Closed Thread
Page 160 of 165 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney Gals

Great to see our thread is still thriving and there have been some BFPs in my absence! Peonies did spot my name change from Lindylou to SimpsonDesert a while back, but its still the same old me

Wishing- Huge hugs to you . I hope you are able to move forward with donated embies, but if you decide to end your journey, I wish you all the best for a rich & fulfilling life with your furkids.

Roma- great to see you hanging around & supporting the TTCers, and so pleased all is going well with bubs.

Peonies- thanks for taking over the roll call duties, you've done a fine job . I was reading along on your last cycle and was so disappointed for you . Have a fantastic holiday, sounds like the perfect way to come home refreshed & relaxed for your BFP in Oct!

Catemer- I am so amazed by the resilience and fortitude of yourself and your DP! So many cycles in quick succession is unbelievably hard. I am desperately hoping it pays off this time sweetie

Fingerscrossed- best of luck with your TWW, might be an instant family coming with triplet embies on board!

Nat
    - There are simply no words to express how overjoyed I am for you & your DF! Everything has fallen into place magically for you with your work, wedding & clomid miracle bubba . You deserve it hun!

Nessika- my heart goes out to you in the wake of your last BFN and the possibility of calling it a day . If you aren't quite ready to give up, then I'd definitely give the TCM a try.

Mac8- Belated congrats on your BFP! Best wishes for a perfect scan and healthy pregnancy.

Lillac- you are so strong for not caving in to the HPTs! Hope you report back today with awesome BT news

Traveler & TTHC- have been reading along and so thrilled for both of you getting your sticky bubbas!

Paddlegirl & Bella- would love to know how you're doing these days? Any plans to cycle soon?

Big hello to Quartz, Felicita, EO and the others I've missed .

AFM-I have been fantastic! Totally switched off from everything TTC and IVF, and it's worked wonders for my frame of mind. Right now I am simply enjoying life without parental responsibilities and being able to do what we want, whenever we want. DH & I were supposed to start a new detox in July to prep for fresh stim in October, but mentally I just couldn't get back into the "IVF mode" to deal with BTs, U/S, vitamins & supps, herbal potions, jabbing, EPU, TWW, etc... Personally I have already moved on and accepted a life without children so I'd prefer to just call it quits, but DH isn't ready to draw that line yet. We have compromised by putting off any further cycles til Feb/Mar 2013.

So once again I'll retreat to lurker status with the occasional pop-in .

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (27-08-2012),Mac8  (30-08-2012),romaverona  (30-08-2012),wishing4  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    first of all Simpsondesert hello there!! So nice of you to pop in for the moral support. It's amazing what a few months of a break can do. I totally get what you mean by 'IvF mode' .. It's hard revolving everything around this game.

Wishing, oh hun you get as many furballs as you need
    i work with foster care kids so I know how very rewarding this can be if you want to go down that path

Thankyou to all the shout outs- I felt like I had my own little cheer squad ! But no good news for me. A bfn
    peonies I read what you said about the nurses and I immediately caved this morning with a hpt. So I was expecting the bust but I had a terrible day at work . Funnily enough my progesterone still to high for AF to start so I now have to wait for the wretched witch (and now of course all my PMS symptoms are gone!!!)

My FS is letting me have a back to back FET cycle... It's kind of insane but... Anyone done this before ??

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (27-08-2012),wishing4  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I have been away quite a bit, cant believe how time has flown by...

Bebe – Congrats on the birth of Vlad!! Hoping he recovers quickly and grows strong in NICU and you can take him home soon...

TTHC – congrats on being UTD!! Wow I have been away a long time. Thats awesome news sweetie...it really was your time for a good result

Traveler, congrats on being 18 (19?) weeks pregnant!! Hooray!!

Nat, great news about your NT scan, so glad for you bubs is perfect ... how is your wedding prep coming along? When is your wedding? Not long now....

Wishing ... *hugs* .. hang in there, and hope you can find another donor soon

Catemer and fingerscrossed, congrats on DPs being PUPO, and good luck in the TWW

Peonies, sorry you didn’t get the result you wanted in your last cycle *hugs*.. hang in there hun.

Simpson Desert, am glad to hear you have come to be at peace with a life without children. After I read your post I spoke to DH about it... Some days I wonder if we can just enjoy our lives without kids (after all, it means we have freedom, more money, can travel etc and we do have a good life now) but then I get a twinge and a stab of envy when I hear that someone in my circle of friends is pregnant. Then I know I am not ready to let that dream go yet..... I think personally we need to try everything first... But I am really happy that you are in such a good space and enjoying life... Please do keep popping in and keeping us up to date. We would love to hear how you are going

Lillac, hope you had some good news with your BT today....??

Nessika, you asked about Lucy Liu (?) in Surry Hills? I know someone who goes there. They said she prescribes a lot of herbs. But thats about all I know about it. I am not sure how long they have been going (they are work colleagues so not really close enough friends that I have had a frank TTC conversation with them). But the guy I spoke to said that she is well known as the person to see for people trying to fall pregnant.

Hi to EO, Bella, Mac, roma, and anyone else I might have missed

AFM - still on a break....Been going to acupuncture and still on the diet (well more or less). DH has lost about 13kg so far and I have lost about 5kg. Lots of people are commenting on how much weight DH lost, and how slim I look I have to admit, I can wear clothes now that didnt fit and I am loving my new trimmer bod. The diet wasnt to lose weight, but since it was eating healthy, and cutting out diary , cheese, cream, fat, sugar etc, well, we lost weight as a side effect. My temperature after ovulation is hovering consistently at 36.6 now (aiming for 36.7) so thats good (it used to be all over the place and lower). TCM practitioner says that we should be ready to try again for IVF in about 2 months...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (27-08-2012),wishing4  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac, sorry I didnt read your post properly.... Sorry about the BFN I have never had an FET back to back but I have heard of some others doing it. I think your cant have a stim cycle back to back but an FET is ok..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to paddlegirl For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Lillac- Sorry to hear it was BFN . Back to back FET is fine though, so good on you for jumping straight into it. Hope the next frostie is the one!

Paddlegirl- wow, congrats to you & DH on your healthy living & weight loss! Temps sound lovely too. Surely it will improve your chances! That old sting of preg announcements doesn't affect me anymore... another reason I know I'm ready to stop. But we still have a PGD tested frostie, so we'll attempt a FET at some point.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac - sorry for your BFN babe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Lilac and wishing, I am so sad that your cycles ended in a BFN I really thought it was both your turns. Lilac I've done back to back fet's and found it really hard emotionally so after two I made a rule that I needed one month break between cycles. I know tho that after a bfn you just want to get back on the horse.

Nes- I have a friend who saw that TCM woman and fell pregnant first cycle! Her fertility problems never quite got to ivf, she did three failed rounds of iui though.

Simpsond- so great to hear from you!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am really happy you are in a good place but I do secretly hope your frosty gives you a BIGfp!!!

Paddle- so glad your detox is doing all the right things, and you are skinny just in time for summer. Although hoping a baby pads you out a bit

Hi everyone else!!

Afm- have my morph scan coming up this week!!! Eek. Bit nervous

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012),SimpsonDesert  (28-08-2012),wishing4  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted. I do actually read on my phone most days but I don't have the patience to type personals on it!

Traveler - all the best for your morph scan...will you find out if you're having a boy or girl?

Lillac, Nessika and Wishing - So sorry for your BFNs. They are so heart breaking. Lillac, I have done back to back FETs. I personally wouldn't choose to do it again, but at the time I thought I was OK with it emotionally but getting 2 BFNs 4 weeks apart was very difficult for me. Fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Bebehvala - COngratulations on the birth of your little boy. How is he doing? Hope he is out of NICU and you're all home.

Paddlegirl - Glad to hear TCM is going well. Will you do a new stim cycle in 2 months or do you still have a frostie left?

SimpsonDesert - So glad you are doing well. I too am hoping your little PGD frostie delivers a nice BFP for you when you decide to cycle again.

Catemer and FIngerscrossed - Hope the 2WW is going well for you and your DPs. Are you symptom spotting yet? Any plans to POAS?

Peonies - are you off to Fiji? Have a great time and relax!

Mac8 - GL for your 7 week scan this week - hope all goes well

Hi to Alison, Roma, TTHC, Nat, Quartz, Felicita, EO, and anyone else I've missed.

AFM - Had an appt with a reproductive immunologist to test for NK cells and other issues. Had a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy a couple of weeks ago. Get the results next week. The nurse told me after the op that the Dr had removed several polyps from my uterus. From my research it seems that implantation would be very unlikely in that environment. I know there were no polyps 2 years ago when I had a hycosy, so I'm assuming the IVF drugs may have contributed to them? I've read that high estrogen levels can cause polyps?

Right now we're tossing up whether to stay with our current clinic (Next Gen) or move to Genea for our next stim cycle. I do like my FS but I can't help but wonder if they're done all they can for us and if it's time to move on.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012),Mac8  (30-08-2012),SimpsonDesert  (28-08-2012),wishing4  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Bella - I'd personally stay with the clinic you're with and depending on the results of your tests get the RI to treat you, and the ivf drs to do the ivf stuff. Saves moving clinics and stuff (this is just what I'd do though!). I find most the FS from clinic to clinic are around the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac: so sorry for the BFN

Hi To everyone and thoankyou for all your support. I will pop in every now and then for updates on everyone

xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (29-08-2012)