Closed Thread
Page 150 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Jeb.

There has never been any other option presented to me by my clinic, aside from day 5 transfer. I think that's all they do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb I am so sorry. I think Sharkey's is an excellent idea - I have been to their clinic in QLD and they also do Skype interviews they have been very helpful. I used to worry about which day to transfer and have in the past had 2x Day2, 1 x Day3 & 1xDay5 the only success I have had so far was from Day2 ETs. I have witnessed ladies falling pg from Day 2,3 & 5 & I'm pretty sure one from a day4 too. I wish you so much luck that you will get some answers & your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jeb I'm so sorry take care of yourself. Like the girls say, I think counselling is such a good idea. This whole process is just so much to take.

Peonies - how are you hun? I'm still backing you to be my preggo buddy Not long now till your BT hang in there.

Felicita - hope your DP is home safe soon. Take care.

Quick hello to all of the other ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mac. I'm quite sure it hasn't worked. Did HPTs the last few days, just to see if it would get fainter or darker. I had a glimmer of hope yesterday morning when it was at least as dark (if not marginally darker) than Monday (Pregnyl shot was Sunday). But this morning it was significantly fainter. That's it really. It's 14dpo - a line should not be disappearing if there was anything there other than Pregnyl. Only if my pee this morning was quite weak, but that's clutching at straws really. Pretty sure I'm out. No sign of any spotting or AF though, but that's prob due to the Pregnyl & pessaries. Bizarrely though, I've been having waves of nausea today, which seems odd when the Pregnyl is getting weaker in my system. I never really got that before when I was 7 weeks pregnant and my HCG was much higher! I'm due to take another shot of Pregnyl today, but not seeing the point - it seems too late & just delaying AF really. I didn't do it this morning, I guess I'll do it tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Peonies
    I'm not trying to give you false hope but I have had a lot of experience with Pregnyl and you would still have so much in your system that you cannot rely on hpt tests. Last time I was completely convinced that it hadn't worked b/c line kept fading 10 days after my last shot. When is B/T?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nessika. My BT is Friday, so really I wouldn't expect it to be so faint at this time, especially not with having taken Pregnyl. It wouldn't be getting significantly fainter at this time if there was an actual pregnancy, surely?? It seems indicative that the only HCG in my system is from the Pregnyl and that is fading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How faint is? Mine was unbelievably faint like looking right up close in the sunlight. I did m/c at 7wks so it wasn't a good start. You didn't do Pregnyl last time, was your hpt test dark or medium @ 14dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was light but visible - didn't need to hold it up to light or squint ... but it's considerably lighter than yesterday. However (sorry, way TMI) my urine was perfectly clear this morning, not yellow in the slightest ... to the point where I wasn't sure if I'd even got it on the test wick or not because it still looked white. So perhaps it really was quite weak, but I still think that is clutching at straws. I don't hold much hope, as I just really didn't feel anything. I've only had some kind of symptoms at all since having the Pregnyl, and I feel different to last time. You're correct, I did not have Pregnyl last time. I'm quite sure the test was definitely darker than this by this stage. In fact, on this day (14dpo) last time I was spotting which turned into full-on bleeding later that day, and I had an early BT. But I had quite a clear HPT result. (sorry for the big blurb on the page - I'm back at work and work PC just posts it like this, no paragraphs or formatting, even if I put them in)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Peonies - seems like the clear wee could be an explanation hun? Pregnyl is so annoying for POAS it was up and down for me too last time. Could you ring your FS and ask to come in a day early fo your BT? Then just get in there tomorrow AM? fingers cross for you and toes and sending lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mac - but I don't want to have false hope. If it's a BFP I will be beside myself, but I'm thinking it won't be. I will just stick with Friday for my BT, as I'm supposed to do another Pregnyl shot today. I should have done it this morning. I was just really feeling like what's the point? But then felt queasy all the way to work anyway. Weird.