Closed Thread
Page 25 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Paddlegirl - I think our cases must be somewhat similar - FS is treating us exactly the same! I got my dates for my next cycle and should have epu early march.

Bebe - yay for DH getting home. My DH and I used to have prolonged periods apart (before we got married) and I was always so excited when I got to go pick him up Glad you are finished your job, I'm sorry they were so insensitive to your situation.

Peonies - I can fill you in on PUPO - it stands for Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise! So as soon as you get your embie on board you're 'PUPO'. I told my FS this after my first transfer and he told me to spend less time on forums, lol!

Quartz - your embie is settling in for a nice long stay. A hatching blasty into the bargain, nice work!

Jeb - Monday will be here before you know it. Enjoy your one jab-free day on Sunday I am terrible for checking EDD too. I have already checked for my upcoming cycle!

EO - woohoo for your lovely lining! That is so encouraging!

Lola - how did your GP appt go? Hopefully the lump turns out to be nothing to worry about

Traveler - as others have said, no apologies necessary - that's one of the best things about this forum - being able to vent!

TTHC - Fingers crossed AF shows up soon and not late!

Felicita - Hope your embies are doing their thing in the lab

to everyone else...

AFM - I called the clinic and I am going ahead with a long down reg cycle. So, I go in and pick up my Lucrin on 8/2 and start jabbing. EPU will be around 5/3 if all goes to plan. The consensus seems to be that I may produce fewer eggs than I did in the antagonist cycle (They retrieved 14, of which 11 fert) but they should be better quality and make better embies. As long as I get one sticky embie I'll be happy! DH is going OS to visit his family for the last 2 weeks of Feb (I have to stay here & work...booo!) and I'm so paranoid that he won't make it back due to flight delays or whatever to do his thing on EPU day...even though it's a few days later - I'm a worrier...to the point where I'm thinking of asking them to freeze a sample, just in case... am I crazy!??!
    Last edited by Bella978; 25-01-2012 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Paddlegirl - I think our cases must be somewhat similar - FS is treating us exactly the same! I got my dates for my next cycle and should have epu early march.
    Bella, thats what I was thinking too! Altho I am not having a long down reg...

Good vibes and babydust to all who are having a cycle!!

and Happy Australia Day everyone, hope you're enjoying the public holiday!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella: Yay for the new protocol and starting a new cycle. I have done two antagonist cycles and 1 down reg and my FS told me that i would get less eggs as well, but boy was he wrong. My first two cycles were 13 and 9 collected and then the down reg cycle was 25 collected. I respond so much better on the down reg and the quality is a lot better as well. Try not to worry too much about the timing, the bonus of the down reg cycles is they seem to be able to control them a lot more and can “coast” you for an extra day or so if your DH was to get stuck, if it makes you feel better definitely see of you can get a sample frozen and then it will put your mind at ease.

Felicita: How are you little embabies going? Are you having your transfer tomorrow? Sending you bucket loads of sticky baby dust for your ET hon. Are you doing any pre or post acupuncture?

Bebe: Hope your last day at work was OK and your biatch of a boss thanked you for all your hard work. Enjoy your time away with DH, and all of his cuddles. Hope the heat over in Perth is too unbearable for you and don’t forget to stay hydrated hon.

Jeb: Hope your feeling OK and getting set for EPU on Monday. I have never had a GA for any of my EPU’s only the twilight sedation, i have no problems at all, its uncomfy but its not super painful. Sending you lots of growing vibes for you eggies and fingers crossed for lots of lovely mature eggs at Monday’s collection.

Peonies: Thats such great news that its all moving ahead and you are getting close to your cycle. I always get excited for early O as well as it means AF will arrive soon and it’s another cycle closer to starting. With the long down reg cycles because you start stimming 7-10 days prior to AF can you start on the next cycle? This would then work out pretty close to getting stuck into the FSH jabs at the time you needed with your DH work? What else did you FS mention o you that he needed to discuss? I love my FS appointments, i always have SO many questions for him and it always runs over time.

Quartz: yay for being PUPO, hope your kicking back and taking it easy and letting your little one burrow into its new home for the next 9 months. I am sending you loads of sticky baby dust hon.

Lola; Hope your GP appointment went well. I found a lump on mine about 9 months ago and was very worried but my Dr told me it can happen in a lot with IVF patients as there are so many hormonal fluctuations. Yep the pomegranate juice should only be taken up until ET as it can cause cramping in pregnancy. The one i found was 100% Pom juice so It’s really really sweet so i had to dilute mine with water. How is your cycle going? When is your first BT to track O?

Paddlegirl:
    That’s excellent news that all of your tests come back clear. It means you can go into your next cycle knowing there are no underlying problems and feel a little more comfortable with it all. Great news that your FS is trying a new protocol for your next cycle. I too read about that protocol being so successful for a lady on here after so many cycles as well. Now hurry up AF so you can get it all started.

Traveler:
    Yep its very bizarre cause its the only thing i did different this cycle. I brought it from Woolworthes in the juice aisle and it was the Bickfords brand. I had read about the POM brand but had trouble finding it. Its ultra sweet cause its 100% so i had to dilute it down with water. Don’t apologise hon, we are all here for you and know how hard this horrible journey is. Take all the time you need to heal gorgouse and let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Hope everyone had a lovely Australia Day, the weather was pretty horrible. Have a great weekend lovelies.

AFM:
    Well i ovulated on Wednesday so i start pessaries tonight and am booked in for ET on Monday. So glad it worked out to be that day as its my FS first day back from holidays. My arms are so sore from all of the BT, its the real down side of doing a natural FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney Gals!

Finally back online after my hols . Whoa! I have a lot of catching up to do...

EO- Hooray for a totally awesome lining and ET all set for Mon!! Bonus that it coincides with your FS' return too. Lady luck seems to be on your side so far... lets hope she keeps it coming! Pomegranite juice hey? Would never have known! Your researching efforts are very impressive . Glad your arms can get some relief now your body has done its thing. I LOL'd when I read the posts about the panty parties, too funny . I missed you & all my Syd buddies too, I had withdrawals not being able to post! Thanks so much for all your well wishes through my embie growth stage. It was a bit upsetting that only 3 blasties made the grade, especially after my best ever EPU and all the stuff we took during the detox. But on the upside, 3 chances is better than none.

Bella- Yay for having your next stim cycle mapped out! Nothing wrong with thinking about putting some swimmers on ice. I'd go for it purely to relieve any stress about DH not making it back for EPU day. There's been enough recent events that would make me scared too (2 lots of volcanic ash, planes grounded, etc). So pleased you enjoyed your time in Vanuatu & got your mind off IVF. I've had 2 sessions with our acupuncturist now and will be going weekly until my FET. Maybe we'll run into each other in the waiting room sometime . I was telling him about my trips to China & how I've been to TCM manufacturing plants, nice that he remembers and kudos to him for putting 2-and-2 together on who referred me!

Bebe- I am so shocked to read what happened to you at work! WTF?! Lucky for them you are the better person & agreed to provide training to your replacement. If they treated me like that, I wouldn't have gone back. I'm glad you're seeing that the cloud has a silver lining. A chance for you to relax and travelling with your DH sounds lovely.

Peonies- great to see you've popped over from the MFI thread. March will come around very quickly, I have to wait til March myself, so we'll be cycle buddies!

Quartz- Congrats on being PUPO!! I'm so impressed at how well your embies defrost. Really hoping this is the ONE, sending lots of sticky vibes and babydust

Jen- Not long now til your EPU! Hope the egg that will produce your first bub is among this batch . The dates are certainly looking like a good omen and lining up nicely with your reader's predictions. I hope you can keep your positivity going right up to Valentine's Day!

Lola- How did you go at the GP the other day? I really hope the lump you found is nothing serious and you can proceed with your cycle. Hope your BT today showed good levels and your FET will be done before the in-laws arrive

Paddlegirl- What a relief your BTs came back all-clear! I have also heard good things about the Colorado protocol and think its great your FS wants to try it. It might be the lucky cocktail you need! I hope AF doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Traveler- Bring on the pity party anytime you need hun. There are better days coming, when you're ready to move on you will get your strength & positivity back. Not sure if anyone sent you the western syd acu clinic details yet? I'll PM it anyways & you can just ignore if you've already got it.

Felicita- I am still scratching my head wondering what the true message was when you got that hilarious voice-to-text message about the keys! I was so pleased for you when I read about your EPU & fert rate. Terrific results! How was your D3 update? I hope all 5 are still going strong and there's a beautiful blastie for ET tomorrow

TTHC- wow that mammoth post from your phone was amazing! I struggle enough with long ones on the laptop (like today!). Glad you're giving acu a try and loving it. Has AF sent her RSVP to your panty party??

PinkB- thanks for popping in with your well wishes. I guess you'll start symptom watching soon for the onset of labour, how exciting! Hope these last few days being preg are as comfortable as possible.

Kelbelle- how are things going with you?

Crofty- Any plans to cycle again soon?

Nat- how did that last clomid cycle work out?

I hope I haven't missed anyone, apologies if I have.

AFM- Had a lovely time camping with DH, a bunch of friends, and their kids (6 kids between them, from 2-10 yrs!). Weather was crap at times, but the rain cleared long enough most days to do something fun. It was an eye opener seeing the day-to-day kid wrangling for a whole week! So now, more than ever, I will enjoy the last of my days where I'm not being hounded 24/7 by children . Mum I'm hungry, Mum I'm bored, Mum I need to go to the toilet, Mum I don't wanna go to bed, Mum I can't find my DSi, Mum he/she's not giving me a turn, Muuuum!! Yes, it was really like that... but yet here I am still desperate to be a Mum. Crazy huh??

My AF turned up unexpectedly today (CD 25), so I called the FN worried that PGD results wouldn't be ready in time for FET (~14 Feb). Turns out that we can't initiate the FET cycle until the PGD results are in anyways. So I'm out until March. Not worried as time will fly for me, lots happening with work trips and more weekends away camping. Plus it gives me more time to continue acupuncture & get myself all nice & balanced.

Better wrap it up there! Now to hunt for the roll call...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call
    Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Paddlegirl
    Bella978
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Taralou
    Berecka
    Peoniesarepretty
    Lindylou78

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Lola77- FET
    EternalOptimist- FET 30/1
    Felicita- Waiting for ET
    Jeb8303- EPU 30/1

TWW
    Quartz- BT 5/2

UTD

PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

My day 3 results (yesterday) were 1@8 cell, 1@9 cell, 3@4cell.
    Transfer is tomorrow at Maroubra (not at Kogarah like the FN told me it would be), so I've managed to arrange pre- and post-transfer acupuncture at the IVF Acupuncture clinic next door too.
    They leave them in peace on day 4 too, so we'll find tomorrow out if they stopped growing like all the others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Felicita.. Cross fingers all goes well.. I think that day 17 of gonal-f has really started to get to me cos I've been nauseas all day to the point I don't want dinner stupid overload of hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my fingers crossed for you felicita. Hope you get a beautiful blasty to transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Felicita!

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck today Felicita for ur ET. Burrow in deep to your new home embaby :-)