Closed Thread
Page 27 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicita: That is absolutely fantastic news. Wow all this small changes sure did make a wonderful difference to this cycle :-)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had the call from my clinic and I'm locked in for my ET at 9am tomorrow. DH is coming with me, he has only been to 1 Transfer out of the last 6 due to work commitments, so that will b nice to have him there :-)

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend

Jeb: All the best for ur EPU tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies can I join? We just did our first IUI with no success and are thinking about going straight to IVF. Some of you ladies are so strong I only think I can handle one more go emotionally and physically.

I just wanted to ask how many days you need to take off with ivf as it is surgery - two weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I just wanted to ask how many days you need to take off with ivf as it is surgery - two weeks?
    Just one day unless you feel like having more off. If you have a general anaesthetic then you can't drive or operate machinery for 24 hours either.
    Some clinics or doctors do general as standard, others do light sedation as standard procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Just had the call from my clinic and I'm locked in for my ET at 9am tomorrow. DH is coming with me, he has only been to 1 Transfer out of the last 6 due to work commitments, so that will b nice to have him there :-)
    Sending you lots of good vibes for tomorrow - hope everything goes well!

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita- WOO-HOO!! Congrats on being PUPO with twins! And Grade A to boot ! Even though the others weren't good enough to freeze, it is definitely a great sign they all kicked on to Day 6 . The 2 you have on board would undoubtedly have been at blasto stage once the full 5th day rolled around. I am so ecstatic for you and have a good feeling you're about to join the baby boom in the long-termers thread! Lots of sticky vibes & babydust to you

EO- best of luck for another perfect thaw and superstar embie! So pleased your DH can go this time, everything has really lined up perfectly for you this cycle... one BFP coming up to top it off!

Jen- Hope your EPU tomorrow yields lots of mature eggs! It will be a sweet relief for you after stimming so long, but the bloating will stick around I'm afraid due to high progesterone levels.

Nattie- Hi & welcome . Sorry your IUI didn't work out. Time off for egg pick up (EPU) needs 1-2 days. I always take 2 days because I don't bounce back as well as some other ladies. Do you have a known fertility issue that brings you to IVF?

Quartz- hope the TWW crazies are staying away

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- yay for fet day!! So glad that hubby can come too. Can't believe that this time tomorrow you will be into the tww. I really hope this is it for you and that in nine months time you will meet your new little bubba, and can put all of this ivf journey aside for a while.

Jeb- good luck with epu tomorrow. I hope it goes well and you have lots of eggies waiting for you.

Nat- welcome! The only reason you would need more than 1-2 days off is if you are unlucky enough to get OHHS. Some people (me) like to take transfer day off to relax as well. I hope you only need one cycle to get your bubba, but if it fails, you will find the strength to get through. I think it is a good idea to discuss with your DP how many cycles you are willing to do before you start, cos it is easy to let your desire for a baby take over and you end up doing way more cycles than you ever thought you would (me!) Things change along the way that can lead to more cycles, but I think it's still a good idea to have the discussion now as well as later.

Felicita? Gone crazy yet

Hi all the other beautiful Sydney ladies

Afm- just plodding along. Thinking of waiting a few cycles before we go for a FET, which is a change to what I was thinking a few days ago. I'm still just so sad, I don't want my emotions to effect the embie from implanting. But hey, will probably change my mind again soon....will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!!

Bebe-how was your last day at work? Hope you weren't feeling too sick & you're enjoying every moment with DH being home!

Felicita-that is the best news on the twin transfer Hun!! sending you tons of sticky baby dust!!

Jeb-good luck for epu tomorrow.

EO-nah Hun I go to a clinic in parra, I don't think they actually specialize in ivf, but they do assist in fertility apparently, I just wanted something closer to both home & my clinic. This time tomorrow you'll be in the TWW babe! How exciting!! Sending you lots of luck for the transfer & sticky baby dust for the TWW! Yay that DH will be there!

Quartz-excellent news babe! I can't wait to hear of your positive news! Stay sticky little embie!! Have you decided if you will POAS?

Traveler-don't ever apologize for a 'pity post'... We're here for each other through the good & bad! I pray that when you're ready to go again you have that little miracle in your belly first go!

Paddlegirl-you're almost ready to go again babe! How exciting, we'll be cycling really close together! I hope the change in protocol is what gets you that BFP!!! So if you're doing a FET, what will you be doing differently this cycle?

Lola-I totally agree with the comment your ex-boss made! How did your gp appt go? I hope the lump is nothing to be concerned about, but you did the best thing to get it checked out!!

Bella- you're not too far of starting!! If I'm in for bloods on the 8th we might bump into each other!! I hope DH makes it back in time for epu! Spewing that you can't go with him though!

Lindylou-welcome back Hun, hope you had a fantastic trip! Annoying that you can't start your FET right away, but like you said the time will fly by!

Nattie-welcome Hun! Hope your ivf journey is a short and sweet one! While I was working I just took the day of epu off.. I'd say about 1-2 days would be the norm?

Hi  peoniesarepretty, Pinkb, nat84u & everyone else I've missed!

All the ladies in the TWW, I am getting really excited for all of you, I'm really feeling positive with a wave of BFP's to come.. you better make room for us in the due date thread!!

AFM-well I am pleased to say AF arrived 2 days EARLY for the panty party!! She took EO's threat very seriously!! Hehe I have to call the clinic in the morning & I assume I will start jabbing tomorrow!! I can't wait!! Almost feel like a junkie.. Getting excited over needles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO wishing you all the best for transfer tomorrow, sending lots of and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one -

Welcome nattie- I took 2 days off after EPU - could have done with 3 as I have a somewhat physical job. Some ladies go back the next day...

Great news felicita, fingers crossed for you

Good luck jeb for EPU & eo for FET tomorrow!

TTHC- yay for AF and jabbing! I usually go to penrith for BTs but I'll let u know when I'm at parra...

Hi everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub