Closed Thread
Page 23 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Morn' Syd gals!

felicity - That's a great number! How does it compare with the # of eggs you've had in the past?

lola77 - O is on time. Do you have a your 'story' should the outlaws be in town?
    Also I don't get why at 14 weeks she said no she was not preggers? What's that about.

EO - Ha ha, your story about thinking that lady was Lola is so something that would happen to me - did she know what 'bubhub' was? Let's hope those pomegranates did the trick and your lining is top notch.

TTHC - Croatia would be for an undisclosed amount of time. At least 2 years to plan and build and then who knows - depends on how I cope living in a small village with a very limited understanding of the language
    We chose Norwest - purely cause it's new!! Such a stupid reason I know. But OB said it's his favourite so that sealed the deal. ALSO can't believe you did that huge post on your phone. AAA+ job.

AFM - Yup FIRED. They did it very easily, because I was just contracting, they only had to give me 24 hours notice to cancel my contract. What p*ssed me off was not getting fired, or being asked to stay until they found a new person, but it was, what what happened today. I went to work - sick as a dog. Arrived at 8:15 and got straight into things. Boss strolls in as says 'oh I've been swamped without you here' - and leaves me to my business. No mention of sorry we had to replace you, thanks for coming back in even though we FIRED YOUR A+S. She said jack 5hit [can you tell I am annoyed].
    THEN I had to go home early as I was running to the loo every 15 mins, was sweating and felt dizzy, and the owner of the agency I work for emails me to say 'while we understand you're sick, they really do need someone there until the new person starts. Is there anyway I can make an effort to come tomorrow as they are so busy....?' AN EFFORT??
    Does she think I am joking that I have high BP and I am spewing my guts up and feel nauseated? . .
    Ohh man, I am so livid. Because I am such a biatch I am not going tomorrow even if I feel 100% and will just go on Wed when the new person starts to train them for one day and that's it. Stupid insensitive women, they should be ashamed of themselves - especially the one who is 5 months PG, who fell unexpectedly and has not had a day of sickness, illness or anything wrong. [okay rant over... phew....!]

Thanks
    Reviews
    bebehvala - wow, I can't believe you've been fired and treated so badly. Sounds like you're well shot of them! What sort of work do you do? Would be good if you could just get a 3 month contact or something (once you're feeling a bit better).

Felicita - I don't know much about this whole process yet, but 7 sounds good to me. Are you happy with that?

The Time Has Come - thanks! Yes, we signed up for the donor list. Apparently the wait is 2-3 months at present, which is pretty good. We have a counselling session next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peoniesarepretty - My first BT after I started stimming (taken about 2 days before the first ultrasound) had an oestrogen of about 1500, so I was expecting 7-8 mature eggs. For me the BT done at that time contains about 200 oestrogens per egg eventually collected. I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but it's been consistent for me, and a bit more reliable for me than the 1000 oestrogens per egg rule for the final BT before EPU. As to happy or sad, neither really. It's what we expected, it's what I usually get.

bebehvala - as above, my average haul is around 7-8 mature eggs. The range has been from 3 to 12 over the cycles, but the mean value is between 7 and 8. The number on my hand after EPU (which includes some immature) has varied from 5 to 13. This time it was 9 collected of which 7 were mature.
    I wouldn't be making any effort for your (ex)-workplace either. Really crappy of them.

EO - we had no idea what the traffic would be like so we ended up arriving 1.5 hours early with no traffic holdups at all anywhere. Then the surgery schedule was running late, so I got a bit of reading done.

AFM - we have 5 fertilised. That's about what we expected given the spindle data we got last cycle, which is appropriate for my age. They're not going to disturb them tomorrow, so the next report will be Thursday after the assisted hatching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well!!

Eagerly awaiting my scan tomorrow to confirm whether my EPU is def going to be Friday or not. I so want it to be Friday (especially because I am over my ovulation type pains - and sorry if TMI but boy do I have CM)

Meanwhile, and its probably really excitable of me.. But.. I have found the basis of my nursery when the time comes.. Yay! We painted the nursery yellow when we bought the house and it will have white furniture, but, I have wanted to do a jungle theme..

Just wanted to share the link for future reference for all the other stuff you can get for decoration... It helps to have positivity and hope amongst all this craziness...

http://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Animals-Wall-Decor-Stickers/dp/B004YKDCMA

Jen

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: That’s wonderful news about your embryos, 5 from 7 is an awesome fert rate. My clinic never checks them on day 2, only day 3 then decides if it’s a day 3 or 5 transfer. Its hard timing for traffic when you are travelling so far, always better to be early than late in that situation though. I am usually always pretty early for mine as i travel a fair distance to my clinic as well (although nowhere near as far as you) how did you find the EPU and the FS etc compared to your old clinic?

Peoniesarepretty: Awesome news you are on the wait list. Does this mean you are now just waiting until March to start your cycle? Is there anything else you have to do before you start?

Bebe: Oh that is terrible not to say sorry or even mention it, I can’t believe you are being treated like that. The sooner you get away from that toxic place the better. I can’t believe the pg women has no sense of what you are going through, although if she fell first try and hasn’t been sick then it doesn’t surprise me and at all.

TTHC: Oh we have the same days for our acu sessions, i love Tuesdays. Not sure if i have asked you this already, but do you go to Acu IVF in George St in the city? We probably have passed each other. I am eagerly counting down the days until you start jabbing again honey. Now AF RSVP’ed for this panty party so she better not be late because that would just be rude.

Quartz: Sending you bucket loads of sticky baby dust for your Transfer tomorrow. C’mon little embryo, do your thing and burrow in tight for the next 9 months.

Keleblle: Are you still around hon? How are you going after your tubal procedure? Have you got a date yet for your next cycle?

Jeb: Wow i just seen your ticker, does that mean you will have been jabbing FSH for 16 days if you have EPU on Friday? Hope you’re feeling Ok and not too bloated in the lead up to collection. It’s so hard trying to time procedures that suit work etc, mine are never timed for when i want them to be. I love the positivity; i too have always thought i would do some type of jungle theme, i love the animals etc, great nursery idea.

Traveler: How are you going hon?

Lindylou: I miss you, it’s not the same here without you.

Nat: How’s the double dose of Clomid going? Any sign of Ovulation yet?

AFM: I had a BT and US today (CD15) and it shows i will ovulate tomorrow, gotta have another Bt tomorrow to confirm, Now hold onto your hats ladies (this may not seem like a big deal for those who don’t have lining issues) but for me, someone who struggles to get above 7.5mm on a medicated FET and has had cancelled cycles due to poor lining, but at today’s scan it showed my lining is 10mm!!! I have never had this ever in my life and was so happy with my uterus for doing what she is supposed to be doing and all by herself with no meds. So my ET is Monday 30th, which is even better as Dr B is back and can do my ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Jeb: Wow i just seen your ticker, does that mean you will have been jabbing FSH for 16 days if you have EPU on Friday? Hope you’re feeling Ok and not too bloated in the lead up to collection. It’s so hard trying to time procedures that suit work etc, mine are never timed for when i want them to be. I love the positivity; i too have always thought i would do some type of jungle theme, i love the animals etc, great nursery idea.
    AFM: I had a BT and US today (CD15) and it shows i will ovulate tomorrow, gotta have another Bt tomorrow to confirm, Now hold onto your hats ladies (this may not seem like a big deal for those who don’t have lining issues) but for me, someone who struggles to get above 7.5mm on a medicated FET and has had cancelled cycles due to poor lining, but at today’s scan it showed my lining is 10mm!!! I have never had this ever in my life and was so happy with my uterus for doing what she is supposed to be doing and all by herself with no meds. So my ET is Monday 30th, which is even better as Dr B is back and can do my ET.
    Hi EO

Yep, it sure does!

I started 112.5 of Gonal-F on the 10th and it got upped to 150 on the 18th, and if EPU happens on Friday then my trigger shot tomorrow will include 450 units of Gonal-F, plus the Pregnyl.

Sorry if TMI but my CM is crazy.. like crazy, stretchy egg white.. hmmm... they did say yesterday that my Estrogen was good but still...

And yep, my belly is bloated, my face is puffy and my ovulation pains are crazy.. But, thankfully I might not get over stimulation as there are 10 really good sized ones..

I'm praying that it happens on Friday cos if it doesn't happen until Monday then I'll have been on the Gonal-F for 18 days and I think I will nearly die (but Monday would be 21 days since starting injections and that will just be painful) whilst I am praying and hoping it is Friday, I have this weird feeling its going to get pushed back until Monday

Thanks re Jungle.. They have some alphabet stickers as well so I'd like to put them on one of the walls in the room in kinda a Z shape.. Just thinking thinking.. DH did say to me that I wasn't allowed to buy them yet.. Der I said.. We've been given that much stuff and have bought stuff that I want to leave stuff for when we are finally up the duff.. lol..

Congrats on your lining!!! How exciting!!! Maybe we will have ET on the same day! lol

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - Wohoo!!!! So glad your uterus is co-operating, it's about time!!!!! It has to be a good sign. Mine was 8mm when I had my u/s last Tuesday so I hope it's got a bit more cozy by now!

Jeb - 18 days - you poor thing!! Fingers crossed it goes ahead on Friday. 10 is a good number, I was lucky when I did my stim cycle 9 eggs all mature and all fertilised. Good luck!!!

Hi to all the other ladies - sorry for the lack of personals.... Am on my phone.

AFM - ET confirmed for tomorrow at 1pm. Have felt quite good this cycle only slight nausea from the estrogen pills and the new capsules are a dream compared to the old pessaries!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate all these drugs..

I swear I have put on around 2kgs since Monday 16th

I am fully prepared for weight gain and being a bigger girl I am expecting it, however, 2kgs in a week.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope that after EPU it will go slightly normalish again because I am so bloated and puffy I must be retaining fluid ...

BOOOOO...

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- that's fantastic!!!!! I'm so proud of ur lining is that thanks to pomegranate juice? Where do u even buy that?

Quartz- good luck tomorrow!!!

Felicita- great work on ur fert rate. I'd be happy with that.

Hi everyone else. Sorry I have been a bit quiet, I'm just not coping very well. I just don't know how to get past this horrible time. I just keep thinking that I will never be pregnant ever again, and how unfair this whole thing is for all of us IVF'ers. Sorry for the pity post...now u can see why I have kept away

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler - No need to apologise, I think that's the best part of BH. Having a group of women who've been through the same stuff and totally understand what you're going through. We're all here to support you and any pity party you have, so please do not hide away. Biggest of hugs, as I know, that no words help.

quartz - All the every best for tomorrow. You'll be PUPO this time tomorrow!!

EO - CONGRATS on the good lining and for O coming when you wanted. I am excited for you that your body had cooperated.

felicity - Great news on the fert rate. Bring on Thursday's top results.

AFM - Gotta go to work and train the newbie tomorrow. Am nervous hoping that I don't be too sick. Am gonna do bare min and get outta there A.S.A.P. On the upside DH is home tomoz night for a few days and then I will be going with him to Perth for the week. Am excited that I can spend so much time with him. Yeah to unemployment.