Closed Thread
Page 56 of 165 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Its been crazy with work and other life admin stuff. Also wish Bubhub still sent me emails to let me know when there are new posts - I used to read the new posts on my phone in the morning...

Anyway, will go back and read through... Hope everyone is going ok.

Thanks for sending AF my way TTHC. However, weirdly, she must have got lost on the way as she never came! I was expecting AF very approximately on about 5th Feb or so (I am not very regular date-wise). She didnt come. 10th and still not here. At this point, DH and I got slightly excited. Maybe....???? I tried cheapie POAS x2 - negative. 15th and still no AF. Maybe the cheapie POAS were no good, tried more expensive ones. Still negative.

So, nothing much happening here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG... I’ve read back and I’ve missed out on SO MUCH!!

First of all, felicita, (belated) congrats on your fantastic news!!! That’s absolutely awesome... Your time had definitely well and truly come!! Woot woot!!

But sorry to hear about your Nan. I’ve also heard of people putting up red strips on the neglected visual side, again to draw attention like the photo of her greatgrandson...... Thank goodness your Mum caught their medication mistake quickly before your poor Nan had too much diarrhoa. Hope your Nan's recovery is smooth and she gets a bit better each day.
    And EO.... HOORAY for your being pregnant !!! I was so thrilled to read your news...

Its great to come back to the thread and have such good news!!

TTHC – woah!! 17 eggs! What a harvest!! Good luck and lots of for the TWW!!

Jeb sorry to hear about your BFN for your first cycle. Glad your MIL offered to lend you the $ and you can go straight into another cycle.

Lola sorry also to hear about the BFN. I too wondered about repeated implantation failures (although admittedly we only have had 2 cycles) but I thought I’d put it out there. FS listened and sent me for testing for things like autoimmune issues and thrombophylia.

Lindylou, did you and DH enjoy paddling in the inflatable canoe? Hopefully it wasn’t too windy that day. Yay for the exchange rate and have a blast in LA, hope the credit card doesnt get too much of a shock!!

Bella - how are you going? Have you started the down reg cycle? I couldnt remember reading about it, might have missed it.

Nat – woo hoo!! you Ovulated this month!! And good luck with the wedding planning – sounds like you’re on top of it all and very organised with it.

Welcome wishing4, Alison, catemer & Mac8. Catemer, one of my closest friends and her DP are also going through Dr Anne.

Welcome back catfroggy and crofty.

Good luck to Bereka, Catemer, TTHC and Alison in TWW

PinkB is due today!! Woo hoo!!! PinkB nice to see you drop in, always lovely to hear from graduates

Hi to Peonies, bebe, Quartz and anyone else I might have missed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (21-02-2012)

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pinkb - just imagining you being in labour right now and getting to meet your beautiful baby. Hope you have beautiful experience and are beyond happy!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkButterfly View Post
    Lola – hugs for your recent BFN, it is not fair. With your questions I would definitely push for further investigation, precious embies are too hard to come by. My previous FS was ultra conservative and didn’t believe in implantation/immune issue etc. so we got a 2nd opinion and ended up changing. My thought was I don’t want the right embryo to come along and not make it because of something my FS doesn’t “believe in” – also maybe in 10 years when there’s more evidence he will and time will have run out for us. There is still so much they don’t know yet
    Lola...sending you some hugs too ...I echo Pink's words, that there is so much they don't seem to know yet. My FS "doesn't believe in" prednisone so I am taking it for my FET without his knowledge. After 12 transfers of so called "perfect" embryos, and not even 1 BFP to show for it, I think something needs to change for me. Plus last year I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis in the spleen (non-cancerous nodules) and the treatment for that is prednisone...so who knows if this is the change I need. Plus I have been drinking Pommie juice too - surely that will help!

Pink Butterfly...wishing you all the best for bub's birth - can't wait for news!
    Hopefully your cold/flu was just a quick one and you are fighting fit now

Lindylou...hope you enjoy LA, the weather is better than Sydney

Bebehvala...glad to hear your scan went well. Enjoy sharing the news..but it's not really official until it is on facebook is it?

Quartz...good one with the lining...maybe this pommie juice is the help we all need! Hope you get the twins you want at transfer!

Felicita...hoping your Nan continues to make a steady recovery

Crofty and Nat84u...I am hearing you with people always making comment on facebook on pregnancies/babies or then complaining about their kids...but you know, I have no doubt that should I ever get a BFP/give birth/kids win at swimming etc.etc. that I would be no different and would be thrilled to tell the world. It's all about my mantra of "controlling the controllables" ...plus it's not my friends fault I haven't had children, and I love to share in their achievements too. Hope all goes well for your lap, and that an answer may be found for your implantation issues.

Eternal...hope that you are staying away from Dr Google and enjoying early pregnancy

Sorry to all the others I have missed...it's just so busy in here I can barely keep up to all

AFM...have another double FET tomorrow, and possibly our last ever transfer. Hubby has had enough. He feels so helpless at how sad I am after each failure + the cost is also getting beyond a joke. At my US last week to check lining and follicles...the nurse asked if I was doing anything different this cycle as I had two lead follicles!!! I only told her about the pommie juice, not the prednisone...but if I still had my tubes, the possibility of us having twins were definitely increased. But sadly there will never be a natural miracle for us... So is pommie juice supposed to help the follicles too??? The nurse hadn't heard about pommie juice, but she does now!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your good wishes ladies!!! I am still here - due date was yesterday but no sign of any action yet!!! Luckily I have been able to get over my flu so ready as I can be!!!!! Bit nervous about the labour but looking fwd to meeting bub. Will keep you posted

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please excuse the self-indulgent moment but I just wanted to acknowledge that I should have been meeting my baby today. That might seem a little silly and despite moving past the miscarriage, I've still been very conscious of how pregnant I should have been at regular intervals.
    I'm sad and sorry that I never got to meet you little one. This day should have been momentous but to everyone apart from me it's just a regular old day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelle- I hope today's double transfer goes really well, and that in nine months you are blessed with double trouble

Pinkb- so close to meeting your little one!!! I hope the labour and birth quickly become very happy memories.

Lola- it's so sad that today isn't going to be the wonderful day it was supposed to be I hope you and DH do something special to help you get through it.

Felitica and EO- how are you two going? Any more symptoms?

And how are our twwers going?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one, haven't had a chance to read back.

Lola-I'm so sorry things turned out like this, something that should have been such a joyous occasion now causes so much saddness. I also still count the weeks I would have been, I'll be feeling your pain in a few weeks...

AFM-Unfortunately it's all over already, AF started today at 7dp5dt... I have never had AF show up this early in my entire life & now it's happened the last two cycles in a row... I'm feeling a tad sorry for myself today... It happened so quickly for DS & with the twins... & now its a different story... my luck clearly ran out...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hello

Hi ladies

Eternaloptimist: Thanks for the info. I got my BT result Monday and BFN as I expected. I am going to ask the FC about my HCG levels as they did not tell me any BT results while I was preparing for ET.

Lindylou: Thankyou for the link I have now printed it out so I can refer to it.

I do have a question if anyone can help me. What thickness of my lining is the best for ET. I read that one ladies is 10mm. WFC told me 8mm so should I be aiming for higher.

I a little bit awed by how much info there is on this site. And must say a little daunted that I don't know enough.

I am seeing a fertility naturapath and have been for quite a few years now. She pick up thyroid problem I have. Took chinese herbs and vitamins to ready me for this and am still on them (except herbs) Feel healthier but don't know if they are working or not. But will keep going with it - as they say anything that helps is better than nothing. Eating lots of greens particularly raw Broccoli.

Congratulations to all the ladies who have BFP and sympathies to those with BFN.
    Good Luck and well wishes to all the ladies who are ETing and those who are waiting to ET.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing4: So sorry to hear it was a BFN, did you have any frosty’s to go again next cycle? As for lining my clinic say anything over 7mm, but everything i read on other UK and US sites state they want a minimum of 9mm.

TTHC: No no no honey i am so so sorry. Where you on pessaries or crinone after your ET? Oh hon i really thought this was your winning cycle after such fantastic results so far. I would definitely be speaking to your clinic about increasing your progesterone after the ET cause that’s far too early for AF to be showing up. Sending you big hugs gorgeous.

Traveller: How’s the spotting going hon, i really hope it’s towards the end of it now for you, lord knows it’s been going on forever.

Lola: Oh hun sending you big hugs on such a horrible hard day. It’s hard not to keep track of dates from our pregnancies and i would be surprised if any lady would just forget about this stuff. It may be a normal day for everyone else but it’s also your special day, Have you thought about planting a nice tree or something to remember your lil one? So have you had a follow up with Dr B? I must admit he has always been VERY hesitant to do any additional testing and has always been super conservative with our treatments. It’s always been “we need some luck” or “we need the right embryo”. Implantation Failure can be very hard to test for, there is a great book where i got all my info from called “Is your body baby friendly” by Allen Beer, he is the founder of immune issues in IVF which can be a leading reason for implantation failure if you are producing good embryos. The book is amazing, quite technical but has been an amazing source of info for me. As for the Sharkeys stuff, i skipped their herbs and just done the Pre IVF program which took 3 months and i think it made a huge difference, Dr B didn’t know i was doing it as i know he is against it & doesn’t believe in it due to previous conversations we had on the topic, we did also do a lot of other things different that cycle like swap to a long down reg cycle and we had Dr Lok do my DH TESA so who knows what was the winning component. I really hope you can get some answers soon honey.

PinkB: OMG you are 2 days overdue, hope your little one doesn’t make you wait too long to meet him/her (i think your having a boy). So glad to hear you are over the flu and ready for the labour. Can’t wait to hear all about it hon.

Kelbelle: Sending you lots of sticky vibes for your ET today hon. Wow Pom juice is doing wonders, i hadn’t heard about the follicles only about it increasing the lining thickness.

Paddlegirl: Welcome back. Has AF decided to show up yet? Hope she is staying away for a good reason. POAS are evil. I definitely don’t use the internet cheapies anymore as they are so unpredictable. Even on this cycle when i POAS it was faint but the BT from the same day showed 600 and those tests are supposed to show anything over 50. Can you get a BT from your clinic so you can see where everything is at?

Felicita: Love the shelving project. I have always wanted a library or a room that i could go to and just veg out and yours looks awesome. How are you feeling, given its a Wednesday did your b00bs gain some size today? Not long to go to your scan, can’t wait to see if you have one or two bouncing around in there.

Quartz: Only a week to go until transfer, so glad to hear about your fabulous lining. Wow the Pom juice is working some magic in here at the moment. How are the other meds treating you?

Hi to all the other Sydney girls i have missed, so much to catch up on.

AFM: I’m still plodding along; scan is still 11 days away, feeling very nervous still. I bit the bullet and made my OB appointment as apparently they book up VERY quickly, makes me so nervous booking so early. As for symptoms, my b00bs are still very sore, I’m really bloated and have a few twinges every now and again and I have just started to get really nauseous of a morning the last 3 days – I’m 6 weeks today. I now have milk arrowroot biscuits on my bedside table to eat before i get out of bed, it’s very hard to be on public transport for 1.5 hours feeling like i am gonna chuck at any moment to get to work of a morning. It seems to get better around midday though and i need to eat every 2-3 hours or it gets really bad.