Closed Thread
Page 50 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay our little eggie fertialised! Transfer is tomorrow so trying to work out if it would be a day 2 or day 3 embie , BT on 29 Feb will back tonight for personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wowweeee, things have been happening in here!

Alison12 - Awesome news! You must be so thrilled.

jeb8303 - You sound a lot better, which is nice. So lovely of your MIL to help you out, and that you can get cracking. The waiting is the worst.

catemer - Congrats on DP being PUPO, which stands for Pregnant until proven otherwise! It's the term you get after ET before BT.

TTHC - Great results, shame there were so many immature ones, but 9 is a great haul. Good luck for ET tomorrow.

Traveler - I also spotted for weeks after my MC. It was a b!tch of a reminder and I just wanted it gone, if you're worried perhaps pop into your DR. to get a BT to sees where your levels are at?

And last but certainly not least EO - , step away from google [unless you're looking up baby names] and be thinking about what you'll do with TWINS. So happy for you to be PG - but get the stress of worrying.

Sorry to everyone I missed, not feeling that great.

AFM - Still sick, but at least DH is home tomorrow for a week. We have no plans, so I'll be getting him to make me all my favourite foods! And hopefully we can start sharing the news with our families. Ohhh and tomorrow I get to hold a 3 week old baby - my friend whose DH also had cancer and had almost zero sperm fell PG naturally while waiting for their first FS appt. had their baby girl - she is a little cutie. I am going to nurse her for hours!!!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola: Thank you so much for your lovely message hon, you are so right – this is the start of 18+ years of worrying :-) Hope the TWW is going quickly for you so you can hurry up and get your BFP. As for your questions regarding Pregnyl and the pessaries, I get very different symptoms for both; i find that i get very intense pg symptoms for the first 2 days after a Pregnyl injection, like lots of cramping, hungry and boated. But with the pessaries i only get cramping for the first hour after i put them in, except this cycle when it was a BFP i had a lot of cramping that felt like AF was on her way the whole TWW. Also as the progesterone increased (due to BFP) for the 2 days prior to BT i got really constipated and started to pee a lot more at night. I have everything crossed for you honey.

TTHC: Oh hon that is absolutely fantastic news that they are all still going strong, I can’t wait for your Transfer tomorrow and then its Mrs PUPO. Have you got any DVD’s you can watch after ET and have a giggle? Are you doing your pre and post Acu sessions as well? Sending you sticky sticky vibes for your ET.

Felicita: They are fantastic numbers, in my Dr Google infused state yesterday when i was googling Betas i came across a few articles that say high prog levels are a better indicator of Twins than the HCG, and given your huge numbers i think you are definitely having two. Have you booked in for your first scan yet?

Lindylou: Huge thanks for your lovely message hon, it helped a lot. Bummer about your camping trips, although hoping you can get another one in before your FET. I can’t wait for your AF to show up so you can put one of your little superstars back into its home for the next 8 months. Hope you have a fabulous trip O/S, are you planning on doing lots of shopping this time as well?

Traveler: Oh honey so sorry to hear you’re still spotting, It sure is taking a long time to settle down. Have you had a follow up with your FS yet? Maybe he could do a quick U/S and BT just to see how it’s all going? It’s just so hard cause its dragging on so much for you. Thinking of you hon.

Bebe: Oh honey thank you for your lovely message, I think i really learnt a valuable lesson from this. I will not be looking at google for pregnancy related health stuff, it’s great for IVF but not pg. Wow i can’t believe you’re still feeling so crappy, so much for MS only lasting the first trimester. What a lovely story about your friend, its so inspiring to hear things like that. Have you told them you are pg yet?

Catemer: Congrats on the Transfer, it’s pretty amazing to see it all on the screen. 40% is a fantastic chance, especially since they give natural conception a 25% chance for “fertiles”.

Peonies: How are you going hon, when is your next AF due so we can start the countdown for your cycle. Have you had any more counselling sessions or was it just the initial one you had to undertake?

Jeb: Sounds like a very good follow up with your FS and he has some great changes for your next cycle. What a lovely thing for your MIL to lend you the money so you can go again. So when will you start jabbing for this cycle?

Alison: That’s wonderful news that your lil embabie fertilised. All the best for your ET tomorrow and ill be sending you lots of sticky vibes. Will you be taking the day off work after the ET?

AFM: I just want to apologies for my neurotic ramblings the last few day’s ladies. but after so many cycles i am just really freaked out and worried. I had a quick check up with my GP (prearranged before i got the results from this cycle) and he is also an OB and he put my mind to rest of a few things. I just need to take one day at a time. He gave me his mobile number so if i have any questions, any time i can call him, he said he wants to take “special care” of me cause he knows how stressed i am and how hard i worked for this. He was so lovely and so happy for me. Thank you again ladies for all your lovely words of advice, it means the world to me. My clinic have said i don’t need any more BT but i think i will ask for one more on Friday and then that will be enough. I just want to make sure my prog is doing what is supposed to since stopping the pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would like to join in

Hello Ladies

I have been reading all the threads here and am feeling very inspired by you.
    I was wondering if I might be able to join in.
    I am 45yrs and have been trying IVF for past 5 years at WFC (I took 1 year off). Unfortunately I have low reserves so needed an ED. My BH is very supportive of my dream to be a mum.
    I found my dream ED and we had 4 frosties. I have been taking progenova and pessaries. I had my first transfer 2 weeks ago with one embryo with 8 perfectly formed cells. Today was my first test and Unfortunately it was negative. I don't know what or how to feel about it. It is an agonising two week wait to get this result. I have another test Thursday. I do have a question? Is it possible that it might come back positive?
    I am sad, angry, hurt, upset (i don't know Argh !!!) I still have 2 embryos on ice. Am going to take a break if this one is no go.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I know.. I think it helps her knowing that we get the money back from Medicare (so she knows she'll get it back.. lol)... I've been feeling more calm since I spoke to my FS and not wanting to burst into tears every 5 minutes...

That's not to say I won't cry if someone says something but, I have a plan, and that helps.

Not sure when I'll start jabbing.. I'm going to have a blood test tomorrow for the failed cycle to check my levels and I will pick up my synarel (they'll advise when I start taking it).

I will start the pill tonight to get everything in the right place.

I so wish my little emby was still in there, and it saddens me to think that he may not have been in there for most of the 2 weeks, but what is meant to be will be, and I guess, he just wasn't ready to meet us yet..

The thought of 2 embryo's being put in (and possible twins) is a little freaky though.. lol.. I don't know how my body would go having twins.. lol..

Good luck to those still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - you made me go and google hCG, progesterone and twins. I think what you've seen about progesterone being a good indicator for twins is only relevant for natural pregnancies, and especially irrelevant for an IVF fresh transfer cycle.
    P4 comes from the follicles, since this was a stim cycle I had plenty of follies and they can all be responding to the hCG so my P4 ought to be high.
    For a natural pg, if your P4 is high then it may indicate you had 2 follies and now have 2 corpus luteums, and therefore indicate you may be pg with twins, whereas if you only had 1 follie for a singleton then you've half the number of corpus luteums making P4.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Alison - good luck for transfer tomorrow!

TTHC - 9 is awesome. Hope all goes smoothly tomorrow!

Jeb - glad you're feeling a little more hopeful.

Traveler - ive no idea what the norm
    Is. I bled for around 2 weeks until they tracked me down to Zero. Hope you get some answers.

EO - glad you posted, I was getting worried! Have as many betas as you need. Do you know Genea have an early pregnancy monitoring program with weekly bloods and scans for the first 12 weeks. I've never been offered it and have no idea how much it costs, but the posters are up everywhere.

Quartz - how you going?

Felicita - how's your nan?

Bebe - enjoy DH take care of your every whim!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - have officially entered the crazy zone. 2.5 days until BT and (TMI alert!!!) everything has got a bit 'moist' down there which means I've been to he toilet at least 20 billionty times today. I daren't hope but have continued to feel exhausted and nauseous and crampy. Off to movies with DH tonight so hopefully that will be a distraction

Happy Valentines day everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry very silly question, EPU was Monday, and transfer is tomorrow does that make it a day 2 or 3 transfer? Forgot to ask today on the phone.

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ya Sydney Girls - I'm back and trying to catch up with everything I've missed on Bub Hub.

Firstly to EO OMFG - I had a feeling this was your lucky one!!! the biggest of congrats to you and DH

Congrats again to you 2 Felicita you and EO will be a rock for each other - its so good to see some happy results on the Sydney thread!!!! to you both over the coming weeks until your US's and here's hoping to a ready made family for you both (maybe twinnies!!!) how many embies did you both transfer (did try and see way back when - but can't seem to locate).

Big Con grats to Bebe as well - wow, great news for you, you must be over the moon - enjoy the retun of DH tomorrow - even if it is just for a week!!!!

Lola - Have you not learnt that there is never TMI on this thread!!!! Hope you're having a great time at the movies - what you seeing???I was on pregnyl and pessaries last FET cycle. My TWW (more like 3WW - which really $ux!) and my AF was delayed by exactly 7 days (the FC advised that pregnyl takes 7 to 10 days to get out of your system). The reason why I took pregnyl is that I never get through luteal stage - I'm just oo regular!!!! it did delay my AF - which was a double edged sword - as we all know I got my damn AF on Christmas Eve - my this is your lucky cycle babe!!!!!

TTHC - WOW - what great fertilisation results - best of luck for transfer tomorrow (you transferring 2???)hopefully your family is in this batch and put away for safe keeping babe!!!!

Traveler -
    Here's to hoping your damn cycle returns to normal sooner rather than later....

Hi Bella - hoping everything is on track and your follies are growing nicely!!!!

Quartz - Back on that bike babe!!!! well done, good luck in your cycle - keep us updated on where your at!!! and sorry never really had the heat flush as you've described whilst on a stim

LindyLou - Have a fantastic time in Canada leading up your next FET!!!

Nat -
    Hope wedding plans are coming along, what's the date?? Did I also read somewhere that you actually "O'd" this month???

Hi to all the newbies welcome to the Sydney Girls Thread!!!! Catemer, Alison, peonies, mac, wishing4 (I'm also at WFC!!!), jeb (sorry if Ive missed anyone just trying to catch up) this group of girls is a great support network and hopig you get all the support you need and vice versa when you need extra when DH & DP aren't available, or ready to provide that too you

AFM - well I got through our crappy BFN Christmas, and now Jan (and half of Feb!!!) We've been to FS, and now am a fully fledged IVF'rs in the fact that we will no longer have to pay for any of our appointments - they're all bulk billed - you gotta laugh.... had some further BTs (including Lupus) - all that showed up this time is enzyme levels with absorbing Folic Acid - so just now on a higher dose.

Have an appt with a gyno on thursday this week - to discuss hysto and lap - and shall be doing an FET and FS wants to add asprin to the mix post transfer - in between when the lap and hyst will be scheduled (as I think I'll have a couple of months wait for that and we have 2 frosties realy and waiting).Other than that, 3 of the 7 babies have arrived safely since Deecember (with one arriving tomorrow morning via C-section).

Good Luck eveeryone - lets get some great results early in 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - Welcome back! The wedding plans are coming along nicely (exactly 7 months to go eeeep!!) and YES I o'd this month!!! Can't believe it. Only took a triple dose of clomid... Haha. I hope the aspirin does the trick for you.

Alison - If EPU was Monday, then Tuesday would be day 1. So if transfer is tomo then it'll be a 2 day embie (I've been pregnant 3 times from a 2 day embie, unfortunately M/C but that had nothing to do with the age of the embies!)

Lola - its sounding positive to me!! Can't wait till BT!

It's really hard doing personals off my phone!!

Well I really must've O'd this month cause AF is here!!! Yes, you read it right. My AF arrived on day 33! Not day 50+! So I'll be trying the triple dose of clomid again... And try and DTD more than once this month!!

Hope everyone is well xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (14-02-2012)