Closed Thread
Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Just wondering what Pom juice does for you?
    It's apparently supposed to help make your lining thick

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    And at what stage of the cycle is drinking the pom juice useful? I have actual pomegranate in my fruit salads (which I eat a massive bowl of for brekkie) - I wonder if that's useful or it has to be the juice.

I have also read such conflicting info about eating pineapple, which I eat every day anyway. I read it's good for implantation & then equally read as many opinions that it's bad & causes miscarriage. So confused as to whether to stop eating it or just carry on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    And at what stage of the cycle is drinking the pom juice useful? I have actual pomegranate in my fruit salads (which I eat a massive bowl of for brekkie) - I wonder if that's useful or it has to be the juice.

I have also read such conflicting info about eating pineapple, which I eat every day anyway. I read it's good for implantation & then equally read as many opinions that it's bad & causes miscarriage. So confused as to whether to stop eating it or just carry on.
    Yep exactly what I heard too! In the olden days they used it as a natural way to induce miscarriage! I think it's when you have to much of it, it's coming out of your ears it's bad- prib due to the acidity of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Yep exactly what I heard too! In the olden days they used it as a natural way to induce miscarriage! I think it's when you have to much of it, it's coming out of your ears it's bad- prib due to the acidity of it.
    Olden days - he he he that's funny

Hubbing from my iPhone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out ladies... Started spotting brown/rusty blood last night (while we were babysitting our niece and nephew - you can imagine the tears that were flowing as I was rocking my niece to sleep) and have had more brown/rusty and pink/red blood today coupled with my pre-AF headache and feeling sick..

I tested at 10dp3dt and it was a giant negative - who was I kidding thinking I'll ever see 2 lines? And I know it could be still to early to show on a test but the bleeding means I'm pretty sure I'm out..

Can't even make it to blood test day - looks like I have a short luteal phase..

Just very sad because I don't know when financially and emotionally we cab cycle again because we have no frosties (out of 12 fertilized eggs)

Thanks for all your support and I hope you all get your BFP you so all deserve xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Looks like I'm out ladies... Started spotting brown/rusty blood last night (while we were babysitting our niece and nephew - you can imagine the tears that were flowing as I was rocking my niece to sleep) and have had more brown/rusty and pink/red blood today coupled with my pre-AF headache and feeling sick..

I tested at 10dp3dt and it was a giant negative - who was I kidding thinking I'll ever see 2 lines? And I know it could be still to early to show on a test but the bleeding means I'm pretty sure I'm out..

Can't even make it to blood test day - looks like I have a short luteal phase..

Just very sad because I don't know when financially and emotionally we cab cycle again because we have no frosties (out of 12 fertilized eggs)

Thanks for all your support and I hope you all get your BFP you so all deserve xo
    I know it's hard to think there still may be a chance - BUT there really is a chance. So many stories on here, where there are negative HPT's and then a BFP at BT.

The bleeding can also happen - it happened to me with this pregnancy, and I was so scared! It happened even after I had my BFP and went to the FC to get another BT and I'm now almost 13 weeks.

Hang in there until BT Jeb.

And I know it's hard, but you will find the strength to cycle again if that's what you need to do - when it feels right.

Take it easy today, and do something that will cheer you up.

bebe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bebe.. After sending my post my period well and truly started.. Lots of tears have been shed and I feel completely in capable of even getting past this heartache..

The earliest we can cycle again is May and that's hard to comprehend that we will have completely missed out on having a baby in 2012.

We can't afford back to back cycles and we are going to Daydream Island in April so that rules April out..

I didn't think I would grieve this much for my emby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Jen. I know you're so disappointed ... but just use the time between now & May to get as ready as you can, and enjoy your holiday in April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks peonies.. Almost wish we weren't going away in April so we can cycle in April but if we do I can't go swimming or snorkeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb- I'm so sorry AF came to visit the first failed cycle is always really hard. You go in so hopeful, having saved the money and ready to take action after trying for so long. Easy for me to say now, but you will get the strength to cycle again, and you will be wiser and stronger from this experience.

I think it's a good idea to book a follow up appointment with your FS now while everything is fresh to discuss the cycle, what went wrong and what to do differently next time. The first cycle really is a trial run of sorts to see how the drugs affect your cycle etc.

I also think going on a holiday just before your next round is an awesome way to relax you for the hard slog ahead.

And don't be too upset about AF coming before your bt, they put your bt a few days after AF is due on purpose.

I know you will get through this!