Closed Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know what you mean Peonies - false hope is worse than getting the actual BFN. But it is so unpredictable. And the nausea is odd! At least you'll know 100% really soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not even a hint of spotting either. I guess the Pregnyl and pessaries would keep AF away?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Peonies- please still hang in there. This positive cycle I was so nervous on BT day because I was sure the second line should be much, much darker. It wasn't anywhere near the control line. But my bt showed a spot on hcg.

Jeb I am so sorry about your fet. I saw a psychiatrist just to be able to vent to someone other than DH all the time. Really helped.

Afm- I am so happy to be 17 weeks pregnant, but my twins would have been due today. No one knows today is the day, not even DH, it was supposed to be so significant so I just needed to tell someone or else it's like it never happened.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Peonies - HPTs are the devil..... I don't think you can ever be sure till a BT confirms it. As hard as it is just try to wait it out. Good luck for Friday.

Traveler - Hugs to you.... I have been through so many of those days and they are the worst! Be kind to yourself today.

A big hello to everyone else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I agree about the sticks being evil & confusing an already complicated issue. I am going to try for the very first time not to use them

Traveler I am very happy for you that you are 17wks Thanks for sharing with us about your twins due date & sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's better for me to just be realistic and expect the worst now. If I'm wrong & it's a BFP then that's great.

Traveler - so sorry it's a tough day for you. Thanks for sharing with us. Maybe you should remind your DH so you can share those thoughts together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jeb, aww what a shame to have your cycle end
    not sure what to say about the 3d vs 5d as I didn't really get a choice. I noticed that your DH is the one with the fertility issues. would he be interested in complimentary treatments? I had read somewhere that if embies don't make it after 3d it is usually something to do with sperm (i can't remember where I hear this info from). Vitamins, acu and chinese herbs seem to work well for some with male infertility. Anyways hon, hope you get to recoup for the rest of the year. And I totally get the moving of the goal-posts....i thought i'd be a mum by age34....not going to happen!

Felicita, i love your honesty in sharing your story. i find it very helpful and inspiring. it is interesting that you think TTC is harder than the stuff you are going through now. i can relate to this. I think its the uncertainty of IVF that makes it so heartbreaking...know one will ever be able to tell whether it will work. I would find to so much easier if had a time frame..eg even if i knew I needed to have 5 fresh cycles I would be ok with this if I knew there was a baby at the end.

Nessika, I have no idea when I find out about my embies. probably on the day (Friday). I am a bit worried as they travelled from Maroubra to Greenwich (during clinic renovations) and now back to Maroubra. The nurse initially suggested I have the transfer at Greenwich (nowhere near where I live) as she said they may not survive the travel back. I was horrified to learn this.
    She then apologised profusely because she spoke to the head scientist who said it was fine. Still...the seed has been planted in my head....

Peonies, the suspend is killing us all.......GL hun. How good will it be if it is BFP

traveler

hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac That sounds so stressful worrying about your little embies being shuffled back & forth. Try and stay positive for FET tomorrow, so glad the scientist has been reassuring about them being fine (they would know) &

Peonies how are you feeling today? It's an awful space to be in to feel quite certain it hasn't worked but yet you still don't know for sure.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Lillac! Thanks for asking after me girls. I am having a really rough day, to be honest. I am fighting off tears all the time. I haven't slept properly since transfer (except one good night). Last night was atrocious - I couldn't sleep and was sobbing my eyes out at 1am. I'm quite sure this will be a BFN.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. There are so many people that will be here for you as well as in you 'real life' no matter what tomorrow's test result brings you.

This whole infertility journey takes its toll on every single one of us and for me, at least, the emotions and uncertainty will always be a part of my life.

As hard as it sounds, try to take each moment of this time until your test results as it comes. Sometimes being fully in the moment can help clear your mind. If only briefly, but it's better than nothing.

XXX