Closed Thread
Page 29 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie84 - I've had a chemical pregnancy, level was 7, then 2 days later it was 9. Anything under 5 is generally considered to be a negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Go embies go.. out of the 14 suitable for ICSI, 12 fetilised overnight!! Woo Hoo! They are still at egg stage and should start to divide sometime this afternoon or tonight. They won't check them again until Thursday morning before transfer (to choose the best one) so cross your fingers and toes that they keep on doing the right thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All you wonderful ladies, hoping i can join in the Sydney Forum.

I have just started jabbing (day 5) and done the first blood test this morning at Kogarah. This is our second attempt, although the first was cancelled before egg collection day due to them suspecting i had already ovulated - still cant work that one out with all the drugs you get to stop it. Anyway, they have pumped up my Gonal F to 450iu and hopefully will get the follies growing a lot quicker this time.

I was reading some of the earlier posts and cant believe how strong you all are, truly amazing what we go through each day.

Wishing you all lot of
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie84-for my chem I think my hcg was 14.5... Then follow up BT showed it had dropped to 5.

Alison12-welcome Hun, you will find the most supportive ladies in here! I can't believe you o'd early on your last cycle! I didn't even know that was possible since we are so closely monitored!! What did they do once that happened? Do you at least get any refunds on your cycle!? Wishing you a very short journey & that you have some beautiful follies growing at the moment!

EO-I keep checking in to hear of your PUPO news!!! Hope you're at home relaxing & little emby is snuggling in tight!

Be back soon
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison I'm at kogarah too!! Who Is ur dr?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - great news the (.Y.)s are in good health. How did your scan go?

Jen - what great numbers. All the best for Thursday.

Welcome to nattie and Alison!!

EO - How did the ET go??

Wave to Lindy, TTHC, paddle, traveller, Lola and everyone else I've missed while trying to do personals on the phone (how you gals do this is hard - but I left the laptop at home as I was too lazy to carry it!)

AFM - Flew to Perth with DH yesterday to stay with him for a week while he is here working. MS has backed off a lot, which is so nice. Although I've been getting a lot if cramping and back aches which is making me very nervous!! I'm 11 weeks today and just busting a gut for my NT scan next week.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Thank you all for your lovely wishes. Had my ET Monday & my blast thawed 100% which is awesome. It's probably really silly but I was going to go back to work today but am feeling really low ATM. I know this cycle has gone really well so far but I'm up to my 7th ET & starting to think it's never gonna happen. Even my FS is stumped why its not working for us when u have nothing wrong with me. So I'm spending the day with DH watching movies cuddled up on the lounge. I'll pop back later & do personals xx

TTHC So glad AF has arrived for u gorgeous, now the party can really get started :-) have u started jabbing now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx for the update EO, I'm sure I'm not the only one who was getting worried by your silence. Hope your day of movies and cuddles helps you to start feeling better.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - glad it went well but sorry to hear you're feeling low! You've picked the perfect day for movies on the sofa. I've just reserved a couple at oovie myself. DS is in daycare and I had to swop one of my work days, so I'm home alone! Had grand plans for going to the cinema and for a facial but movie times don't coincide with daycare pickup and facial is too expensive.
    If you ever want to meet up for a coffee and a rant, let me know. I'm only down the road

Mondays scan went well - lining was 10mm! Thanks to EO for the tips on pommy juice, lamb and brazil nuts! They asked me to go abck tuesday for BT as I was 'almost there'. Then told me I had to go back today for another one!! If they tell me I have to go back again tomorrow, I think I will go mad!!! I did make a comment to the collector this morning about how I was going to put in a petition for a Northern Beaches collection centre. She gave me a knowing look and said 'you may just get your wish!' How awesome would that be EO!!!!! Can you imagine the joy of not doing a 2 hour plus round trip for a 2 minute blood test? I sure can!!!!!!!!!

Oops, supposed to be 'working from home'. Better go do some

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    felicita - how are you going? Crazies set in yet?