Closed Thread
Page 22 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quickly before bed

Feleicita - good luck for tomorrow. Hope your 2am wake up call wasn't too awful and that it's all worth it with a good haul tomorrow. Oh and what was this you were saying about prions!!!

Bebe - isn't it illegal to sack someone because they're pregnant?

EO - this is your month!! Errr, when is mark away? They tell me nothing!

Afm - first BT and U/s (I think) this coming Friday. Hope I O on time as DH'S parents are arriving for a month on the 5th and I really don't want to have to explain where I'm going if transfer is after they arrive.

Hope everyone's doing really well. I'm being driven mad by pregnant people! Two of my mothers group announced last week. Very happy for them as they both had miscarriages last year but they happened after mine so part of me feels like it should have been my turn first! And then on Friday, a colleague (who I literally asked the day before if she was pregnant and said no) tells me that she's 14 weeks with an unplanned pregnancy. Not her problem to worry about my feelings but just compounded my 'why NOT me' feelings of last week. Hey ho!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one as I'm on my way for BT, I'll pop back for personals later today :-)

Felicita: Hope the 2am wake up call wasn't too torturous. Sending u lots of egg vibes & best wishes for ur egg pick up today hon. Hoping they can get some double digit mature eggies for u & maybe find those lost keys for u while they r there lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Felicita!! for you. Hope there are lots of keys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie this morning to wish Felicita the best of luck today!! Can't wait to hear some good news Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - Good luck for today!!! Hope the 2am wake up wasn't too dreadful and that you gets of beautiful mature eggiest today

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola: Mark is away from 15-30th January, so he should be back for your cycle. I misread your post this morning and thought you had your BT this morning, so i seen a lady at the clinic with a little boy that i estimated was the same age as Max so went over and asked if she was Lola from Bubhub – nope it wasn’t you, i was so embarrassed. Fingers crossed for you that your ET is well before they arrive so you don’t have to explain to them what’s happening. Do they know you are doing IVF? And yep totally hear you on the pg announcements. I’ve had 3 so far for 2012, It hurts when others lap you, big hugs hon.

Felicita: Almost time for EPU, no doubt you’re on your way to the clinic now and getting ready for your egg harvest. Like i said in my earlier post, i have everything crossed for you.

Bebe: OMG that is terrible. It is against the law for them to fire you because you are sick from being pregnant. If you wanted to push for it you can sue them for unfair dismissal. But i totally get it if you just want to move on and not worry about all of the hassle. Your boss of all people should of been more understanding given she is also pregnant, what a biatch.

Lindylou: That is wonderful news about your little embabies, fingers crossed for perfect little frosticles ready for your return after your holiday. You are gonna be so relaxed by the time you come back, what a perfect setting for your little ones to be returned to. Enjoy your trip away gorgeous.

Jeb: How did your US and BT go? Do you have a date for your EPU yet?

Quartz: Getting close to your FET hon, i have everything crossed for you that this is yoru golden embryo.

AFM: Had BT today and Estrogen is rising nicely so back again for BT and US tomorrow to check on my lining. I am always so nervous for the US’s, my lining never wants to cooperate, especially on a natural cycle. Oh well let’s see what al of this Pomegranate juice has done for me this time. Looking like i will ovulate Wednesday which will be perfect as my FS will be back from holidays for my ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

So EPU is scheduled for Friday with transfer on Monday.

Looks like I have about 10 really good sized eggies

However, because it wasn't my FS that did my scan she wants me to come back for another scan on Wednesday to check that they are ok, and EPU might be delayed until Monday..

Apparently my levels are good but she wants to check the eggies for herself..

I really don't want EPU on Monday because I need time at home to rest afterwards and because its a General I can't drive the day after either.. that makes life annoying..

So, I'm feeling a little sad and depressed that it might not happen on Friday but trying to be excited at the same time, even though I feel like I'm not working properly and that financially I'm worried.

Baby dust to all..

Jen xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back. The lab phoned DH before I managed to get home to say we had 7 mature eggs that were ICSI'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Felicita!!!! Sending lots of baby dust to your precious embies over the next few days, then the 8 months to follow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies!

Bebe-oh Croatia would be amazing, how long do you plan on living there? Or will it be for good?? Come back here just when you're ready for baby #2!  it's great that you love your OB! I was so close with mine during my pg with DS & then again with the twins (she also did my D&C). Will you be going Norwest or Westmead private? You got fired!? Like the other ladies have mentioned, I didn't even think that was possible!? If you don't 'have to' work, just take the next 5 months off & get ready for baby?? Hehe pamper yourself until bub comes!!!

Paddlegirl-sounds like you had a great time at the Margaret river! I'm a little jealous! We must go there one year!!

Quartz-good luck for Wednesday hun!!

Traveler-how are you feeling? Hope the cramps have eased off! Don't feel left out sweety, you will definitely be with all of us in the due dates thread!!

Peonies-march will come around before you know it! You'll be cycling in no time! Are you on the donor list 'just in case'?

Bella-how was your trip Hun? DH & I went Vanuatu a couple of years ago-I can still remember all the amazing food we ate over there!! It would be great if we bumped into each other at the clinic!! Once I get started I'll let you know what days I'll be having BT's etc & see if you'll be there also! Wow seems like you'll be doing the works this cycle!! Surely it will result in a BFP!

EO-yeah I started in the last week of dec doing weekly sessions (so I'm back tomorrow), then not sure how many sessions while actually cycling... What's the norm? I'm glad you will o just in time for your FS to return!! It's all working out perfectly for you!! & you will get that perfect BFP in a couple of weeks !!

Lindy-great news on the 3 embies Hun!!! Results take 4 weeks!? I thought it would be sooner than that..? I read somewhere that some people do PGD on day 2-3 embies, then transfer same cycle on day 5...?? Or am I mistaken??? Hope you're having a great time camping!!

Lola-I hear you on everyone being pg around you!! Those unplanned & sometimes unwanted pregnancies are what usually hurt the most! Good luck with o being on time!!

Felicita-grow embies, grow!!

We'll have a few ladies in the TWW shortly!! How exciting!! I can feel a whole wave of BFP's coming up!!

AFM-now look at this effort of a post done from my phone! Haha

I'm still here waiting for AF, only about a week to go! Knowing my luck, she'll be late! I'm so ready to be pregnant again!!

So I think I'll start jabbing roughly the 1st of feb, with EPU mid feb I assume... Hurry up AF!!! 
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 23-01-2012 at 21:19.