Closed Thread
Page 57 of 165 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tthc - I'm so sorry,

EO - Yep, when I got up for my early morning pee today my boobs were soooo sore, and I thought to myself, Yep, it's Wednesday. My mild queasiness that started last week has at times been a lot more than mild, but it hasn't been too bad yet, no chucking yet either, but still fairly constant. First scan is tomorrow afternoon, but I won't be able to post an update until later in the evening. It's a busy day for me and I don't have a fancy mobile phone to post from (mine doesn't even have a colour display, touchscreen or camera).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings from cold & rainy Vancouver!

Lola- Even though I knew my BFP was doomed from the first BT, I still think about how far along I'd be... my due date would've been St Patricks Day and I know I'll be a wreck when it comes around next month. Hope today was a better day and you're closer to a decision on how to proceed.

EO- Better get some spew bags handy incase you need to barf on the train . Symptoms are sounding good to me, hope you only suffer very mildly from them.

Bebe- WOO-HOO for low risk and breaking the happy news! Hows the hyperemesis? Hope its settling down.

PinkB- Good to hear you've bounced back from the flu and fighting fit for labour. Gosh that bub of yours has got us all on the edge of our seats! Any minute now surely...

Quartz- wow another Pom juice success story! Congrats on your perfect lining . How lovely that you'll be having FET on the anniversary of your engagement, has to be a good omen .

Felicita- You Nan sounds like a real character, flirting with the male Dr's and swearing . So glad she's getting better and the mishap with the cephalosporins was short lived. Your shelves looked awesome! You must be so proud of that effort. Heaps of room for children's books when bub is old enough to read . Good luck for your scan tomorrow, can't wait to see your news!

Paddlegirl- typical of AF to take a vacation when we actually want her! Are you going to have a BT to find out whats causing it? We didn't get a chance to use our canoe, cancelled our camping trip thanks to the rain. DH did put it in our swimming pool though & had a little paddle

Kelbelle- goodness me, the Pom juice seems to be working miracles in here! Very bittersweet to have 2 lead follies and no way of catching those eggs naturally, but it would have been futile having more ETs with the hydrosalpinx. Praying my hardest that you get your BFP this time . LA was just a stopover on the way to Canada, but I am going back there for a few days before I come home.

TTHC- Biggest of hugs to you hun, this is beyond crappy . I'd be suspicious of ineffective prog support. After my last stim AF came at 13dpo (one day further than you) because I wasn't having fresh ET, so therefore no pessaries or pregnyl. You certainly haven't used all your luck, there will be a sticky bub amongst your 6 frosties.

Wishing- Yes all the info is very overwhelming, I felt the same when I joined. Sometimes its actually better to know less!

Catfroggy & Bella- hope your ovaries are responding beautifully!

Catemer & Alison- sending sticky vibes for the rest of your TWWs

Hi to the girls I've missed

AFM- Got to Vancouver via LA in one piece, and all good so far. Its cold here, but not excruciatingly freezing. Already got some shopping in, new boots & jumpers for me, and a winter jacket for DH. The jacket was originally $200, marked down to $40! What a steal . Had to stop myself though 'cos I've a week in LA coming up and want to shop there too .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - sending big hugs to you today! I went through 2 miscarriages last year and really struggled through both my 'due dates' especially when on one of them a close friend announced she was pregnant! I think you should acknowledge them! Hope you have been kind to yourself today

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

DP is starting to get some nausea. Apparently creamy pasta sauce makes her feel sick, even though normally she loves it!
    She has today started to get some cramping so not sure what's going on?
    It is currently 10dp3dt and we have our bt set for Monday. DP doesn't want to poas this time around as she thinks she won't cope with having to continue to stab herself even if it comes up as a bfn. So the poas boxes are hidden right at the back of the cupboard!

Good luck to everyone else. Sorry this is all about us, but on my phone so can't see posts to reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - sending your way for yesterday...

TTHC
    - I am so sorry hun. What a bummer.... its so early for your AF too! ... Hope you're taking care of yourself.

EO and lindylou, I have to admit, I hadnt thought of having a blood test. After the three POAS negatives, I thought maybe my body is just skipping a period (perhaps due to stress), its happened before, maybe three or four times. I also dont feel pregnant, no sore boobs or anything. When I was briefly pregnant in 2010, my boobs were very sore... But its a good idea, I should call the clinic and have a BT just to check it out!

Lindylou, I'm having a chuckle at you DH paddling in the swimming pool! Ha ha! Boys will be boys eh?? Good job on the shopping! Sounds like you're sniffing out the bargains!!!

Speaking of sniffing (and hounds) did anyone else watch Sherlock Holmes tonight? I know its modernised and all, but I really like this version! DH and I rushed home to watch it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

EO; Yes I have 2 more frosties. They were frozen together so hopefully I won't lose any when thawing. I lost one the first time. Thanks for the info on the lining. I hope the nausea doesn't last too long. My Partners daughter's stopped exactly 12 weeks.

I spoke with FS today and she said 8mm is good and she was suprised it came up that fast considering my age. Same with FC.

Sorry this is short am off to QLD for a few days to visit sister. Will be trying again in a month.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies..

Sorry another quick one from me...

Not even a drop of blood since yesterday afternoon....??

I am on crinone-2 a day (1xmorning, 1xnight)...

Don't know what's going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    gals,

How nice is our weather? I just had to throw on the aircon... maybe I'll even get a swim in the pool soon???

Lola - I am so very sorry your due date came and went, and you are still on this damn roller coaster. I do hope you did something nice and it helped to know we were all thinking of you.

TTHC - Maybe it was just some bleeding.... and not AF?

Kel - I am so praying that this is your time. You've come so far and you along with so many in this thread deserve a break. xox

quartz - All the very best for your anniversary, what a great omen.

EO - I feel that MS pain..eeek. I carried around spew bags as Lindy suggested... I have a huge stack I collected and left them in the car, my bags, beside my bed... JUST IN CASE!

Hia, to everyone else. Sorry I've not kept up with the goings on. Promise more personals this week.

AFM - Had DH home for the week [that's why I was not posting]. It went way to fast, but he will be back in 3 weeks time and will be home for 3 weeks.
    Hyperemesis has almost gone for me - it still catches me unawares here are there, but as I am not working I have loads of time to rest and sleep.
    Am thinking a trip O/S at the end of April, and I had no idea so many insurance companies don't cover IVF pregnancies for travel insurance.. and the ones who do charge a huge premium. What an absolute JOKE

Thanks
    Reviews

10. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Congrats Felicita. That's so exciting! 2!

AFM - I think we might be out this cycle. DP has some AF today. Not as heavy as normal, but more than spotting iykwim.
    Does anyone know when we can try again with our bubsicles? Do we need to wait a cycle or can we jump straight in? (That's DP asking, she wants to jump straight back in, but doesn't know if we can?)

DP can't help feeling as though she is doing something wrong, eating something wrong, not doing something. She is having a bit of trouble this month with why it isn't working. I know this is only our first ICSI cycle, but I think she is struggling with the whole why couldn't I keep those 2 little chocolate crackles alive in there? And I can't think of anything to say to help her. I have told her that she doesn't need to apologize for it not working. I know she has done everything the clinic has recommended, and then some in making sure she looked after the crackles. That it mustn't have been the right time. When mother nature is ready it will happen. Am I saying the right things? Is there anything else I can tell her to let her know I don't blame her, even though she blames herself? Can anyone offer some advice?
    Last edited by catemer; 23-02-2012 at 18:51.