Closed Thread
Page 156 of 165 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessika - I'm so sorry darl. I know exactly how you feel - that was me last week & it sucked. Have a cry if you need to. I really hope it is a great surprise for you.

Catemer & fingerscrossed - wow, great egg numbers. Now, look after your DPs! EPU can really hurt. (first time I was in a lot of pain, this last time not really at all, although I got more eggs - weird)

Nat - great news babe!! You must be so thrilled.

Wishing4 - I'm so sorry. We are the BFN buddies this month. I hope you convince DP to go again.

AFM: Yes, today's BT showed numbers have come right down. So I let the FN know I wanted to talk to FS about proceeding with frostie ASAP. However, DH and I have had a great convo & kind of come to a decision. If IVFA muck me about & make me wait to do the FET we will just park it - leave it for later. It at least is not getting any older. I am and my eggs are. We're thinking seriously of reverting back to the original plan of private donor and turkey baster. We'll see what happens. The holiday to Fiji is probably going to make either impossible for September, so it will probably be October either way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Nessika - I'm so sorry darl. I know exactly how you feel - that was me last week & it sucked. Have a cry if you need to. I really hope it is a great surprise for you.

Catemer & fingerscrossed - wow, great egg numbers. Now, look after your DPs! EPU can really hurt. (first time I was in a lot of pain, this last time not really at all, although I got more eggs - weird)

Nat - great news babe!! You must be so thrilled.

Wishing4 - I'm so sorry. We are the BFN buddies this month. I hope you convince DP to go again.

AFM: Yes, today's BT showed numbers have come right down. So I let the FN know I wanted to talk to FS about proceeding with frostie ASAP. However, DH and I have had a great convo & kind of come to a decision. If IVFA muck me about & make me wait to do the FET we will just park it - leave it for later. It at least is not getting any older. I am and my eggs are. We're thinking seriously of reverting back to the original plan of private donor and turkey baster. We'll see what happens. The holiday to Fiji is probably going to make either impossible for September, so it will probably be October either way.
    Yep, I am looking after my DP. other than feeling a bit tired and dizzy this recovery from EPU was so much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed & Catemer Well done to your DP's for great hauls! You both sound like very caring partners.

Wishing4 I am so sorry sweety, DH is obviously dealing right now he must hate seeing you suffer. Just wait for him to calm down and present your case I'm sure he'll want to try again.

Peonies Thanks hon, I know what you mean I was crying reading how upset you were & Jeb, remembering all the times I've felt like that. It's great that you've got some plans & a holiday coming up too. I've got high hopes for your frostie too.

Nat84 That's fantastic what a relief and joy to be safe in your 2nd trimester

Lilac How are you going? Hope you don't lose it like me in the 2WW

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations epu girls on great numbers. Hope they did their thing last night.

I'm sorry wishing and peonies that the tww has ended badly. I really hope you both find the strength to move forward however that may be. Peonies did you have a known donor option available?

Neasika you are sounding much more positive this morning...did you do another POAS?!

Lilac- how are you going hun?

Nat- such fantastic scan news!!!! What a great wedding you'll have now.

Good morning to all the other wonderful Sydney ladies. I'm going for a walk in the sunshine today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone. I was attempting to take good care of DP last night. I'm not a very good nurse but did my best. She is feeling pretty good this morning, just a little tender in the belly. Luckily we both have the day off work today thanks to an awesome, no question asking supervisor who jiggled our rosters.

We just heard from our clinic. Of the 13 dates last night, 10 hooked up and are nicely fertilised. Obviously the other 3 didn't like the meal their dates bought for them!

But we are excited. Transfer of 2 on Thursday morning. Look out TWW, here we come.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well, 8 of the 10 fertilized last night
    Gulp, Dr Anne wants to put 3 back in (think it's something to do with Linda's age and egg quality)
    Transfer is 9.30 Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews

DP is feeling fine, she is back at work today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed that's fantastic - 3 chances

Traveler I think I was feeling more positive b/c I had not POAS yet.

I think I'm out hpt now has a ghost of a line. It's hard to believe how much money and time has been invested into all the heartbreak & failure, but it's equally hard to just give up and have no hope as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Well, 8 of the 10 fertilized last night
    Gulp, Dr Anne wants to put 3 back in (think it's something to do with Linda's age and egg quality)
    Transfer is 9.30 Thursday.
    Sorry for dropping in this thread, but I thought that in aust that only 2 embroyos could be transferred? Pls correct me if I'm wrong though

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Sorry for dropping in this thread, but I thought that in aust that only 2 embroyos could be transferred? Pls correct me if I'm wrong though
    I believe that under standard conditions 2 is the maximum. But once certain other criteria, such as age, previous failures etc are met then a third may be added.

Edited to add: also assisted reproductive therapies laws are state laws so things can be different depending on which state you are in too.
    Last edited by catemer; 21-08-2012 at 21:50.