Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh, how exciting nat! I'll warm it up for you. lol

Good luck for your wedding!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mac- I am so happy (and relieved in a good way) that you heard the heart beat and that all is well. Take care, hunny. XXX

peonies - have a fabulous holiday. Rest up and partay!

nat - all the best for your honeymoon.

Hello everyone I've missed. Been reading faithfully but slow to post.

AFM
    Last day of work before 3 glorious weeks off.

Off to Sweden for a week from Tuesday.

Take care all

XXX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've been away from BH for a week and there is so much to catch up on I'll work my way up.

Roma Have a lovely time in Sweden & enjoy your break - where else are you going? Long way to travel - stay comfie.

Peonies Couldn't think of anything nicer than relaxing on a tropical Island right now! Wee bit jealous - Have fun

Nat84 So much to celebrate right now enjoy Fiji for your honeymoon/babymoon

Catemer & Fingerscrossed Looking forward to hearing some great news from you & DP's soon!

Mac8 Huge Congrats hearing little bean's precious heartbeat is wonderful!

TTHC So happy for you - a perfect NT scan is the best news I hope you can start to relax now.

Bella So hard when you feel like changing clinics, I can say from experience that changing from IVFA to Genea didn't accomplish much for me, myself & DH were put through more expensive tests and new FS was negative about my chances. Am now going back to my old FS @ IVFA. Do you have a good rapport with current FS? GL I hope all of your efforts bring you a BFP soon

Paddlegirl I really hope that your healthy lifestyle & acu get you over the line. Yes Lily Liu makes you drink & swallow herbs morning, noon & night.

Lilac Sorry you joined us with a BFN GL with your back to back FET IKWYM about needing to keep the ball rolling

SimpsonDesert I think you are in such a great place where you are open to all that world has to offer. We all deserve to be fulfilled individuals with or without children. Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Wishing4 Sorry you are feeling confused right now,hate that feeling! We all have to do what's right for us. Personally I would encourage looking into Foster care as it may take a while & will keep the ball rolling while you convince DP about donor eggs or embryos. I have heard some really lovely stories of others creating their families that way.

AFM saw Lily Liu today - she has a wall with pics of babies she helped to create. It's always hectic there & expensive for the herbs like 10 x more than any of the other places I've been. Before I saw her 3 yrs ago I'd only had 1 epu w 2 eggs retrieved that didn't fert. Then I saw her for 3mnths and got a BFP on my 1st transfer from 1 egg. Being so naive at the time I thought I just needed help with fertilising the egg & I could take care of the rest but not so after 3 BFN's, a disastrous EPU that resulted in no eggs collected and a m/c I now feel she made a big difference to the quality of my egg. Gonna do 1 last cycle in Summer with her help for 3 months + back on DHEA.

Thanks for all the kind words ladies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

So hard not to read signs. We went and had lunch with friends, DP had good size pasta, dessert and just had dinner and is still hungry. Please let this be a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, Roma & Nat – enjoy your holidays ladies!

TTHC – great to hear your NT scan went well, you can sit back and enjoy now!

Simpsondesert – so great to hear from you! You sound like you’re in such a good place. We’ll be here to support you when you decide you’re ready to see how you go with your last frostie.

Nessika – all the best with your treatment with Lily Liu – I’ve heard DHEA can work wonders. And she got you there the first time!

Catemar and Fingerscrossed, all the best for surviving your TWWs – not long now.

Hi to Paddlegirl, Traveler, Lillac, Bella, Wishing and those I’ve missed hope everyone has a great week.

AFM, well DH and I are still pretty elated after getting through that 7 week scan hurdel we didn't get through last time. I don't have any MS, just tired so it's all still quite surreal. Our official due date is 17 April. We have an appt with our FS who is also our OB next week, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get another scan then - not sure I can hold out for the 12 week scan!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (04-09-2012),romaverona  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

TTHC - just stalking ya again babe lol. Glad to hear the NT scan went well. Can't wait to hear how everything else progresses. Are you gonna find out the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews

Chewing fingernails

Thanks
    Reviews

Well. DP's AF was due yesterday but has been a no show. DP has cramping though.

She had a progesterone check yesterday and it was 74. Now to wait for her Bt tomoro. I so want this to work!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, ladies,

Sorry to drop in your thread but was wondering if EO still popped in here? I know she's due in oct.

Thanks muchly! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 I'm sure your Ob will do a scan, of course you want to check up on your little beanie again

Catemer & Fingerscrossed GL for B/ts tomorrow