Closed Thread
Page 6 of 165 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bebe: That is wonderful news hon. The FRER ones are the best, i hate those internet cheapy ones, so unreliable. Bring on another BFP Christmas miracle; I can’t wait for your BT to confirm super high numbers. Have you told DH you POAS?

Traveler: How are you feeling hon? Has is set in yet that you are UTD – i am so happy for you. Like Lindylou mentioned, this was your last cycle so i am so happy to hear it worked for you. When is your first scan?

Crofty & Lola: How did your ET go? i want to hear all the details about your little superstars. Did you transfer 1 or 2?

Hi to the other Sydney girls i missed.

Lindylou: Have fun at your meetings & training, hoping it’s not too intense, it would be good to have a nice wind down in the lead up to Christmas. Fingers crossed the weather clears up and you can enjoy your camping trip. Have you started all of your prep questions for your PGD session next week?

Quartz: Are the plans under way for your PGD cycle?

AFM: Well my weekend was OK, it was filled with tears and laughter. I am just so happy to have my DH, he means the absolute world to me and he can still make me laugh even in the hardest times. I broke my detox and drank a significant amount Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Feeling pretty crappy today though as my poor body isn’t used to alcohol and sugar. I have a follow up with FS tomorrow, i have a few questions but really the only one i want to know is “How come a perfect Grade 1 blast failed” and i know his answer will be “we just need a bit of luck”. We have decided to take this month off to enjoy Christmas and then go again end of January and i will try and do a natural FET providing i Ovulate and my lining gets thick enough as the medicated ones just made me too sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

EO - I'm so glad you have such a wonderful DH, it makes the world of difference!! especially when you know that they are hurting too, but they put in so much extra effort to make us feel better. I really hope your FS has a slightly better answer than you expect. Mine would say "its a numbers game". Which to them it sort of is. I am 100% certain that you will get there, and have a baby in your arms, you will make the best mum because you will treasure every moment of your little miracle. Enjoy Christmas, but let us know how your appt goes tomorrow.

lindy - I hope you aren't too busy with work to get all your chrissey shopping done!

Bebe - where have you gone? I have been hanging out all day for another POAS update!!!! how wonderful, another christmas miracle

How are our other twwers going? gone ?

Felicita? how are you going? have you started the herbs yet?

Pinkb- I was so relieved to hear that your bub is no worse than before. When is your next scan?

Angelnathan- did you find out about grading at westmead? Sorry, I cant help you out. So exciting having another one of us PUPO!

Paddlegirl - are you still around?

Quartz - how are you feeling? ready to start another year? did you have a follow up with your FS?

nat - babies aside, how are the wedding plans going?

Hi to all the other fabulous sydney gals.

AFM - I don't think it has sunk in yet, expecially only having the one bt! It's just crazy, it was our last chance to extend our family, and now I'm pregnant with one frostie waiting! My scan is the last week of December, so with christmas in the way, its not long now! We had two put back, and while one was very bad quality and was going to be chucked, I can't help but wonder if there might be two in there.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im into my 3ww yes thats right- Apparently my BT needs to wait until at least 7 to 10 days AFTER my last pregnyl injection which is this Saturday the 17th. Apparently pregnyl can give you a false positive for both HPTs and BTs ?????

Started acupuncture on
    Friday (again today and again Thursday) and he is treating me for poor circulation - he also advised that CHERRIES are good to aid implantation - so off I go to get me some this afternoon me thinks!!!!!

not long now bebe till you BT

Thanks lindy - enjoy your week sounds very busy!!!!

Hi Lola my crazy waiting buddy hope ur well and your emby (or 2) are snuggling in as we speak

EO - yeah we transferred 2 again as they won't refreeze unless they're perfect and won't transfer 2 perfect Embys either at WFC - we still have 2 x day 1 frosties as well so that was nice news to hear!!! - hope you well and sounds like you have a keeper thee in DH good on u for the bender of a weekend just gone enjoy that couple of day vague feeling you get when you haven't drunk for a while!!!! GL tomorrow with FS

Wow traveller sounds surreal !!! Did you say you had 2 bad Embys transferred???? Or one good and one bad - are you ok with having twinnies???? We always said ready made family if that happens - and with our journeys - ill take whatever comes

Hi everyone else - hope your all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - Annual training & meetings this close to Xmas who could concentrate?? Good luck this week.
    We are all hoping the weather clears up, but will be keeping my fingers crossed extra you get your weekend away.

angelanathan - When do you find out whats thawed / FET?

EternalOptimist- You both deserved that weekend of booze and tears. I'm sure you'll agree, it just would not be the same doing all of this with a DH who was not kind and compassionate. So will you and DH be sticking with the healthy eating et al in the lead up to FET?

Traveler - I'm here!! I have another POAS update below. Are you tempted to go to the DR. to have another BT before your scan? Yes ma'am there might be two in there, and imagine if 1 split.... INSTANT soccer team!!

Crofty - WHAAAAAAT? A 3WW is just plain CRUEL! But better to know that the pregnyl is out of your system! Don't eat too many cherries... they do get your bowel moving...

AFM - I did another HPT the line is still VERY faint. So I did a digital one, and it says pregnant 1-3. Those damn internet cheeps ones are STILL NOT SHOWING anything. Not even a faint line.
    I did my first HPT at 3:50am... I woke up to go to the loo, and thought I better test as I did not wanna flush the concentrated first pee.. he he he . Then after getting back in bed, I rang DH which was 12:50 Perth time, woke him up to tell him. I don't think he really registered it, and rang me back at 6:30am asking if I was PG. I shouldda waited for Skype, but was just to excited I could not wait.
    Now we're both hoping that my numbers are good in two days time, and we have a sticky one onboard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wednesday I get results for thaw

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - just 2 more sleeps to go. How exciting! How funny that DH had to call you back in the morning. Men hey!

Lindylou - boooo to training and meetings. I've got a national strategy meeting on Thursday which I'm not that thrilled about. I swear we only had one a couple of weeks ago! Hope it isn't too painful. Let's hope the weather cheers up and your hard working week is rewarded by a camping trip!

EO - yay you're here! Sounds like you had a well deserved drinky at the weekend but it's harsh how our bodies don't cooperate with it anymore. My hangovers just get worse each time! Are you going in to see mark tomorrow or just doing a phone consult? I hope you get something out of him but at least you know him well enough to know his likely response. Hope it helps you move forward anyway. You and DH deserve to have an awesome Christmas to get ready for that baby coming your way!

Traveler - I'm not entirely sure if I actually congratulated you!! You never know what that bad quality one might do. One of my BH friends had a massively fragmented embie put back who is now a cheeky, happy smiling 2 year old! Fingers crossed!

Crofty - am off out to buy cherries tomorrow. Let me know how the acupuncture goes for circulation as mine is shocking!

Felicita - hope you're doing ok and back with us soon!

Afm - is it really only 2dp5dt??? Well the good news (albeit surprising to me) is that after 5 cycles this year, we finally managed to produce an embryo that made it to blastocyst and into the freezer!!!!!! I'm really trying to not get my hopes up but the only time that has happened before, was my very first cycle through which I got my DS
    Well DH has shot off to Qld again for the week, mum has been here 2 days, and my little sis arrives in 3 days. My cupboards are filled with naughty treats from home but I'm trying to be good, despite being officially let off my low carb diet by DH (ha, like he could really stop me!). It's starting to feel a bit like Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all Sydney ladies...I wondered why my email updates had stopped, but we now have a new thread with 6 pages already!

Eternal Optimist - sending you lots I too, am one with "perfect" blastys and it has been getting more frustrating with each failed transfer. Your list of changes have left no stone unturned, and we can only hope all these "conferences" our FS go to that some answer will be provided soon for implantation issues.

Lindylou - Foo fighters sounded amazing...I guess half of Sydney was going and the traffic was not helped by all the rain. Hoping it stays dry and you can go camping.

Traveler - Congratulations...great news!

Crofty - a 3WW - that's just cruel, as if two isn't bad enough. Why will WFC not transfer two good embryos?

Bebe - for you BT tomorrow...here's hoping for a confirmation. I must admit, in all my years of doing IVF, I have only POAS twice! I figure I pay enough, I will wait for the BT result. Great about the frosties too!

Angelanathan - Good luck for your transfer tomorrow I can't help with your grading at WFC, there was a thread somewhere that explained grading, not sure if that will help you or not, sometimes I think I don't need to know too much, so don't ask too many questions. My mantra of "control the controllables" means that nothing I do will change their grading, so I try not to stress over it.

Lola77 - Hoping your embies are snuggling in tight. I don't know how you went through this process not knowing any details. Here's hoping it works!

AFM - recovering well after my surgery. I thought this AF would be less painful now most of the endometriosis was removed, but it really was no difference. We are planning on a natural FET in January transferring another two, if that doesn't work, another two in Feb, and if that doesn't work, possibly another fresh cycle seeing as FS now knows about endo, I would be suppressed for 3 months before stimming. I know no natural miracle will happen for us seeing as tubes are gone now too, so can only look after myself and get ready again for next year

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one to say goodluck today for your BT Bebe baby vibes and fingers x you have some g8 news to share!!!!

Goodluck also today Angela for FET

Hi Lola hope your still sane - the "3ww" crazies haven't settled in for me yet and now its all in the hands of the baby gods (and my fertility budda for some good luck 🍀 karma)!!!! My Accupuncturist said you've just gotta let things go!!! As when you stress your body tenses and blood stops flowing through your body (outcome bad circulation) - so I am practicing very hard as I can't control the uncontrollable!!!!

Great news kellbelle- enjoy your Chrissy break before getting
    Straight back on the horse (so to speak) early in the new year - hoping there only in a jan FET!!!

Hi to everyone else - things are getting quiet on BH land - anyone would think christmas is on its way !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you crofty. On the train now heading into westmead. Eeek. Praying my babies thawed ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelanthan - how did the thaw go for you today. I hope you have a strong embie on board.

Lola - So great you have a blasty and 1 snoozing in the freezer! Let's hope this is exactly like your DS cycle. Must be so nice to have your family around this time of year, and during the TWW.

Kelbelle - So nice to hear that you're recovering after such big surgery. Bummer that the painful AF's have not stopped, did the FS say when that might ease off? Bring on 2012 for your BFP.

to everyone else.
    AFM - I am so super happy I am simply on . A BFP is confirmed with a great number of 226 on 11dp5dt. My Dr. is well happy. Don't have to do anything until 7 week scan in 3 weeks. I am super happy, and no, and soon expect to move into a new phase of waiting with fear to make sure we see a heartbeat in 3 weeks.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 14-12-2011 at 12:26.