Closed Thread
Page 58 of 165 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow felictia.. That is a beautiful sight xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - How wonderful, twins!!! So excited for you that everything went well

Cate - I can't remember what clinic you are with but I'm with Genea Liverpool and I have always been able to go straight into another cycle. As for the 'why' questions - I think we all ask that every failed cycle and I doubt there is ever a real answer. All you can do is be supportive, I am not sure anyone has the perfect answer.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PinkButterfly's bub is here!!!!!

A message from PinkButterfly:

"Another precious miracle joined our family today, our beautiful daughter Isabella arrived today at 10.58am, weighing 3.7kgs and 55cm tall!!! Mum + Dad are doing well and Jessica is the proudest big sister ever!!!'

Congratulations to PinkB and your beautiful family!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkb-massive congratulations to you, DH & Jessica on your precious addition to the family-Isabella! Enjoy every minute with your beautiful baby girl, you worked so hard to get here babe! Hope you're both recovering well, can't wait to hear the birth story!! xxx

Felicita-Twins!!! That is absolutely fantastic news Hun! Double the fun!! How exciting!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (29-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing news day for the Sydney girls!

Massive congrats to you and your family pinkbutterfly on the safe arrival of your baby girl

And double congrats to felicita on your twins!!!!!!!! Awesome!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOORAY! What fantastic news!!!

Felicita, awwww, how exciting it must have been for you and DH to see your beautiful twinnies... thanks for sharing your pics....

Catemer, as quartz said I think all you can do is be supportive.... I had qns like that too... did I do something wrong? eat something? move too vigorously etc??? suggest to her to try not to think too much along these lines and question herself, instead focus your energies on the next step...

AFM, I called this morning clinic and asked for a BT (scheduled for tomorrow) to see what is going on as my AF is about 14 days late. And lo and behold, after I make the call, later in the day I go to the bathroom and AF is here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkb - woo hoo. Welcome to the world baby Isabella. Huge congrats to you and your family xx

Felicita - awesome. How excited must you guys be!!

Bebe - you've already seen how outrage I am on the other thread!!!

TTHC - what is going on? When is your BT?

Lindylou - hope you're having a fab time. My little sis lives in LA so say hi while you're there

EO - how are you doing?

Sorry for all I've missed but posting on iPad.

AFM - procrastinating and not phoned FS. Sent sharkeys an email but nothing back yet. I'm feeling much more positive than last week and even survived a grilling by two colleagues about if im having more kids. I actually decided to tell them that that is my most hated question as I would love to have more but it doesn't happen that easy. I'm very open about having done IVF, but I just don't want everyone knowing each detail as it happens.
    Anyway, I'm off to Melbourne for a hen weekend and am also tagging on a meet up with some lovely BH ladies I've been friends with for over 3 years, but never met before. I'm really excited - wine, friends, st kilda, two lie-ins, what more could a girl want? Well, apart from the obvious

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh paddle girl I meant to say that AF timing sucks! Our bodies really like to screw with us sometimes. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - congratulations.

paddlegirl - you scared AF real good

15. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB- Congrats on the arrival of Isabella!! . Welcome precious baby girl, your Mummy, Daddy & big sister are so blessed to have you join them!

Starf1sh- thanks for dropping by with the wonderful news!

Felicita- WOW and OMG!! Congrats on your twins darl, what an unbelievable blessing for you and DH . Loved your two blobs in the pictures!

Lola- so lovely to hear there's some positivity in your world again, even after surviving 'the interrogation'. Have a blast in Melbourne!

Paddlegirl- so ironic that AF shows after you organised the BT . At least you can get going now!

Catemer- Oh no, was it really AF? Just be there to hug your DP and listen... agree with her about how it sucks and how its so unfair. Keeping those chocolate crackles alive is all up to the genetic material within the embies, none of us can control that . In all the research I did before my PGD cycle, I learned how pathetically inefficient human reproduction really is. The rate of abnormal embryos in genetically normal couples is ridiculously high (50-75%). Have faith that there will be a golden embie in your bunch of frosties, and that it will be the next one out of the freezer.
    Bebe- good to hear you're feeling better, but poo about the travel insurance. Hope you've found something by now.

TTHC- so maybe it wasn't AF? Oh I hope not, fingers crossed there's still a chance for you!

Bella- where are you up to? Any BTs or US yet for follie tracking?

EO- Yay for booking OB appointment! Bring on scan day, the wait is driving me nuts already!

Hi to everyone else . Nothing new with me, just working and trying to fight off the beginnings of a cold.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post: