Closed Thread
Page 37 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EO - Haha no, we only DTD once this month! Poor effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All need some advice Just wondering if any of you get sore breasts or excess EWCM (sorry TMI i know) during a stim cycle? I have both at the moment, and didnt have that in my first cycle and just wondering if that is normal or something i should be worried about.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, as expected BT yesterday was a BFN! Had had time to process it over the weekend so wasn't taking the call wasnt too bad. Am going straight into another FET - I have 2 frosties left and want to transfer them both so have an appt with FS on Tuesday to see if he will allow that. For now am enjoying a couple of drug free days before AF arrives later this week and I have to do it all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison12 View Post
    Hi All need some advice Just wondering if any of you get sore breasts or excess EWCM (sorry TMI i know) during a stim cycle? I have both at the moment, and didnt have that in my first cycle and just wondering if that is normal or something i should be worried about.

Thanks
    Hi Alison - yes I got both those things, it's your body reacting to all the hormones, nothing to worry about

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Quartz. Hopefully going straight into another cycle will bring you some luck. My friend did back to back cycles (granted, they were both stims though) and got preg on the 2nd one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    Hi everyone, as expected BT yesterday was a BFN! Had had time to process it over the weekend so wasn't taking the call wasnt too bad. Am going straight into another FET - I have 2 frosties left and want to transfer them both so have an appt with FS on Tuesday to see if he will allow that. For now am enjoying a couple of drug free days before AF arrives later this week and I have to do it all over again.

Lots of , you can go straight into another FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post

So sorry!! Big hugs. As well as enjoying the drug free days, also enjoy a few drinks and cuddles with DH. Hopefully the FS is open to transferring two for you.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison12 View Post

Thanks
    Alison - I had loads of EWCM. I had enough to need to wear a panty liner!! Sore breasts only came when I started the crinone.

Stupid drugs messing with our bodies.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- good on you for doing another FET this month. I think having a plan for another cycle helped me deal with a bfn. Hope your FS agrees to transfer 2.

Alison- I had what you described in my stim cycle too. I was positive I'd ovulated but I hadn't!

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- It makes no sense to me that you are still waiting for a sticky BFP with such teriffic embies. I hope the best have been saved for last and this next FET is the one

Nat- woo-hoo for O'ing!! Hopefully next time you & DF are prepared for it and can catch that egg!

EO- one more day til you POAS! I admire your strength & resistance so much to wait it out the way you do. There will be 2 lines this time hun, and that call on Friday will be far from horrid . C'mon embie, don't make a liar out of me! Stay put until Oct . I'm still amazed that we got 2 normal embies and with the >80% success rates, I'm considering myself as good as pregnant! Well not quite... but definitely the most upbeat I've been in a long time. Unfortunately the interview panel can't take my job performance into account. My answers at interview are graded & compared to the other candidates. Whoever gets top marks is offered the position. Thats how it goes in the public service, very objective & mathematical. It does make it a level playing field for external applicants, which is only fair.

Felicita- can't wait to hear about your awesome HCG levels today!

Bella- have fun getting started on your jabbing! Hoping this cycle runs smoothly and results in lots of healthy embies

TTHC- hope your scan went well today. Do you have an EPU date yet?

Lola- so happy to hear you're PUPO and that your frostie thawed perfectly! Sending lots of sticky vibes . I hope your TWW flies while you're busy entertaining your ILs.

Alison- glad to hear the BT was fine. I too had EWCM while stimming, but no sore boobs until after I triggered. Good luck with todays scan!

Bebe- welcome home! Sorry the sunshine has gone MIA again . Our intention is single transfer, but if have a dodgy thaw like last time & they defrost both, then PUPO with twins I will be. But hopefully the first one will thaw in good shape

Jen-

Hi to Peonies, Traveler, Paddlegirl, Mac8 & anyone I've missed

AFM- Just waiting it out til next AF (due end Feb) and still buzzing from the awesome news that we've got 2 potential bubbas in waiting. I did some googling on success after array CGH (as you do!). In addition to Genea's claim of almost 90% for <38's, I found another study with 87% success including women up to 42. I am SO getting a baby out of this batch . Hear that universe? Its not negotiable!!