Closed Thread
Page 161 of 165 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted. I do actually read on my phone most days but I don't have the patience to type personals on it!

Traveler - all the best for your morph scan...will you find out if you're having a boy or girl?

Lillac, Nessika and Wishing - So sorry for your BFNs. They are so heart breaking. Lillac, I have done back to back FETs. I personally wouldn't choose to do it again, but at the time I thought I was OK with it emotionally but getting 2 BFNs 4 weeks apart was very difficult for me. Fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Bebehvala - COngratulations on the birth of your little boy. How is he doing? Hope he is out of NICU and you're all home.

Paddlegirl - Glad to hear TCM is going well. Will you do a new stim cycle in 2 months or do you still have a frostie left?

SimpsonDesert - So glad you are doing well. I too am hoping your little PGD frostie delivers a nice BFP for you when you decide to cycle again.

Catemer and FIngerscrossed - Hope the 2WW is going well for you and your DPs. Are you symptom spotting yet? Any plans to POAS?

Peonies - are you off to Fiji? Have a great time and relax!

Mac8 - GL for your 7 week scan this week - hope all goes well

Hi to Alison, Roma, TTHC, Nat, Quartz, Felicita, EO, and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - Had an appt with a reproductive immunologist to test for NK cells and other issues. Had a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy a couple of weeks ago. Get the results next week. The nurse told me after the op that the Dr had removed several polyps from my uterus. From my research it seems that implantation would be very unlikely in that environment. I know there were no polyps 2 years ago when I had a hycosy, so I'm assuming the IVF drugs may have contributed to them? I've read that high estrogen levels can cause polyps?

Right now we're tossing up whether to stay with our current clinic (Next Gen) or move to Genea for our next stim cycle. I do like my FS but I can't help but wonder if they're done all they can for us and if it's time to move on.
    Hey, DP had a mini meltdown yesterday she is trying not to think about it, so no to POAS.

As for your comment regarding changing FS. I found Genea to be expensive, have u thought of fertility first @ Hurstville? Dr Anne is great and their prices are reasonable.

Thanks
    Reviews

Traveler-wishing you the best of luck for the upcoming scan! I'm sure everything is absolutely perfect! Will you find out the gender?

Bella-good luck for the results next week, surely the 'clean out' would have made a much better environment for your next transfer! sorry I have no advice about your situation re changing clinics.

Nat-hope everything is going great with bub & the wedding preps are almost complete! Not long now!!

Wishing4-I am so sorry to read of your BFN babe! I hope you & DH can agree on what the next step will be, wishing you the absolute best in whatever direction you head!

Paddlegirl-yay on the weight loss! You sound like you're ready to have that winning cycle! I hope you're celebrating Christmas with a bun in the oven!

Simpsond-lovely to hear from you babe & the great place you are at! I think it's a fab frame of mine for when you do decide to give it that one last go!

Lilac-I am so sorry about the BFN sweety, I have always done back to back FET's, I like getting back into it quickly so I don't have to feel sorry for myself while waiting for another AF.. However I always had a break after a stim at FS' request!

Nessika-Babe I am heartbroken for you, I pray that somehow things will work out for you. I've never heard of the TCM lady, but I'm sure someone on here would have some info for you. Hugs sweety xxx

Mac8-I am sooooooo happy for you Hun! Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow's scan! Can't wait for an update!!!

Peonies-I'm sorry for your BFN babe, I've only just caught up on the limbo you were in, its such a crap time, when you just know which way it's going.. Are you having a month break & then FET? Or taking the 'turkey baster' route!? Hehe I hope you have an awesome time in Fiji! We're regulars, absolutely obsessed with the place!

Quartz & felicita-how are those twinnies going?

Hi Roma, EO & the tons of other ladies I've missed in my mind blank!!

AFM-everything going well so far, baby seems to be behaving itself.. Had our NT scan a few days ago, everything low risk & perfect.. So a little sigh of relief, until the next scan or ob appt I'm sure!!!  the worry & stress is never ending.....

Xxx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012),Mac8  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for the advice ..yes I am definitely going to take a break after this Next FET . I'm not expecting a positive outcome so ive even booked in a consult with my FS after this cycle. I hope he will have some more tricks for me.
    Having 2 bfns in a row is going to hurt but I think Because I had a 4 month break btw Stim & FET I can't fathom the idea of not cycling.

Bella thats great you have gotten a few things done during this break . The polyps sound a bit concerning. I too wonder what the stims have done to my poor ovaries . I think if you are thinking about changing clinics then maybe it's time?

Nat thats lovely news about your scan. Wow time is flying and your baby is growing ! Was this your first clomid cycle? I am taking clomid for my FET. I hear that after taking it too long it starts thining the lining.

Fingers.. Ah the POAS dilemma... Hang in there!!
    Last edited by Lillac; 29-08-2012 at 19:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Hi ladies
    first of all Simpsondesert hello there!! So nice of you to pop in for the moral support. It's amazing what a few months of a break can do. I totally get what you mean by 'IvF mode' .. It's hard revolving everything around this game.

Wishing, oh hun you get as many furballs as you need
    i work with foster care kids so I know how very rewarding this can be if you want to go down that path

Thankyou to all the shout outs- I felt like I had my own little cheer squad ! But no good news for me. A bfn
    peonies I read what you said about the nurses and I immediately caved this morning with a hpt. So I was expecting the bust but I had a terrible day at work . Funnily enough my progesterone still to high for AF to start so I now have to wait for the wretched witch (and now of course all my PMS symptoms are gone!!!)

My FS is letting me have a back to back FET cycle... It's kind of insane but... Anyone done this before ??
    We do back to back FETs. The most we have done is 3 in a row and we needed a break after after they all came back BFN. which worked out well as we had to do a EPU as we had run out of bubsicles. It can be really hard mentally physically and emotionally for both you and your partner.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted. I do actually read on my phone most days but I don't have the patience to type personals on it!

Traveler - all the best for your morph scan...will you find out if you're having a boy or girl?

Lillac, Nessika and Wishing - So sorry for your BFNs. They are so heart breaking. Lillac, I have done back to back FETs. I personally wouldn't choose to do it again, but at the time I thought I was OK with it emotionally but getting 2 BFNs 4 weeks apart was very difficult for me. Fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Bebehvala - COngratulations on the birth of your little boy. How is he doing? Hope he is out of NICU and you're all home.

Paddlegirl - Glad to hear TCM is going well. Will you do a new stim cycle in 2 months or do you still have a frostie left?

SimpsonDesert - So glad you are doing well. I too am hoping your little PGD frostie delivers a nice BFP for you when you decide to cycle again.

Catemer and FIngerscrossed - Hope the 2WW is going well for you and your DPs. Are you symptom spotting yet? Any plans to POAS?

Peonies - are you off to Fiji? Have a great time and relax!

Mac8 - GL for your 7 week scan this week - hope all goes well

Hi to Alison, Roma, TTHC, Nat, Quartz, Felicita, EO, and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - Had an appt with a reproductive immunologist to test for NK cells and other issues. Had a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy a couple of weeks ago. Get the results next week. The nurse told me after the op that the Dr had removed several polyps from my uterus. From my research it seems that implantation would be very unlikely in that environment. I know there were no polyps 2 years ago when I had a hycosy, so I'm assuming the IVF drugs may have contributed to them? I've read that high estrogen levels can cause polyps?

Right now we're tossing up whether to stay with our current clinic (Next Gen) or move to Genea for our next stim cycle. I do like my FS but I can't help but wonder if they're done all they can for us and if it's time to move on.
    Hey there! Our TWW is going okay. Trying not to symptom spot but it's kinda hard when the symptoms are like flashing neon signs that slap you in the face!

DP is very emotional and had a meltdown yesterday cos she couldn't find the remote for the TV and the TV was on and on mute! She looked on the arm of the chair for it, it wasn't there and she burst into tears. Couldn't figure out how to get the noise back. She could of turned the volume up on the actual TV. We have the same TV in the bedroom so she could have got that remote. But no. All she could do was cry. Not even see the remote on the seat of the lounge just near where she was looking! My poor cherub.
    She also is exhausted, famished, a few waves of nausea, a little bloaty, sore ( . )( . ) and really sensitive nose!

Not that we're symptom spotting at all LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews

Also no POAS for us. DP has to inject nightly with Clexane and it's a nasty shot!

She feels that if she does POAS and it's negative it's going to make stabbing the Clexane that much harder. Also we are on Pregnyl which interferes with the POAS anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews

Catemer - I do feel for your DP with the Clexane... I've been jabbing it for over 7 weeks now. I hate it with a passion! I ice the area first, makes jabbing the needle in a tiny bit easier :-) I'd advise not POAS too (even though I'm an addict myself!) because it is SO hard to jan yourself if it comes out BFN (trust me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, no we dont have a frostie, so would have to do a cycle from scratch when we are ready to try again :-(

Traveler, thanks :-) and yes I am hoping a baby might pad me out too :-) ... hmmm maybe if we get preggers in summer I could show off my baby bump in a bikini LOL.. seriously tho that would be weight gain I would be happy with :-)

TTHC, getting that positive BT would be the best Christmas present, and I wouldnt complain too much about not being able to get sloshed at Christmas parties ... Glad to hear that your bub is low risk and all is well.... hang in there.... some stress and worry is par for the course, but hopefully now you can relax for at least a little while and not think of the next worry just yet

catemer, your poor DP .... feeling so emotional.. and that awful Clexane needle *shudders at memory*...... big to her...

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - congrats! Clearing that scan is such a huge relief.

No time for more personals but I hope everyone is travelling well.

XXX
    Last edited by romaverona; 30-08-2012 at 11:53.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mac - good luck for your scan!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (30-08-2012)