on the ICSI train to have a bubba. FS confirmed today that DH has low sperm count and motility . So our Ttc efforts in the last 12 months have been futile. Luckily no fertlity probs for me. Now I have to book in a clinic .. So many choices but thinking ivfa eastern sydney so I can continue seeing same FS who did the testing . How did u all decide which clinic to proceed with?
    i feel nervous and hopeful but I am a realist. DH is all excited as the FS made it seem like we had a good chance (despite DH's) shocking numbers!!!!! But I am trying to just take one step at a time.

It has been nice reading through your posts and seeing the lovely Bfps that have happened recently . GL to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac - My sister (eventually) had success with IVFA (north) and knew how they operated. Considered Genea as being more cutting edge, but we thought we had a very minor fertility issue which would be solved with TESA so not worth the extra expense. (I think the initial per-cycle success odds our FS gave us using DH sperm were 80-90% because we appeared to be perfect candidates.)
    Then my sister and I looked at the Drs profiles for IVFA (west) and chose one we thought would suit, got DH to look him over and then got a referral from the GP. Just as well we didn't go with Genea, because we needed Dr Golovsky for our first cycle, and then we progressed through to anonymous sperm which Genea disapprove of.
    (catemer - there's no rebate on the icky-boy-juice when one partner is male with no sperm.)

PinkB - I went to your profile but I don't know how to find the photos

catfroggy - 8 mature is a good number.

quartz - goodluck with the grade 1 blasts.

EO - My first Ob appt is a 11 am today. We've still got a followup IVF scan appt next week that we probably don't need, but we're taking every chance that comes our way to have another look at the bubs.

Hi to everyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone...

Felicita - I must say another huge congratulations to you on the wonderful news of twinnies! One of my friends just had twins, and I've baby sat them overnight (when they were 5 weeks old!). She just makes sure she feeds and changes them at the same time, no matter what. Every 4 hrs on the hour she'll even wake them during the day to feed them. Everything's been smooth sailing for them!

EO - not long till your scan, I completely understand your nerves up till the scan. Those feelings will stay with me forever I think. I'm going ok, I got AF a little while ago and took the clomid again... I'm up to CD16. Not sure if I ovulated or not but I'll get a BT in a few days to see.

PinkB - A huge congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy! You must be on cloud 9 right about now xx

I hope everyone is well. Hi to Lindylou, TTHC, Catemer, peonies, Bella... I know I've missed a stack of you but I am reading along and trying to post off my iPhone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Peonies-You must be getting really annoyed with all the running around! I hope they do change their policies to stop this happening again!! Maybe they don't realise how stressful it is to begin with!!

Mac8-How are you doing? So exciting that you are on your way now to get that BFP!! It's nice when you're actually doing something isnt it!!!?

Bella-Excellent news on the follies babe! Do you have another scan coming up? Sending you lots of for your upcoming EPU!

Catfroggy-Welcome babe!! Congratulations on your gorgeous little girl! How exciting to be starting again! it happens right away & your little girl has a friend to play with really soon!! Well done on the 8 eggs babe, I hope they've done their thing & are growing beautfully as I type!!

Traveler-How are you going babe? Has the bleeding stopped now? Thinking of you xxx

Catemer-I am so sorry about the BFN sweety Great news that DP can start up again right away!!

Nat84u-How are you doing? I hope you & DF have been really 'busy' this month!!!! & not with the wedding plans!!

Crofty-Hope everything goes great with the lap & hysto babe. What is the plan after that? I have no secret to making the embies (although I did give up caffeine this cycle).. However, since it was another Chem, my advice probably wouldn't be worth much unfortunately, since I didn't make a sticky baby...

Bebe-Great news on the NT results sweety, although Boooo on the MS returning!!! Hopefully it passes really quickly this time!!! The babymoon sounds like lots of fun!!! However the move does not!!! hehe

Wishing4-Sorry about the BFN I can't help you with the lining question, I have NO idea!!! Whats the plan for you now babe? Do you have to wait one cycle? Hope you have a great time in QLD.
    Quartz-Congrats on being PUPO babe!! Sending you lots of for this TWW!! We need more BFP's!!!

Alison-I am so sorry about the BFN sweety I was actually thinking you'd have a surprise BFP as AF held off for so long!!! What's the next step hun?

EO-I really hope the nausea settles for you!! Oh thankfully your boss is so understanding! Only 4 more days to go babe! Are we still thinking twins!? I'm sure the weekend will keep you distracted!! I will be thinking of you on Monday & waiting to hear from you!!! Thanks for the hugs babe, I guess it's just one of those things... Havent had a chance to ask FS about the bleed, however I have an appt with her on the 14th... Now you need to tell me, what were your secrets for this last FET.. Pommie Juice.. what else was there!!?? I think I need to also invest in one of those rose quartz bracelets you & felicita have!! hehe

Lola-Have you made any decisions as to how you're going ahead? I totally agree with everything Felicita & Lindy said in their earlier posts...

Felicita-Once again on hawing twinnies!!!! Enjoy having another look today at the OB!!!!! Will you be finding out the sexes later on?

Lindy-Wow seems like you're having a lovely time with all the shopping!! Although it does sound really cold!!! We aren't used to that sort of weather at all!! Thank goodness your bags arrived!! We went to Europe a couple of years ago where DH & I were to be best man & maid of honour at a wedding which was to be 4 days after we arrived... However our bags went missing (with my dress, DH's suit etc)! The panic almost killed me!!! hehe Thankfully they arrived the day before the wedding!! Phew!! When do you come home!? Not long now until one of your perfect embies has a perfect home!!

Paddlegirl-Yay for AF finally arriving! What was up with her being so late!!!!?? It's just a tease...

Kelbelle-Congrats on being PUPO with twinnies babe, sending you lots of

PinkB-I had a look at the pics... You make gorgeous children!!! Both your little girls are stunning!!! With such good looking kids, you can't stop at 2!!! Congratulations once again!!!!

Gemini-Although I've already PM'd you, thanks once again for the and thinking of me!

Lillac-Welcome sweety, you will find all the information in the world with the ladies in here!! I hope your journey is a short one & you have your baby in your arms soon! I remember just hearing an ad on the radio about my clinic, then thinking-oh thats pretty close to home, looked up the doctors & made an appt.. I fell in love with my FS & never looked back!

to all the other ladies I've missed... I've gone a few pages back to try catch up & there is sooo much going on!!!

AFM- I'm doing pretty good, I don't think I cried even once since getting the result.. I probably saw it coming, I explained to EO, I had my typical pre AF symptoms (I always get a pimple, my foul mood etc) but then on the other hand, I also had my one & only preg symptom-hot feet!! (even with DS & the twins, it's always just hot feet!) I found it quite strange that I was getting mixed messages.. But I guess a chemical would explain that!!

Spoke with FS & unfortunately she doesn't want me to cycle right away, so I am going to see her on the 14th & discuss my FET then. I have faith in her & she knows whats best...

I'm assuming I'll have AF at the end of March, so FET will be mid April.. Makes me a little sad as I was due with the twins in the first week of april, so I know I won't be pregnant when their due date passes...

I have been really busy decorating DS's new big boy room & he absolutely loves it, hasn't made a problem what so ever transitioning into a big bed! He is such a mellow kid so it probably wasn't a big deal for him (as much as it was for me) ... It does make me sad however to have a beautiful nursery empty... just waiting for us to be able to have another baby...
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 01-03-2012 at 08:31.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (01-03-2012),PinkButterfly  (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF after Fertility treatment

Hi guys quick question I am hoping someone can answer - my period is a few days late and my last cycle was a failed iUi cycle has anyone experienced a long cycle after fertility treatment?