Closed Thread
Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, so sorry to hear today's result.

Take care

XXX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. It's all just such a pain now. He wants me to keep up the pessaries over the weekend. Ummm, why? Surely they couldn't have been expecting a beta of 0 when my last Pregnyl shot was on Wed. So 36 hours after a Pregnyl shot, what level should reflect in a BT?? 19 is pretty low, so surely it is just the Pregnyl. It's frustrating beacuse I knew it was a BFN, I'm still sure it is. To be honest I just want to have a few wines, and then on the weekend maybe get abck to the gym, have a few more wines, maybe a nice hot bath ... and take some Mersyndol for a good night's sleep at last. But no, they have to deny me that. Is there really any blo0dy point in continuing with pessaries and NOT doing any of those things? There is no chance at all this a pregnancy right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies: I have just been catching up on everything and I am so sorry this has happened to you I hope the weekend is not too long for you

Hello to everyone I can't remember everyone's posts, sorry.

AFM: Sorry ladies I have been staying away so I didn't do my head in but thought I would pop in today and am so sad now.
    BT is Monday. I sort of feel like it hasn't worked but then I get a twinge and a wave of nausea. FS told me it could be the meds doing this. I said NO I am pregnant. I am sooo trying to stay positive, but after all the bad news I'm not sure I can now. Any way I will let you all know on Monday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing4 - I understand how you feel completely. I hope you have much better luck than me. Fingers crossed for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies I am so sorry hon . That's horrible when it is all being dragged out like this.

Wishing4 GL for Monday - sounds like you might be our lucky one this time. Although it hurts like hell to lose we still need to see the successes to help keep us all going

Lilac How did FET go today?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Peonies for my last (successful) fet, I was sure from the beginning it hadn't worked so was having the odd glass of wine, hot baths every night and pretty much ate junk food for two weeks straight.... So in my opinion/experience it wouldn't hurt to look after yourself a little bit. Hey, my nurse said all those bad things may have helped, so if u do have an emby growing in there you may help it by relaxing a little...

Wishing -good luck!! Dont lose hope, not yet, we are all behind you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no peonies, i was certain that i would log in and see a good beta result for you. i am so sorry darl

I think traveler may be right..if you need a glass of wine for self care then so be it. I think one of the hardest things for us ladies is the self guilt and blame we have re: ivF. If an emby is going to stick then the odd bit of chocolate and wine shouldn't make a difference, right?
    I told myself this today after the FET. I was planning to lie around in bed all day but I couldn't do it. I ended up visiting my baby nephew (hoping his gorgeous baby vibes will rub off) and tonight I am thinking of going to dinner with some friends. I will probably beat myself up if it doesn't work - then I may think its because maybe I should have stayed home. but life must go on sometimes .

My emby was a nice blasty today so I got to have the FET. The FS said it was a 'well-travelled' blastocyst which had made it to the North Shore and back!

Nessika when is your BT? You are strong about holding out. I think I will cave in at some point.
    Wishing I wish you all the best for Monday i love the positive mantra. I need one too!

hi everyone else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Thanks ladies. It's all just such a pain now. He wants me to keep up the pessaries over the weekend. Ummm, why? Surely they couldn't have been expecting a beta of 0 when my last Pregnyl shot was on Wed. So 36 hours after a Pregnyl shot, what level should reflect in a BT?? 19 is pretty low, so surely it is just the Pregnyl. It's frustrating beacuse I knew it was a BFN, I'm still sure it is. To be honest I just want to have a few wines, and then on the weekend maybe get abck to the gym, have a few more wines, maybe a nice hot bath ... and take some Mersyndol for a good night's sleep at last. But no, they have to deny me that. Is there really any blo0dy point in continuing with pessaries and NOT doing any of those things? There is no chance at all this a pregnancy right?
    Hi Peonies, sorry to hear you didn't get a definitive result. Your right it could just be the pregnyl. But they say that 1000-1500u is metabolised of the pregnyl every 24hrs. So we uses to add up all the doses and then divide by 1000 to figure out for how many days the pregnyl would still be present and messing with tests. So depending on what your trigger+follow ups added to it may be your pregnyl, but it may not.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so... EPU is Monday. Trigger is Saturday night with a flow up blood test Sunday morning. Now to find somewhere open for a Sunday blood!

Trigger is at 10pm Saturday night.

When we went in to our clinic on
    Wednesday for blood and scan and to pick up the rest of our drugs the clinic had run out of the saizen. We got them to give us a script for it and have managed to get it from our chemist. Only it's $100 per dose more from The chemist rather than the clinic! Let's hope that $750 was worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac - congrats on being PUPO! Thanks Catemer - the last dose of Pregnyl was only on Wed evening, so there was only 36 hrs between that and my BT this morning. That's why I feel quite sure that a beta of 19 can only be from the Pregnyl. Good luck for EPU on Monday!!!