Closed Thread
Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a bittersweet day for our thread.

Traveler- WOO-HOO!! Congrats on your BFP! I'm sure that if the situation was reversed, you'd want EO to share her good news and be congratulated, so don't feel bad. I know you had so much riding on this cycle (potentially being your last stim) so I am super thrilled that you've gotten a strong BFP. I hope this bubba gives you a smooth, easy pregnancy

Bebe- Happy birthday for yesterday!! Gosh your DH sure is missing alot while he's away. I hope he compensates for it by bringing you back some awesome pressies. So when does the POAS-ing begin??

Lola- I had a blast last night and my voice is still intact, though I did have a scratchy throat this morning. Goodness me, I thought I had a big day coming up tomorrow, but yours takes the cake! So far this cycle seems to have been a complete contrast to the last one, I hope that holds true for the end results too. Good luck with your ET

Crofty- BCP is birth control pill, sometimes people call it OCP (oral contraceptive pill). Fooeys were sensational! I had a poncho ready to go too, but the rain was so light & misty that I didn't use it. Transfer day tomorrow woo-hoo! I hope you report back with awesome news on blasto numbers & quality

PinkB-hope all is well with you. Not long til our first Syd thread bubba is fully baked!

Hi to everyone else

AFM- The concert last night exceeded my expectations, FF are such an awesome band! Thoroughly enjoyed the night. Got off to a bad start though, traffic getting in was a crawl and the parking was all full. We left Liverpool around 5.45pm and got to Moore Pk at 7.15. Drove around a bit looking for somewhere to park and at 7.45 ended up dropping my 2 friends out the front of the SFS. No point all 3 of us missing the opening at 8.00. As it was, we missed all the support bands. I found parking about 1.5km away and hot-footed it back to the stadium. I wasn't there for the first 4 songs, but luckily they played for over 2 hours so there was still plenty to see & hear. Tomorrow is gonna be a big one. We have a wedding from 12-6pm, then a 40th from 7pm onwards. The 40th is fancy dress (good vs evil), so I'll be up late tonight putting finishing touches on our costumes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to traveler.

Afm had scan and lining is 10mm so I'm booked in for my fet on Wednesday 14th at westmead. Praying my 3 blasts thaw well

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO So so sorry to hear about your BFN after your great embryo - I hope your FS has some suggestions for you. As Starfish has said you have done everything you can do to control the controllables - and my goodness you and DH have certainly left no stone un-turned. You will both make wonderful parents and I just hope your turn is next. Take car eof yourselves in the meantime. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler Huge congratulations to you and your family! This is wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - Noooooo!!!!! That just sucks!!! I was really hoping this one would be your own - hope you did what I did and drowned your sorrows at the Xmas party!

Traveler - huge congratulations to you!!! What a lovely early Xmas present!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN hoping you and DH are comforting each other this weekend and you drowned your sorrows at you Chrissy party yesterday - there are no answers babe, we all know that - if there were WE all would never give up until we knew the answer, I've come to the realization it is a numbers game - and hoping your number comes ASAP!!!! Wishing you a big hug and take care of you and DH xo 💋

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - wow that's awesome news, u and DH must be over the moon - sooo happy that you got your BFP - bout time we had some good news on this thread - its been a while

hey lindy - sounds like you has a fab time at fooies!!' $ux about missing the beginning - damn Sydney traffic!!! Have a fantastic note at your wedding and fancy dress ( in love dressing up and you get to do it twice!!!! On different outfits in I day - jealous!!!!)

Afm - we transferred 2 Embys today - 1 that was moving to blast as we were transferring and the other was at morula (hoping to move to blast later today/2morrow) the scientist was really happy with the 1st embryo and hopes the 2nd catches up - she did say that the frozens sometimes take a little longer than fresh so all we can do is x our fingers - and until we have other news - we are PUPO with TWINS!!!!
    BT scheduled for 28th Dec - hoping my doctors (and pathology lab) are open that day!!!! Cause WFC is closed until 3 jan - damn

Off to a friends tonight for a bbq -some laughs are in order With all my
    Pregnant friends - just 3 if them tonight!!!! Hopefully their babies will give off some baby dust to my little embies tonight ✨✨✨

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I'm so sorry. I truly thought that after all your waiting, this was going to be the one for you. My goodness you really have done everything you possibly could to Mae this happen. I know this must leave you wondering what to do next. I hate to use the phrase 'it's a numbers game' but sometimes it just is. Your number will be coming up soon - promise!s

I hope you survived your party last night and that you and DH are looking after one another today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - WOW, your list of things you and DH did was super incredible and must have been so hard. I am so sorry that even after all of that, you never got your BFP But as Starf!sh said you certainly took control of all of the things you could. How you feeling today?
    I hope you and DH spent nice some time together today and that your FS has some new info for you on Tues.

Lindylou - Man, don't our traffic just get you at the worst times?? Shame you missed the beginning, but sounded like it was all worth it!
    How did the outfits end up, did you stay up late last night?

Angelanathan - Great news on your lining. You'll be heading into ET on my BT day, so I will be thinking of you and hoping you get a good blasty.

Crofty - Yippeee, for PUPO with Twins. Have you transferred 2 before? SO exciting, wishing you a fast TWW.

AFM - So EO and Lindylou you both asked...and I am guilty of POAS'ing way to early already. Yes, I know it's way to early, but I started yesterday at just 6dp5dt. No surprises that both HPT were a BFN..
    I am sooooooooo hoping that tomorrows one shows a BFP - as it was 8dp5dt when I got the 2 lines last time. Other than that I have 1 swollen (.)(.) - yes you read that correctly, JUST ONE b(.)(.)b. Don't know what that's about.

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    me again...

Well I tested with an internet cheapie, it said BFN. I did not believe it, so I used my last FRER, and voilla is says Pregnant.... Man, I wanna believe the FRER..but can I trust it? Damn buying those internet cheap sticks!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
    bebe
    Last edited by bebehvala; 11-12-2011 at 08:27. Reason: appalling spelling & grammer