Closed Thread
Page 154 of 165 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Ok so... EPU is Monday. Trigger is Saturday night with a flow up blood test Sunday morning. Now to find somewhere open for a Sunday blood!

Trigger is at 10pm Saturday night.

When we went in to our clinic on
    Wednesday for blood and scan and to pick up the rest of our drugs the clinic had run out of the saizen. We got them to give us a script for it and have managed to get it from our chemist. Only it's $100 per dose more from The chemist rather than the clinic! Let's hope that $750 was worth it!
    Hey cycle buddy, on the back of the pathology forms FF gave u, there is a list of pathology places in Sydney and their times. We are going to the one @ Hurstville on Ormonde parade Sunday morning as they are open at 8am, no appt needed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Hey cycle buddy, on the back of the pathology forms FF gave u, there is a list of pathology places in Sydney and their times. We are going to the one @ Hurstville on Ormonde parade Sunday morning as they are open at 8am, no appt needed.
    I think that's the one we'll go to as well.
    Looks like we'll be getting a coffee together while our DP's are getting their eggs collected!
    Yay for finally putting a face to a name!

Thanks
    Reviews

Always good to have company so what time are you 'checking in' Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews

Always good to have company so what time are you 'checking in' Monday?
    Our "check in" time is 8am.

Anyone else here having EPU on Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews

Our "check in" time is 8am.

Anyone else here having EPU on Monday?
    How's you DP with no food? Or coffee lol

Thanks
    Reviews

How's you DP with no food? Or coffee lol
    She doesn't drink coffee so it's really a non-issue for her. And somehow she convinced me that since she was having to stab herself with so many drugs I had to give up coffee in support of her!?! Not quite sure how that works but I agreed so now I'm a hot chocolate girl. I can't give up the warm drink in the morning though!

She does get a little antsy with no breakfast.

How does yours go?

Thanks
    Reviews

She doesn't drink coffee so it's really a non-issue for her. And somehow she convinced me that since she was having to stab herself with so many drugs I had to give up coffee in support of her!?! Not quite sure how that works but I agreed so now I'm a hot chocolate girl. I can't give up the warm drink in the morning though!

She does get a little antsy with no breakfast.

How does yours go?
    Antsy is one word for it, I won't be able to talk until I leave her lol. I don't drink coffee either so we will have hot choccies together

Got home in time for the trigger, I hate those little bottles. But they didn't beat me this time! What was the trigger for your DP?

Thanks
    Reviews

Antsy is one word for it, I won't be able to talk until I leave her lol. I don't drink coffee either so we will have hot choccies together

Got home in time for the trigger, I hate those little bottles. But they didn't beat me this time! What was the trigger for your DP?
    I hate them too! I once had one crumble in my hand while I was trying to take the top off. I had glass shards stuck in my thumb! Luckily
    It was the solvent and we had a spare.

Trigger was pregnyl and gonal at 10pm

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah last time I lost a couple and cut myself. This time it must have been a bigger dose as the trigger last time was preloaded.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick post to send catemer's DP and Fingerscrossd11 all the best for today.

Also, peonies, are you having bloods today? Thinking of you.

XXX