Page 34 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quartz - glad it's not just me.. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    jeb8303 - they're a sign of high progesterone (and/or total steroids), especially the peeing. If you're on luteal phase progesterone support then unfortunately you can't take it as a pg sign. Pretty much all the pg symptoms are actually progesterone symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - yeah I knew that it was from the progesterone support.. Just wanted to know if anyone else is feeling the sane way

I'm only at 3dp3dt and emby is only at hatching stage so u don't expect it to be pg symptoms..
    Last edited by jeb8303; 05-02-2012 at 10:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Having a bit of a pity party weekend, cant seem to get out of my funk, in tears all the time. I'm so stressed thinking they are going to cancel my cycle on Monday, even though i know there is no reasonable explanation for thinking it since i have only had 1 scan so far. Just keep thinking if they cancel again and I cant even get to the collection stage, should we keep going. Hoping it all just the extra hormones talking sorry for the rant, just one of those weekends.

Hope you all have enjoyed the sunshine this weekend, finally we have had a couple of nice days.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison12 View Post
    Hi everyone

Having a bit of a pity party weekend, cant seem to get out of my funk, in tears all the time. I'm so stressed thinking they are going to cancel my cycle on Monday, even though i know there is no reasonable explanation for thinking it since i have only had 1 scan so far. Just keep thinking if they cancel again and I cant even get to the collection stage, should we keep going. Hoping it all just the extra hormones talking sorry for the rant, just one of those weekends.

Hope you all have enjoyed the sunshine this weekend, finally we have had a couple of nice days.

xx
    Big hugs!!! Such an annoying thing the "waiting". It drives us all mad at each stage. Fingers crossed everything will be on track for you tomorrow.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney girls.

Having a lazy SUnday night so thought I'd try and do some personals. I always seem to check BH on my phone and it makes personals so hard!

Felicita - I really was so happy to hear you got a BFP on an HPT. Very much deserved after all you've been through. Congratulations I'm hoping it's the start of some BFPs for our Syd thread. Quick question - did you have acu after your transfer? My acu guy said he will do the day of transfer but it's not necessary between transfer and BT. I'm wondering if I should ask him to do a session during that time...

Jeb - How are you going in the 2WW? I had lots of those symptoms you mentioned as a result of the Crinone (awful stuff!!) but they're early signs of an upcoming BFP

Alison - sorry you're feeling down. Sometimes it's so hard to stay positive throughout the whole IVF process. This is a great place to come and vent. Is your next scan tomorrow?

Lola - I can't believe your FIL said that to you! I don't know how you managed to keep your cool - you must be a very patient person! I hope the month flies by for you. Are they visiting from overseas? (Sorry if you've already said it and I missed it) Good luck for ET tomorrow

Mac - Welcome to the thread! Hopefully you get your BFP first cycle. Are you doing a long down reg or antagonist cycle? When do you expect to start? Can I ask which clinic you go to?

Nat - Glad to hear wedding plans are on track. Hope the BT results tomorrow show that you O'd.

PinkB - hope you're doing well. I'm excited for the first Sydney bub (since I joined the thread at least) to arrive!

EO - How are you feeling? I hope the 2WW isn't driving you too crazy. When is your BT booked for?

Quartz - Hope you're doing OK . Still crossing my fingers that your BT tomorrow proves the HPT wrong. Let us know how you go.

TRaveler - How are you doing? Have you decided to wait to do your next FET or will you try again soon?

TTHC - How is the jabbing going? You must be a week or so in now? Have you had an u/s yet?

Bebehvala - are you still in WA? Looks like they're still having a serious heatwave there. Mustn't be long until your scan, you must be so excited

Paddlegirl - has AF come to the party yet? Any date set for your FET?

Lindy - When will you get your PGD results? Can you do an FET as soon as they come in?

Hi Crofty, Kelbelle, Berecka, Nattie, Peonies and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - Getting excited to get started this week. Off to have a BT and collect my first lot of meds on Wednesday and start jabbing Lucrin that night. Looks like DH isn't going away this month after all, so worry was for nothing! Hope you've all had a great weekend - at least the sun finally came out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bella.. Yeah I'm not going too bad.. Annoyed at all the symptoms the crinone is giving me... All I keep thinking every day is where my little emby is up too and wondering why I didn't go for a 5 day transfer especially with no frozen ones out of the 12 embryos.. Then I think how shattered I'll feel if emby doesn't stick despite how positive I feel..

Sorry for the woe is me.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella978 - I did pre- and post-transfer acu at http://www.acupunctureivf.com.au (Maroubra). They told me to get a session with my local guy in the second half of last week for progesterone support, so I did that on Wednesday. They also suggested another session in the second half of this coming week, but I haven't decided if I will or not.
    I asked my guy to make increased progesterone please, and that is the day that it actually did seem to increase (but I still don't "believe in" all the acu stuff). I did the first POAS 2 days later.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Off for FET and feel soooo nervous, despite having done this 6 times before! I guess it's the 'F' part if it that is worrying me.
    Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Off for my FET this morning and feeling sooooo nervous, despite having done this 6 times before. I think it's the 'F' part that has me worried!
    Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub