Closed Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- I am so, so sorry and sad that you think this cycle is over. It isn't fair that we always have to pull ourselves back together and continually 'put on' a happy face. I really wanted you to be pregnant again before your due date, I really hoped it would take away a little bit of the saddles for you. I hope more than anything you are wrong about the brown blood (I do recall you getting it when you were pregnant last time). But if AF is here, then please know that we are here also.

Allison and tthc- all the very best for your transfers today, may they be strong and sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lola77 -

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope. It's definite.

Traveler - I'm amazed at your memory. I had to search back through posts on another thread to find that. And of course it got my hopes back up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola I'm so sorry why can't it be easy for us....just once?! I'm sorry I got your hopes up with the brown spotting. Its all just too hard some days

Afm- had a scan which showed that there is no left over placenta which is great, but still a bit of bleeding left to go. So feeling slightly better that I won't need another D&C. although had two pregnancy announcements this week of babies due around when mine would have been. I seriously didn't think pregnancy announcements could get any worse, but hearing them after a miscarriage sure hurts!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone - just a quick check in from me, I've been manic at work.
    for Alison and TTC today
    Jeb, hope you're feeling better and ready to go again
    Lola, I'm sorry to hear this cycle has come to an end. It will be your BFP soon don't worry.

Some nice news.... A work colleague just announced her pregnancy and revealed it was 5 years of various IVF treatments before they finally got their BFP and now they're 14 weeks! While at first I thought, oh gosh 5 years that's horrible, but then I checked myself and rememberd that a very large majority of us will get there in the end!!!!

AFM... still waiting to cycle!!!!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Traveler-Oh great news that everything is looking good on the inside babe, its just good to know that everything is normal. Is there any reason as to why you have been spotting so long (& that theres more to come)? Pregnancy announcements are the worst when you've just suffered a loss... (you might remember the story of my SIL )!!! & I have another friend of a friend (we see each other occasionally) due the same week as I would have been... seing her big belly makes me really sad.. But she is a beautiful person, which makes it a little easier.

Have you decided anything as to your next cycle? Sending lots of your way!

Bella-Is Dr.B your normal FS? I told Dr.M today that he made me laugh so much, she was like "yep, that's my hubby alright!" How are you feeling with the jabbing?

Bebe-When do you get your results sweety? Annoying that they can't give them to you right away!! With the twins I got my results on the spot, as they don't do a blood test (they can't test the twins individually apparently). Have fun with your newborn cuddles today!!!!!!

Lola-Im so sorry again babe, I dont know what else to say, just want to offer you lots of

EO-Thanks Hun, I did go for both pre & post acu, soooo relaxing... maybe too relaxing actually.. I fell asleep, then accidentally moved my toe & woke myself up because of the pain!! No wonder you aren't supposed to move! That's the second time it has happened!! You GP sounds wonderful! Are you letting it all sink in now!? Enjoy this time! It's something you've worked so hard for! & think it's time to update your signature babe!!

Lindy-You should have a great time in Canada! (Even if it's work related!!), that will make the time fly by & you'll be PUPO before you know it!!

Crofty-Only transferred the one hun, I wish they'd allow me to transfer two, but it's a no go for me unfortunately!! Good luck for your appt tomorrow! Will you be starting your FET with next AF? Oh also, what do you mean 3 of the 7 babies arrived safely? I think I've missed out on reading something...

Alison12-How did ET go babe? Hope you are well and truly PUPO!!! let the begin!!

Catemer-Congrats to your DP on being PUPO!

Wishing4-Welcome sweety, I am so sorry for your BFN, you get some good results on your BT tomorrow. Do you know if there was any HCG shown in your last BT?

Nat84u, Felicita, Quartz, peoniesarepretty, mac8 & all the other ladies I've missed!!

AFM-I am currently the proud 'oven' of a perfect hatching blast! Scientist said she'd be stoked if it were her emby!! FS was really happy with how everything went this cycle & I am too, much less stressful than the last.

Out of our 9 fertilised embies, 1 blast was transfered, 6 blasts were frozen & the other 2 are early blasts & we'll find out tomorrow if they are suitable for freezing... I am in shock at how well they have all done, Scientist said it rarely happens that nearly all fertilised made it perfectly to blasts!!

Now just keeping my that this little one snuggles in tightly for 9 months!

I had my pre & post acu sessions & am feeling soooo relaxed.. DS is with his Nana & Pop-so maybe I can get a little nap in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - Oh, I'm so sorry love. I felt so sure this was going to be another BFP this month.

TTHC & Alison - hope your transfers went well today. Hoping for sticky ones for both of you!!!

Jeb - you're sounding much more upbeat. That's great that you can go straight into another cycle. My friend did 2 stims back to back, and got her baby boy from the 2nd cycle.

EO - I think have as many blood tests as you want, to keep your mind at rest!

Hi Crofty & Nat & everyone else.

AFM: I'm going well, thanks for asking EO. Just waiting now (patience is NOT a strong point of mine). According to my P Tacker app, AF is due 12th Mar. However, the last few months it has been a bit early each time. I think my cycles are still settling into whatever they're going to be after my myomectomy last year. They used to be longer, and I think p-tracker is still averging based on all the data - as it obviously doesn't know I had an op etc. So it may come a day or 2 earlier. We do need to see the counsellor again, and have no update on how we're going on the donor waiting list. I have been in touch with the counsellor to find out what we're supposed to do next, and waiting to hear back from her. Theoretically we're only going to proceed with the cycle if donor sperm is ready and available for us (and we don't need it anyway!) ... but I don't think I could stand it if we decided to put it off longer because of that. Especially when we've been trying to sort this out for ages, and they only bloody put us on the waiting list a month ago. If they'd done it when we were first referred, we'd have been at the top of the list by now & no more hold-ups. So frustrating.

In the meantime, we're going down to Canberra this weekend to visit my oldies and some friends. And after that: lay low socially, no drinking, getting serious on the diet & exercise front ... for the month until the cycle anyway. The FS said it would make much less difference for me than for DH with things like drinking, caffeine etc ... he seemed to think there wasn't much point worrying about it for me because my eggs "were already formed long ago". It surprised me that he said that ... maybe it was because he was satisfied that I am taking appropriate vitamins (I'm taking Elevit and CQ10) and have a reasonably healthy diet, don't drink excessively, don't smoke and only have one coffee a day anyway - so maybe he figured there wasn't too much more worth worrying about. Or should I be cutting more stuff out, doing something more? Even though we're doing the IVF for MFI reasons, I still want to do all I can to try and help get a BFP. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 15-02-2012 at 13:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8-Sorry would have been posting at the same time!

Its funny that when we hear a preg announcement & that the person worked so hard to get that BFP, it melts our hearts! I love hearing stories like that.. Much easier to hear than those whose partners sneeze & 'ooops I'm pregnant!!'

How long until AF is due sweety?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies-Sorry we were also posting at the same time!

When is your next counseling session? I really hope you're up the top of the Donor list!

For my first cycle I didn't really change anything about my life, I also am not a drinker, smoker etc & I ended up pg with my DS. This cycle however, I decided to cut out caffeine altogether (I usually have those energy drinks 3-4 times a week & a coffee here & there), I also took up acupuncture. We'll see in a few weeks if it has made any difference. We have unexplained infertility.

I think some of the other ladies would be able to help out a lot more!!!

Enjoy Canberra babe, hopefully next time you go, you'll be UTD!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Mac8-Sorry would have been posting at the same time!

Its funny that when we hear a preg announcement & that the person worked so hard to get that BFP, it melts our hearts! I love hearing stories like that.. Much easier to hear than those whose partners sneeze & 'ooops I'm pregnant!!'

How long until AF is due sweety?
    Yeah - like those people who say, "Oh he only has to look at me and I'm pregnant!". Great - good on you, thanks for sharing that.

There's a girl I work with (who funnily enough is pregnant - has just gone on mat leave) ... when she found out I was going in to have the myomectomy last year, she was asking me all about what the surgery was for etc. Then she said to me, "oh once you have those fibroids out, you'll get pregnant just like that. I can just tell by your body shape that you're very fertile." Of course she didn't (and doesn't) know, but we had just found out about my DH's azoospermia at that point and were still devastated. But of course it was so reassuring to have some complete dimwit inform me that it will be no problem for me to get pregnant, essentially because I have ample bosoms. Ohhhh, it's that easy? Fantastic! What do those doctors know?