Closed Thread
Page 2 of 165 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Traveler - I'm posting off iPhone so crinkle = Crinone. I can't edit it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - Hope you can figure out the not O'ing thing - so annoying and frustrating for you.

EO - Only a few days till BT. You're allowed to step food in crazy town now. POAS on Thurs sounds like a plan. I am going to do the same thing...and maybe a few days before [okay not maybe, definitely]

Lindylou - Sorry that 1 year later you are still on the thread you started, but many are grateful you kicked started it off. We all get such wonderful support on here. Fingers crossed that Jan is your month.
    Foo Fighters. Man I am soooooo jealous!!

Crofty - So nice to hear positive stories. Thanks for sharing.
    One of my besties DH's also had cancer [crazy I know!] & has MFI, and when she was supposed to start IVF she found out she was UTD 8 week gone!! Her DH had one magically sperm that made it to her eggy one random night. Her Dr. almost feel of his chair! Her little girl is due in 6 weeks.

Traveller - Bugger bout the bunged up dates. Hang in there!!!!

Lola - Yipppe for a great EPU and for Mum being on town. How does DH not blurt things out to you?

AFM
    - No idea how to get through the TWW with or without DH, so I think it's much of a muchness. We are hoping that DH is back for Xmas Day. He is a consultant so can't dictate his schedule, he knows he will be in Dubai on the 24th... I BEGGED him that he fly me over if he stays longer as I finish work on the 24th. Fat chance me thinks!!
    And yup I will be POAS, I have a pack of 20 internet cheapies in my room ready and calling my name. They came without a pee cup though, which I found weird... still thinking what to use. Plastic party drinking cups perhaps?

[sorry if I missed anyone, this thread moves so fast]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear everyone is getting close. Scan for me on Friday to check lining hopefully fet next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just replying so I'm subscribed to the new thread

Nothing new with me. Hoping to cycle in feb. Glad I have Xmas and Vanuatu to keep me occupied until then.

Sending good vibes & baby dust to all you Sydney ladies xx

Ps lindy have a ball at foo fighters. I might head in and see if I can score some tix there!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee its been quiet in here, everyone must be busy in the lead up to Xmas.

EO- tonight's the night! Everything crossed for 2 beautiful lines when you POAS . Half of BH will anxiously await your news!

Bella- Will most definitely have a blast tonight, I was so excited when I woke up this morning and can't wait to scream til I lose my voice . Good luck picking up some tix at the venue!

Angela- good luck with tomorrow's scan, hope your lining is plump and ready to go. Best of luck with thawing & growing the embies out to day 5

Bebe- the good thing about this thread is we can stay here even after we graduate, but it does suck to still be keeping a TTC diary 18 months after starting IVF. How incredible that your friend conceived naturally before even getting to IVF. Stories like that give me hope that one of DH's swimmers will miraculously get through one day . Hope you're holding up OK in your TWW and have plenty of distractions to get you through. Sending snuggling vibes to your embie

Traveler- So close now! Have you done any HPTs? I hope we'll be celebrating a BFP for you

Crofty- have your embies come out of the freezer yet? I think you and Angela will be having FETs pretty close together!

Lola- hope your embies are still going strong!

Hi to Quartz, Nat, Paddlegirl, Felicita, PinkB & Kelbelle

AFM- I've picked up my BCPs, it felt weird buying them and will probably feel even weirder taking them after all these years! I should be jabbing in a mere 3 weeks, woo-hoo! Counting down the minutes til the Foo Fighters concert tonight, I've got that electric feeling going on, like a little kid on Xmas Eve

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Crofty: Do you have a date yet for your ET hon? How are your little ones growing? Sending you lots of blasty growing vibes to the little superstars.

Traveler: My TWW and testing buddy, how are you holding up? Did you do a HPT this morning? Sending you bucket loads of BFP vibes for tomorrow BT hon, hope they don’t make you wait too long for the call. My clinic have gotten so busy and lately I don’t get a call to around 3.00pm.

Bebe: How’s the TWW going hon? So when will you start POAS? I have about 100 of those internet cheapies from earlier in the year but just couldn’t bring myself to use them. I have a FRER one I am using tonight. You are so strong to be doing this without your DH, hope he is back on Christmas day so he can help you celebrate the news from this cycle.

Lindylou: Wow you are super excited for the concert – that’s awesome. I hope you have an absolute blast; do you have tomorrow off work to recover with a lost voice? Yep I agree it would have been very odd to be buying BCP knowing you are TTC. So happy you get to start again in 3 weeks.

Lola: Hope your little ones are growing fabulously and are nice and strong ready to be out back in on Saturday.

Bella; have a fabulous time in Vanuatu and enjoy all of the relaxation and cocktails.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I’m really not thinking too straight at the moment.

AFM: Well I’m a f%$*ing mess, this is really getting to me, I had a few mild symptoms (mild cramping, extreme hunger and some dizziness – which I attribute to the 5hit pessaries) on Tuesday and Wednesday however today I feel TOTALLY normal, I haven’t even had ANY bloating or sore b00bs at all this whole TWW which is very odd. Its 9dp5dt so I will be doing a HPT tonight (I don’t think it’s going to matter it’s not first morning urine) to prepare myself for tomorrow’s call. I have my work Christmas party that starts at midday so I just hope my clinic calls early because I will be wiping myself out on all the free booze, I just don’t want people asking me why I am crying in the corner of the room. Sorry for the downer, I thought I had all of my emotions and anxiety under control, clearly not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Bebe: How’s the TWW going hon? So when will you start POAS? I have about 100 of those internet cheapies from earlier in the year but just couldn’t bring myself to use them. I have a FRER one I am using tonight. You are so strong to be doing this without your DH, hope he is back on Christmas day so he can help you celebrate the news from this cycle.

AFM: Well I’m a f%$*ing mess, this is really getting to me, I had a few mild symptoms (mild cramping, extreme hunger and some dizziness – which I attribute to the 5hit pessaries) on Tuesday and Wednesday however today I feel TOTALLY normal, I haven’t even had ANY bloating or sore b00bs at all this whole TWW which is very odd. Its 9dp5dt so I will be doing a HPT tonight (I don’t think it’s going to matter it’s not first morning urine) to prepare myself for tomorrow’s call. I have my work Christmas party that starts at midday so I just hope my clinic calls early because I will be wiping myself out on all the free booze, I just don’t want people asking me why I am crying in the corner of the room. Sorry for the downer, I thought I had all of my emotions and anxiety under control, clearly not.
    TWW just started doing my head in yesterday. I have no sore (.)(.)'s no bloating, no sickness nothing! And last time when I got my BFP by this time I had both of those - even if it was from the Crinone. I have to say doing this alone again is easier the second time, now I know what to expext... I just bl**dy hope it does not come to a third time.

I'm so sorry you're feeling the way you are. But it's no wonder given what you've already been through, and so close to BT. I think our emotions and anxiety go up and down like a roller coaster, so don't be hard on yourself.
    I am hoping you get the call early, and that you are forced to stay away from the free booze and instead sip on a mocktail.

Lindylou - ROCK ON TONIGHT *Cut to me doing d*vils horns with my fingers*

AFM - It's my B'day today, and I am off to enjoy a family meal with my in laws and bestie at home. Supposed to be having a BBQ - but with all of this rain who knows what we can do with all of the meat we have... hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Bebe!!!! I can't believe ur DH is away for ur birthday! He had better get u one GREAT pressie

Lindy- ooh have a great night tonight!

EO- I am praying for two pink lines for you tonight! I am amazed that u could hold off on POASing till now. At this stage it won't matter if it's not fmu.

Afm- Well, AF is nowhere in sight, and my (.)(.)'s have started to get tender!!! Thinking this is good

Hi to all the other Sydney ladies. Hope u r staying dry in all this rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for EO & traveler - the last of the tww crazies are the worst Hoping to hear good news from you both

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - I hear you. Every bugger round me is pregnant or giving birth! But yay for not giving up!

Eo - one more sleep for you!!!!! Eek! Hope they call early. I end up pestering them if I don't get the call by lunchtime! When are you POAS??

Traveler - is your BT tomorrow too? Yay for sore boobies!

Bebe - happy birthday! Don't read too much into symptoms or lack of - each pregnancy is different!

Lindylou - hope you're having an awesome time while I type and you don't completely lose your voice / hearing!

Angela - hope your lining is looking lovely and comfy tomorrow.

Bella - hope you have a fab time in Vanuatu! Jealous!!

Afm - DH got the call with the fert results and told we'd be having a day 5 transfer. I'm reading that to mean that there are more than 2. DH said he'd thought all day about what to tell me and just said that I'd be happy with the progress so far. DH got the day 3 update this morning and I got the call telling me to come in for 10.15 Saturday morning! Still have no idea how many etc and still not counting my chickens. Booked in for pre and post acupuncture (so handy now it's on the floor below day surgery), and have some retail therapy planned for afterwards. Oh and a night out with my team in The Rocks and then my mum arrives from England about 10.30pm. Crazy lady insists on getting the ferry over to Manly at that time of night!

Night night everyone!