Closed Thread
Page 41 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EO- ditto what Lola said. Hope the HPT last night was ++ & you've just had no chance to get online. Good luck for BT today!

Bebe- hope all is well at your scan!

Back later when I'm at work

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I have everything crossed for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (10-02-2012)

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - ill be stalking bubhub until I hear your news.

felicita - ha ha, I always think that I'm the biggest 'me' poster so go for it! Sounds like she's a fighter. Let's hope she continues to improve. Dos sh know your news?

Pinkb - any sign of movement? Do you have birth plan?

Bebe - hope your scan goes wonderfully and you just love seeing your littl growing bubba again!

TTHC - good luck for a huge haul at EPU!

Alison - hope you scan and BT how you haven't ovulated and are on track for Monday!

Quartz - yay for AF and getting back on this bloody IVF train!

Lindylou - what as your friends dream about then??

Hi to anyone else I've missed!

AFM - nothing much to report here. Tracking along, being super conscious of every twinge. Am super exhausted but I know the progesterone can cause that. Having never done a FET before, I've never been on prog support during the luteal phase, just pregnyl. Are the symptoms they mimic different? One more week to go! I've got a colleagues hen night tomorrow so am planning to pretend I had a massive night tonight so that I'll be far too 'hungover' to drink. Not sure how I'll manage karaoke without a few litres of wine in me. Can't remember the last time I'd had a few litres of wine in me
    oh well, better go get out of my pyjamas and entertain the in-laws!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: Sorry not sure if i have congratulated you since you got the BT results, So Massive congratulations honey. What amazing numbers! Has it started to sink in yet that its really happening? I am so sorry to hear about your Nan but she sounds like a real fighter. She isn’t going anywhere hon she has one or even two grandkids that she will be determined to meet :-)

Quartz: Again honey I’m so sorry about this cycle, big hugs. I totally know what you mean about love/hate relationship with IVF. I hope you had a few days of pampering yourself with some wine and yummy food before starting the pill popping again.

TTHC: Sending you lots of eggy vibes for your EPU today hon. is DH able to watch your DS after the collection so you can rest up a little?

Lola: How are you going hon? They symptoms are so hard not to interpret. I have been telling myself everything is pessary related, im on 1 per day; I’ve never heard of dizziness from pessaries before though and think that’s a fantastic sign. Hope your In-laws are playing nice and not causing you too much stress. How long are they here for? Great idea about not drinking, I’ve never used that one before but will be keeping that in mind.

Kelbelle: Oh hon i am so sorry to hear about your last cycle. I too was so convinced that after your procedure you would get the perfect result. Sorry can’t help with the prednisone, i have never taken it before but it’s definitely something i want to try for my next cycle too. My FS is super conservative though and doesn’t want to use it. Would you consider taking a month off before the next FET?

Lindylou: How was lunch with your friend gorgeous? What was her dream about? I love those kinds of stories. I am so chuffed about your perfect little embabies. You will be definitely graduating to the Oct/Nov/Dec due thread with those little superstars.

Bebe: My hubby too gets addicted to my stories from BH too and always ask what the girls are up to, he calls it Hubba Bubba. All the best for your NT scan today honey, it sucks so much that you have to wait another 5 days for the results though. Why are we always waiting for something.

Traveller: How are you feeling honey? Has the spotting stopped yet?

Alison: All the best for your BT and scan today hon and fingers crossed for lots of lovely eggs for collection on Monday. I too get lots of EWCM in my stim cycles, my FS said it’s a good sign that your Estrogen levels are rising which is what they want to see.

Sorry if i missed anyone, my head is all over the place at the moment and I’m finding it hard to even concentrate.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops almost forgot my update: This TWW is really getting to me. i hate this journey so much and it really is a rollercoaster ride. Not sure if doing the HPT was a good iea or not but i did cave and do one and it came up with two lines, i am in absolute disbelief and shock right now cause i have NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL so not getting too excited cause I’ve been in this situation before so won’t be getting ahead of myself until i get the call with the exact numbers. I’ve just been for a BT but won’t get the results until around 2-3pm. I feel sick waiting for them and feel like I’m going to poop myself - which would be good at this point as i haven’t been able to poop for 3 days now, sorry TMI but i am normally a very regular girl.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (10-02-2012),SimpsonDesert  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thx lola77.

As for pregnyl (hCG) vs prog support, same thing, different method.

Pregnyl tells follicle to make progesterone so you have prog support
    vs
    using prog for prog support.

All (or nearly all) the symptoms are due to prog regardless of +/- hCG.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg EO!!!!

I have to jump in and say hi abd congrats! I've been stalking you the last week or so..

Thinking of you my love! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOO-HOOO EO!!

I was dying from the suspense even though I'd 'seen' your BFP clear as day in my mind. I knew somehow that you were getting those 2 lines hun, I felt it from your posts about how well everything had lined up for you this cycle with FS return from hols, the super lining, your DH being there, etc.
    Oh I'm so super stoked for you & DH . Cannot wait to hear your awesome levels!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone else

Felicita- You've earned the right to as many 'me' posts as you want! Yours aren't that frequent (from what I've noticed anyway) and when you do respond to everyone, well you blow us away with your detailed yet simple explanations . So sorry to hear of your Nan's bad spell, she is certainly lucky to be here with a BP dropping that low. I hope she's full of fighting spirit and has a speedy recovery

Lola- I second Felicita's answer on the pessaries vs pregnyl, I've done both and every TWW symptom I got was from having high prog. Although on the FET cycles it wasn't as bad, since there was only 1 egg released & prog was in the 80's rather than >300. Have fun on the hen's night and that is a genius excuse for not drinking! Snuggle in embie

PinkB- I saw your scan pics and was amazed at the detail! Your bubba has such a perfect 'lil face, bet you can't wait to smother him/her with kisses

Quartz- Yay for a new cycle starting! This HAS to be the one

Bebe- Its much easier to be positive when you know up-front the embie is genetically viable, we're in a very lucky position right now! Wave hi to your bub on the screen from me

TTHC- looking forward to your EPU news!

Alison- hope your follies have been cooperative and your EPU gets locked in

Peonies- yep I'm doing FET in March. We're going to be cycle buddies

Hi to the other girls

AFM- My friends dream was indeed baby related! She dreamt of a pregnancy where the baby was a girl, and was 'told' it would be followed by a boy. However, the dream ended before she found out who was UTD... argh! Her SIL is currently 8wks preg with an IVF baby, so it might be about her & not me. Funny thing is she knows nothing of our IVF history (I don't tell ppl IRL), and our PGD frosties are a pigeon pair .
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 10-02-2012 at 10:39.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY EO!!! Hanging out for confirmation by BT results, sounds like you'll have a great number too by the 2 lines coming up straight away!!! Woohoooo!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post: