Closed Thread
Page 35 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lola: woo hoo it's FET day gorgeous. Sending u lots of sticky vibes for ur lil superstar to thaw perfectly & implant and make itself at home for the next 9 months :-)

Quartz: oh hon so sorry to hear about the 5hit HPT. I have everything crossed for a surprise BFP from today's BT.

B back later for personals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had some pink spotting on the loo paper not too long ago.. Not sure whether to be sad or happy..

Still have cramping in my abdomen and it feels 'heavy' if that makes sense..

I'm not reading into any of the symptoms cos I've got no idea what my body would do if its pregnant because I've never been pregnant, and that thought makes me want to bawl..

Damn these hormones...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Lola-sending you lots of luck & babydust for your transfer today! Fingerscrossed for a beautiful transfer & that you follow in felicita's footsteps in a couple of days!! Oh & goodluck dealing with the inlaws for a month  I guess the good thing about them living overseas is you don't have to see them too often... But when they come... they stay forever!!

Felicita-congratulations again Hun, when is your BT? It's funny, you can just tell all the happiness seeping out in your posts the last couple of days, they're just different & I can really see that you are up there on cloud 9.. You really deserve it Hun! Like your mum said don't stress too much about overheating in bed, sometimes you can't help it.. My first preg symptom is hot feet!!! I remember always having the aircon in the car pointing towards my feet... Even in winter!

Quartz-I am so sorry for the bfn hpt.. I was hoping this was it for you also... I will still keep my fingers crossed until BT.

Mac8-welcome sweety, I'm really sorry that your your mum isn't around during this difficult time. We can be your 'sisters' if you ever need someone to talk to. Wishing you a short journey to achieve your dream.

Alison12-Sorry I can't help you, some of the other ladies might know what's helps to grow some nice eggs. When is your next scan? Fingers crossed for some more beautiful follies!

Traveler-how are you doing sweety? Any decisions made yet? Hope your body is recovering well... I found once my body was getting back to normal, so was my mind...

Nat84u-you're doing great with all the wedding plans!!! it must be a great distraction! It's all the little things that take the most time in the preparations isn't it! Praying for a natural miracle for you sweety!

Bella-jabbing is going great so far, no complaints really! I had a scan on Friday & so far so good.. Have a few nice follies growing. I have another scan & BT on Wednesday at parra, so if you're picking up your meds from there we might bump into each other! Only a couple of days & you'll be on the road again! How exiting!! Like EO said to me a few days ago, it feels great when we're actually doing something doesn't it...

EO-how are the tww crazies going Hun!? I hope you're getting some positive vibes to keep you sane.. Or possibly make you more insane!! Hehe have you decided if you will poas? When is your BT?? I'm praying & hoping this is the one!!

Lindy-how are you doing sweety!? How long until the pgd results are in? I can't wait for you to start your cycle!!

Paddlegirl-has AF arrived yet?? I sent her your way last week when I was finished with her  Hope you're already on your way to that bfp!

Hi Bebe, nattie84, bereka, pinkb, peoniesarepretty, jeb & all the other ladies I've missed, the list is getting really long!!!
    Hope you all had a beautiful warm weekend!!

AFM-today is Jabbing day 8 (cd9) & I'm feeling pretty good... Had a scan on sat (cd 7) & there were a few nice follies growing.. She measured about 7 nice ones, then a few smaller ones-so we'll see what happens.. Hopefully no repeat of last cycle & we get at least a few good ones!! (last time there were about 10 follies on my scans, but only 4 eggs retrieved maybe my body just wasn't ready after my miscarriage?? Who knows) I have another scan & BT on Wednesday morning, so we'll have a better idea then on when epu will be... I'm feeling really good so far.. Hopefully this feeling lasts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Lola - sending lots of sticky to you today, hope all goes well.

Jeb - could be implantation spotting??? Dont give up hope, our bodies are amazing things and your little emby could just be burying deeper for their 9 mth ride

AFM - thank you everyone for your wonderful words of support, still not in the most positive frame of mind, could have something to do with DH leaving for NZ this morning for the week. Had my second scan today, and the lead follie is still out in front by a long way about 22mm now, they are concerned it could be a cyst. There where about 5 other little follies ranging from 8mm to 5mm that they couldnt see on Friday. Still have this horrible feeling that I ovulated again over the weekend, which when i mentioned it this morning to the nurse and she checked my bloods from Friday, said it would be very unlikely based on the levels, maybe it is just all the hormones playing tricks on my body and mind! Will wait till i get my BT results later today, but there is a chance of cancellation again if my FS thinks it is a cyst which would be why the other follies arent growing as quickly.

Thinking of you all and sending you all and , you are such a wonderful and strong group of ladies.
    xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- how di your transfer go? Were you putting two back? I hope you have smooth sailing for the next nine months.

EO- you have been a little quiet in your tww, are you ok? I hope felicita's great news showed you that it can and will happen. And when it does, you will be a fantastic mum!!

Felicita- those lines getting darker?

Tthc- yay for some great looking follies. I'm glad you are still feeling good, I always think that's a good sign for things to come.

Sorry girls, on my phone and that's as many personals as my memory can do!!

Afm- well my D&C was three and a half weeks ago and I'm still spotting!!! Far out it is getting annoying, just want to get on with things and start planning ahead. But tthc was right, the less the bleeding the better my moods and emotions. Unfortunately DH doesn't understand this and keeps telling me I have to "get over it" which I'm getting tired of hearing. Seriously! When u have been trying to fall pregnant for years, how can you get over the loss in 3 weeks!!!! He has also been telling me to "just relax and it will happen without ivf". Yep that's right, he said the one thing we all hate hearing...I know he is trying to cope too but man it's getting annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a question, and sorry if TMI, but what position should my cervix be in if my emby was still safe and warm inside?

Its sitting a bit low and is slightly open..

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Lola - hope your FET goes well!!!

Quartz - so sorry to hear about your BFN. But you just never know. I'll be hoping for the best for you, for your BT.

Hi to everyone else. Will have to do a more thorough read later to do more personals. Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine!

AFM: we had our first session with the counsellor on Friday. She was so nice - we both really liked her. She was totally on board with us wanting donor sperm lined up ready for the day we coordinate DH's microdissection and my EPU, so she is going to talk to the donor waiting list woman and see if we can "make that happen". Yay. And she wouldn't let us pay for the session, which was a lovely surprise. Have 2nd appointment with FS on Wed morning, so hopefully they've had the chance to have a chat about us and we will be able to get more details. I found this article, which I found really interesting ... and want to see if this is what the doc has in mind for me. So sorry, but I can't remember now if it was EO or Lindylou who said that about getting OHSS previously - you might find this interesting also.

I'm considering the acupuncture thing too. Anyone have any opinions on the worth of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler-I spotted for a little over 3 weeks as well Hun, I think AF returned about 2 weeks after I stopped spotting (at exactly 5 weeks). I hope things return to normal soon. I'm sorry that your DH isn't very understanding about how you're feeling. Truthfully I don't think we will ever 'get over it'... A friend of mine said the pain of miscarriage gets so much less when you fall pregnant & have a baby after the miscarriage, it's the time from now until that actually happens that the pain will still feel raw I guess... And maybe it's a little harder for us who have to go through IVF as we don't know if we will ever be able to have more babies since we worked so hard to fall pregnant in the first place...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I got out and about in the sunshine yesterday, which was SO good. I've been so sick of the rain!!

Good luck for today Lola, fingers and toes crossed for you.

Bella - I start antagonist in a couple of weeks at Genea Kent St. I've never had to endure the 2WW before, so if this waiting to even start is driving me nuts, I bet the actual 2WW will be torture!

Thanks TTHC - you're all such a lovely bunch, It's such a relief to have a place to share and people to share with in addition to talking my DH's ear off!!

Wishing everyone a good week. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lola77 - good luck

quartz - my fingers are still crossed for your BT.

EO -

tthc - thankyou.
    I'm normally a cold person, I adore 35degC days, so I'm really looking forward to being warm for one winter.

Alison12 - bummer about the lead follie/cyst stealing all the FSH. I had that happen on one cycle but managed to scrape together 3 eggs. It was still pretty upsetting though.

traveler - the lines are getting darker. I think we're up to 2/3 of the control line now. Looking at it optimistically, the test line may have managed to hog enough colour reagent to make the control line a little fainter today. My BT is on Wednesday.

jeb8303 - my cervix stays so low after transfer that it gets in the way of the crinone applicator. Then 2-3 days before AF (about 12dpo) it jumps up high, and then comes back down about 1 day before AF. It has behaved the same on this cycle (but has only come part of the way back down so far). I don't know what is "normal" behaviour for a cervix, I had thought it was supposed to remain high after ovulation but none of my girly bits have learned to read the textbooks.

peoniesarepretty - at the very least acupuncture is relaxing. It has a small but statistically significant effect on IVF success (sessions around transfer time), it may assist an additional 1 woman get pregnant out of every 10 or 11 trying. I've no idea what the journal reference is, I probably got it off the IVFA website.

Hi to everyone.