Closed Thread
Page 33 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz, I'm so sorry this wasn't the one. It never gets any easier. Do lots of 'naughty' things this weekend like ear soft cheese and drink some really nice wine.

Jeb- I know it's easy to say, but don't stress about the cramps this early on. All the stim drugs, crinone and dr irritating ur cervix cause all kinds of cramping that are unrelated to AF or pregnancy.

Felicita- did you sleep at all last night or did you keep staring at your test?! Did u do another today? A whole different realm of worry has began!

EO - how are you holding up?

Welcome to all our newbies!

Enjoy the weekend girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Felicita, that's wonderful news!

Sorry to hear this time round wasnt the one Quartz - take care and fingers crossed for next time.

bebehvala - I'm at Kent St in the city.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quartz - I'm sorry you think you're out this cycle.

traveler - Yes, sleep was difficult. As for the new worries, I woke up too hot in the middle of the night and worried I've overheated too much. My Mum says that that was an early pregnancy symptom for her so not to worry about it, but, yeah.
    Yes, I did another test today. 12 hours isn't enough time to have the line go noticeably darker, lol, but it's still there, yay. It took a lot of strength waiting until today to do another one - I wanted to see the line come up again yesterday. I bought a 3-pack, so I'll need to get more tomorrow or Monday to see me through to BT.

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations and continued well wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Does anyone feel pms'y after ET.. I'm nipping at DH and not sure why.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - I'm still for you! I think there may just be twinnies on board! Now the HPT crazies can begin. I end up doing 40+ usually

Jeb8303 - Cramping is usually a good sign at this stage. I know everytime I've been pregnant I get implantation cramps and they're usually there until way after the pregnancy is confirmed with BT. And yes, your body has been through alot with all the hormones and stuff... Try and relax (easier said than done)

Quartz - Sorry to hear about your BFN on the HPT... I'll keep my fingers crossed until after the BT

Alison12 - When is your next scan? Did they say anything about smaller follies there too? Sometimes there may be only 1 decent lead follie, but lots of smaller ones just waiting to catch up.

Bebehvala - Good to hear that your MS is easing a little... This weather is just crazy!

Eternal Optimist
    - I took a triple dose of Clomid, I had a few pains that may have been O related. And last week on CD 17 I had this random red/brown blood just leak out of me (on the laundry floor I might add!). I had a BT on Friday CD22 to see if I ovulated or not, so I'll prob get the results on Monday. How are you going? CRAZY I bet

TTHC - How did the scan go and BT go?

Hi to Lindylou, Traveler, Paddlegirl, Lola, all our wonderful newbies and anyone I've missed.

AFM - I'm at my parents place on my laptop using their WIFI haha so I finally got a chance to do a few personals. Wedding plans are full steam ahead, ceremony and reception are booked, dress is laybyed, hair and makeup booked, working on the invitations. Just got to order cake, organise flowers and layby bridesmaids/flowergirls/grooms stuff. And all the other bits and pieces involved in a wedding!
    I took a triple dose of clomid this cycle, no idea if I O'd or not but I had a BT yesterday so I should know by Monday. We only DTD one time this month anyway... I'm taking dexmethasone as well as provera, low dose aspirin and megafol in an effort to conceive naturally. I see my RI in March and if the clomid failed then we'll move onto injections. I must say, with all the thought going into the wedding I've barely been worrying about TTC which is a welcome relief to my overloaded brain.
    On another note, I signed up last night to the "Michelle Bridges 12WBT" in an effort to lose weight pre-wedding. I must admit, I'm keen to start it! It begins on the 13th Feb.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seem to be getting the feeling that cramping 2dp3dt could be a good sign.

I'm also getting stabs in my nether regions.. hmmm..

Interesting...

Hoping my emby is chugging away into blasty/hatching out and doing his thing..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb - I used to get stabbing pains too, and stretching kinda pains when I moved too fast or sneezed etc. Sounding good so far!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, is anyone finding that they are extremely tired, peeing so much (like, I already would go to the bathroom alot cos I drink alot of water but I've been getting up about 6 times during the night) and having weird dreams only a couple of days after transfer? It's driving me crazy.. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get all those things after transfer.... Especially the dreaming thing, I have very strange dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub