Closed Thread
Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EO!!!!!!!

Omg babe!! That is the best possible news I could have woken up from epu to!!

Honestly don't stress about your lack of symptoms! I don't think I've ever had a 'pregnant symptom'.

I get warm feet, constipated a little later on & get slightly tired..

I know your BT results today will be absolutely perfect!!

All you ladies better leave some space in the due dates thread!!!! 

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW!! EO
    Can't believe I missed your post earlier - I've been checking frequently.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO!!! I know it's nervous times, but with DS I had no preg symptoms pretty much the entire pregnancy. I am looking forward to hearing your awesome numbers soon.

Felicita- please do as many me posts as you need to. I really hope your nan is still improving cos she needs to meet her great grand children . And yep being dizzy is a pregnancy symptom, something to do with all the blood being used to build your baby, and less everywhere else for a while, until u build more blood. (something like that)

Jeb and Lola, I'm holding my breath waiting to hear the next two positive announcements. Lola, I was told with my last positive pregnancy that while the progesterone does account for a lot of symptoms, especially on a fet when you are producing progesterone on your own, being incredibly tired is one of the only things progesterone can't do on it's own without hcg.

Lindy- so did you find out the sexes of your embies?! How exciting! Congratulations by the way

Bebe- how did your scan go?

Allison- ditto to beba

Tthc- did I miss something? Did you have epu today?

Kelle- I'm so sorry Hun, I just wish I had some words to give you hope, but all I've got is 'you've got to be in it to win it"

Sorry that's as far as my memory will stretch on my phone

Afm- STILL bleeding seriously!!!! I called fn and she said everyone is different and it's totally normal. Just OVER IT! want to move on!!!! Seriously!!!!! (did u get that I'm frustrated

6. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - oh wow!!! That is fantastic news! I was thinking about you so much last night. I'm sure all will be wonderful with your BT, and then you can finally believe it and allow yourself a moment! Seems like you and Felicita have both had some of the longest, toughest journeys ... and now look, both of you UTD in the same cycle.

Felicita - I'm so sorry about your nana. for all of you.

Traveler - wow, that's some serious bleeding. I can totally understand your frustration! But just let your body do what it has to do.

TTHC - how did your EPU go today?

Anyone else going to POAS anytime soon????

AFM: Well, AF is in the building. Arrived one day early, which is fine by me. Hopefully that means one day earlier I can start jabbing next month. That's my only news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG EO!? I can't believe you bloomin postd without posting your news first!!!! You're torturing us! You're very patient - if they don't call me by 12 with the news I keep ringing until they tell me!
    im going to hold off on the emoticons until I hear your numbers, then I'll go to town on them.

Errrrr TTHC. Did you forget something?

Thanks for all the answers on the prog vs hcg. I thought that was the case but wanted to check. I do sometimes marvel at the lack of information I've retained from my biology degree!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC: Oh honey you are just too beautiful writing such a lovely post to me straight after your EPU. But like Lola said we want your EPU details :-) I am hanging out to hear your news, please still be awake and let us know how you went...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I just wanted to write to EO before I fell asleep.. Now I'm up & refreshed 

EPU went great, bit of a sore tummy now, but hopefully it will ease up!

So before I went under, doc said we're looking at about 9 eggs (according to my last scan & BT).. However he has actually retrieved 17!!! Didn't he seem pleased with himself afterwards!! Hehe

I assume there will be a fair few immature ones, but I am still stoked with that number! I will find out tomorrow how many were mature & have fertilised!

Now still waiting on EO to update & Bebe also on her scan!

Thanks for checking in ladies..
    BBS for personals!!
    Xxx

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow TTHC! 17 eggs, that's awesome!! Let's hope for equally excellent fert results tomorrow!!

Come on Genea! Phone EO now!!!!!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC OMG babe that is absolutely fantastic news. I am so so friggin happy for you. With that huge egg haul make sure you rest up lots and drink lots of water and eat lots of protein. Hope you’re not feeling too sore honey. Now get busy little eggies and sperm

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies i really needed to take some time to process this.................And for the record i have NO SYMPTOMS, i know people say that and we always think “yeah right” but i really did have none except in the last 2 days i was constipated & feeling very hot and last night i pee’d 4 times and i was analysing every single little thing the entire 10 days.

I got the call and my HCG is 600!!!!!!!!! And progesterone 113. I only transferred one but the nurse said the numbers are extrenely high for 16dpo and we have a very high chance that our embryo may have split and its Twins. Crapping myself is a huge understatement at this point in time, i am still shaking and crying writing this cause i just can’t believe it. I know we still have a long way to go so i am not getting too ahead of myself until the first US which is 5th March – another huge wait but i am just so grateful to be past the first hurdle.

Thankyou all so much for your lovely messages, it means the world to me.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (10-02-2012),saltygirl  (10-02-2012)