Closed Thread
Page 38 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicita – so happy to hear of your positive POAS’s – wooohoooooooooooo!!!!

EO – hope you are hanging in there, I am wishing like crazy its a BFP for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindylou – Fantastic news to hear your PGD results – 2/3 is awesome!!! Bring on your FET – the universe WILL listen this time!!!! Good luck on the job front too!!

Bella – thanks for your good wishes!!! All the best for this cycle!

Lola – congrats on being PUPO, sending

TTHC – hope your scan went well today and all on track for EPU, I hope you get some lovely eggies.

Traveler – hugs to you, don’t let anyone rush you in “getting over” your loss. Even being pregnant again I still get pangs when I see friends kids that were born at the same time I was due, I guess the intensity of the emotion changes over time. Take your time & look after yourself.

Nat – great to hear you ovulated!!! So the treatment is working!

Quartz – so sorry to hear about the BFN, I hope your two frosties bring you your BFP

Bebe – all the best for your NT scan this Friday.

AFM – 12 days til my due date and it still all feels surreal – its 3 yrs since we started trying for bub no 2 so we are v.grateful to be here!!! Scans have showed kidney problem is no worse which is a relief. Getting less mobile now and feeling like a time bomb waiting to go off !!! Thanks for all your support since this thread started. I have put a private album of 4D scan photos on my profile if ur interested. Thinking of you all and will be hoping for a flood of BFP’s in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - was your BT today? Looking forward to hearing great news!!

EO - you seem so calm & patient. I have my for you! Saw my FS again today and found out more about the plan - see below.

lindylou - wow, great news! Can I be ignorant and ask why you had to do this screening? Clearly there's a hisotry to it that goes back before my time on these boards. Some friends of ours did IVF purely because they were both carriers of a very rare disease and only found out when their 1st child (conceived naturally) became terribly ill & died. So they did PGD after that & have a beautiful little boy.

nat - that's great that you ovulated! Does this mean you can try naturally?

Hello to everyone else!

AFM: Well, we had 2nd appointment with FS today & I guess we'd all had a bit more time to think about it. He's going to speak to Dr G and to the counsellor and hopefully we can get all ducks in a row (including donor sperm) lined up for March. So I am expecting AF any day now. Will wait out the whole cycle, then as soon as I get it in March we're off (assuming some donor sperm is ready, which hopefully will not be needed). So we're going to do an antagonist cycle for me, and he is going to start me on 100mg of Puregon. That's as much as I know about specific drugs ... although I did mention to him I'd seen the study around a low dose of the trigger shot, and he said yes there have been a few studies showing that helped for reducing hyper stimulation. But he'll just monitor me & see how I respond, and make decisions along the way. I asked him what he thought of acupuncture, and he said it had actually been showing some very promising results, so thought it was a good idea if I want to go down that path.

We signed all the forms and everything today & booked in for an orientation with the nurse for early March. So I guess all we need now is the 2nd counselling session, and for some donor sperm to come up for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB- oh I'd love to see your pics! I sent you a friend request so I can see your album. Gosh, only 12 days left! So exciting ! I can imagine how unbelievable it must feel to be near the end, when I reach your stage it will be over 8 yrs since we started TTC. Way too long!I've decided I'm fed up with asking the universe for things and just make demands instead . Looking forward to hearing your birth story & welcoming the first bub since our thread started!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    quartz - I'm sorry

alison12 - FSH makes your follies grow. Growing follies make oestrogen. Oestrogen makes CM.
    Like bebehvala, my boobs respond to progesterone not oestrogen, so they get tender after trigger.

lindylou78 - wonderful PGD results!

PinkButterfly - 12 days! Really !?! Wow!

hi everyone.

beta hCG is 325 (16 dpo).
    Progesterone is 367.
    Follow-up blood test is on Monday, looking for a four-fold increase.
    Time to change my signature to a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- sorry, I missed your post. We did PGD purely to find out which embies were normal (if any) and avoid transfer of any abnormal embies. Neither of us have a genetic issue, we're just fed up with failed cycles and wanted to get straight to the 'good ones'.

Felicita- those levels are fantastic, huge congrats! You give me so much hope & inspiration that there will be a happy ending so long as we don't give up. I am crying happy tears for you right now, not many have had it tougher than you, and to see you get your BFP is so heartwarming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Paddlegirl
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    Nat84u
    Peoniesarepretty
    Lindylou78
    Mac8

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Quartz- FET
    Alison12- jabbing
    The Time Has Come- jabbing
    Bella978- jabbing

TWW
    EternalOptimist- BT 10/2
    Berecka- BT 12/2? (guess from 3dt on 30/1)
    Jeb8303- BT 15/2
    Lola77- BT 17/2

UTD

PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Adding Felicita to UTD section , one by one we will all get there!

Girls in the TWW- I have guessed your BTs to line up with 16dpo... please feel free to correct if wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to pop in and give quartz a big hug. I'm so sorry Hun.

And a big congrats to Felicita. I follow your posts sometimes cause I love reading all your scientific stuff and how well you explain it all, and I'm so glad to see you finally got your much deserved BFP. That's wonderful news.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

quartz  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great levels Felicita , you must be thrilled! Congratulations.

I start jabbing Lucrin tomorrow. Levels from BT came back all good so I'm good to go

I also just wanted to clarify (b/c I think my original question about it might not have been clear) - my acupuncture guy definitely does a post transfer session. I know that's the most important one. I was asking as I thought I'd read that Felicita went for another session during her 2WW and that's the one he said he doesn't do (he believes it makes no difference). I'm curious if maybe that's once of the things that contributed to her bfp and if so I'll be pressing my acupuncturist for another session in the 2WW! There is a possibility that my transfer may be on a Saturday and he doesn't work Saturdays...so if anyone can recommend a good acupuncturist between Parramatta and the Blue Mtns please let me know, just in case I need a fall back option for my transfer day acu sessions. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Hope you're all Having a great hump day!

Felicita-now we can officially congratulate you on being UTD sweety!! Absolutely well deserved!

Nat84u-Yay on o'ing this month!! You & DP better get busy next month!! Hehe

Bebe-goodluck for your scan on friday!! I'm sure everything will be great! Will DH be coming with you?

Lindy-fantastic news sweety!!! You will end up with two gorgeous bubs once they're transferred! maybe one now & a sibling when you're ready!! They are some fab statistics!!

Lola-congrats on being PUPO sweety, fingers crossed you'll be joining felicita in a few days!!

Alison12-how did your scan go today Hun?

EO-well done on staying away from the hpt's for this long! I hope you're feeling more positive today.. Not too much longer! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some positive news tomorrow!!

Quartz-once again I am so sorry sweety. I hope you are able to transfer two next time like you mentioned.

Pinkb-12 more days!!!!? Wow Hun, you could be bringing home your baby any day now, I will also try add you when I'm on a computer to see the beautiful pics!

Hi to all the other ladies!!

AFM-scan this morning went well, o didn't ask how many follies they could see, all the nurse said was that my ovaries are really busy.. So I guess something must be happening in there!!!

Epu has been scheduled for Friday morning, so I trigger tonight!!! This has gone so quickly! (today is only CD11-so day 10 of jabbing).. I usually jab for a little longer.. It might be the fact that I have a slightly higher dose of puregon this cycle at 125 (it's usually 100).. I don't know what difference this makes...!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Bella-I must have been posting at the same time. Yay for getting started!!! I spoke with my acupuncture guy yesterday & he mentioned just the before & after sessions.. Not sure if he'll want something during the tww!?

Let me know if you want his details as he is in parra, only a couple of streets away from the clinic...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (08-02-2012)