Closed Thread
Page 164 of 165 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165 LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Quote Originally Posted by Nessika View Post
    Mac8 I'm sure your Ob will do a scan, of course you want to check up on your little beanie again

Catemer & Fingerscrossed GL for B/ts tomorrow
    Thanks very much. DP has had her last Clexane before Bt so I am trying to convince her to POAS! I'm not sure I'm winning though! Still no AF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Gemini-thanks sweety! I still find myself worried that it's too good to be true at this point, I think once we pass the 14ish week mark (that's when we lost the twins) I might start to relax a little more.. We're leaving the sex a surprise again  it was nice finding out at birth what DS was..
    How is your beautiful little girl? I bet she has changed so much from the first few pictures you posted! I hope she is being a little angel for her mummy & daddy!! Xxx

I'll do some other personals tomorrow xx night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Mac8 I'm sure your Ob will do a scan, of course you want to check up on your little beanie again

Catemer & Fingerscrossed GL for B/ts tomorrow
    Period due today, nothing. DP wants to wait til Thursday or Friday morning for BT

last cycle period day came and went, then the BT on the Friday (chem) and AF arrived on the Saturday, I think she is worried it's going to happen like that again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Well. DP's AF was due yesterday but has been a no show. DP has cramping though.

She had a progesterone check yesterday and it was 74. Now to wait for her Bt tomoro. I so want this to work!
    What's the progesterone check for?

Thanks
    Reviews

Catemer - thinking of you guys today. All the best for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Gemini-thanks sweety! I still find myself worried that it's too good to be true at this point, I think once we pass the 14ish week mark (that's when we lost the twins) I might start to relax a little more.. We're leaving the sex a surprise again  it was nice finding out at birth what DS was..
    How is your beautiful little girl? I bet she has changed so much from the first few pictures you posted! I hope she is being a little angel for her mummy & daddy!! Xxx

I'll do some other personals tomorrow xx night ladies
    Yeah she is going great thanks. Well hopefully you can start to chill a bit soon. Mind you, I think I worried my entire pregnancy.

I'll keep stalking the thread to see how you are going

Hope all you other ladies are doing well. Best of luck to everyone xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    Catemer - thinking of you guys today. All the best for a BFP!
    Thanks. DP had her blood sucked at 830am. The courier collects it at 10am it won't get to the lab for about a hour after that. Then we wait.

This is the worst part I have decided! I'm so impatient I keep checking the clock and wondering why no one has called yet! LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer How did you go today? Was really hoping for some good news...........

Fingerscrossed IKWYM with DP wanting to change the setting - this rollercoaster makes us superstitious at the best of times. You girls really keep us in suspense with no POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews

Catemer How did you go today? Was really hoping for some good news...........

Fingerscrossed IKWYM with DP wanting to change the setting - this rollercoaster makes us superstitious at the best of times. You girls really keep us in suspense with no POAS.
    Blood test tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews

Double post
    Last edited by Bella978; 06-09-2012 at 17:16.