Closed Thread
Page 149 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    nessika I hope you don't go too loopy in the 2ww. When will you start testing?

Jeb, oh no I hate spotting... It's very strange though given you have had so many pregnyl shots ?? Hang in there hon and I hope it's a false start . I have no idea how we all keep going.. It's just so hard

Peonie, my DH thinks I'm completely annoying when I ask the FS a million questions . He thinks I ask the same thing over and over but in different ways
    When I had my last consult my DH didn't come so I took the opportunity to take a written list Of questions . The FS didn't seem phased at all - he must be used to neurotic women
    Last edited by Lillac; 13-08-2012 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Montgomery's Tubercles? Just inspecting the boozies earlier and I swear there are more or more prominent bumps. I know this can be a sign of pregnancy, but my question is which hormone is supposed to cause them?
    I never got them from my trigger shots or on any BFN. They were one the signs of my BFP. That, combined with my boobs not stopping being tender (i.e. prog not dropping on the day I was expecting it to), is what gave me the courage to POAS on that last cycle. I think I POASed 2 days after noticing the first Montgomery gland and got a faint but definite line on FRER.
    But can't answer your question about which hormone does it. Won't be searching for the answer for you tonight either.
    for you.

Jeb8303 - last year I was at the point where both continuing with IVF and stopping IVF were wrong answers and both were too difficult for me to do. Continuing was the least wrong for me. I struggled through it with the help of a good psychologist and about 6 months of antidepressants. (I was coming off the antidepressants in January this year irrespective of the result of our last cycle.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Lillac.. I'm so confused.. It's been bright pink spotting on and off all day and I'm expecting full flow overnight..

Our first cycle I used the crinone and the same thing happened.. Last cycle I used the Pregnyl and it was 3 days late..

Mentally I'm so confused and exhausted.. I just want to scream.. I want to yell at people all the time..

Problem is no one ever truly understands and their 'kind words' don't feel kind they just feel patronizing .. My mother in law, in her weird **** and unhelpful way of showing her support said today, and i quote, "I've heard it's common for it to take 7 or 8 tries" ...

Of course I cried all over again meanwhile you can watch your son and his wife go into an emotional downward spiral and a financial downward spiral

Felictia - you are so strong.. I can't bring myself to see one because then I have to admit to myself that I'm struggling and I can't do it.. I'm a 29 year old woman who feels like the worlds ending, yet I know it's notams i know I'm lucky for all I have, but I'm sure sick of family and friends who have no idea, telling me how lucky I am..

Love and baby dust to you all xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac You are right about them seeing a lot of neurotic women - I've seen a few now and also ask a lot of questions to the FNs. I've never had an FET when do you find out about thawing today or tomorrow? (I'll start testing mid next week)

Peonies - that is a good sign then about MT for you then. You didn't mention dose for Pregnyl, it stays in your system quite strong for 4 days. How are you feeling?

Felicita Hope you are well and your DH is recovering more each day. I think it's great that you did seek help from a psychologist when you needed it. There is so much grief associated with this journey for all of us.

Jeb83 I also saw a psychologist before getting a BFP and at one stage was seeing the IVF councellor as well. It was very reassuring to understand that I wasn't coping any worse than most women who are suffering from IF. It puts a strain on relationships like nothing else. I used to discuss with my psychologist my struggles with friends & family who were all becoming pregnant and so oblivious to my pain then one day she had to tell me that she was pg with #3 I saw her right up to her maternity leave. You are not bad for experiencing grief and pain. I hope you do feel better soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jeb - I just want to give you a big hug. I don't know what to say - nothing I can say will help. But it is not bad if you seek help. I think talking to someone is a good idea.

Felicita - thanks! Hope you're ok. Didn't expect you to look it up for me. lol. I tried that. Just thought you might know. Hope DH is doing a lot better.

Nessika - was 1500 pregnyl, last thurs, sun & again tomorrow. How are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    I can't bring myself to see one because then I have to admit to myself that I'm struggling and I can't do it.. I'm a 29 year old woman who feels like the worlds ending, yet I know it's notams i know I'm lucky for all I have, but I'm sure sick of family and friends who have no idea, telling me how lucky I am..
    It took two weeks of nearly constant crying while feeling that my world was ending for me to admit I was struggling and to front up to my GP for help. The world-ending feeling is real and overwhelming and didn't vanish (I'm crying a little now just remembering it), but with the help I was able to function a bit more normally while I was dealing with the disappointment and grief and getting it all under a bit of emotional control.
    (I did try the IVF counsellor at one point but found her to be useless.)
    Even now, with everything that's been going on in the past 7-8 weeks, those 6 months have been the hardest in my life.

DH is still in hospital. We almost got home without a tracheostomy last week - he had the trachy tube removed on the Friday afternoon and just had to go the night without any problems and we were off. So as he was about to get up and dressed and ready to leave, at about 8 am Saturday morning he suddenly couldn't breathe so then it was an emergency intubation (oxygen saturation dropped to 74% at one point) and reinsertion of the trachy and 12 hours which turned into 48 hours back on the ventilator.
    Then it was going to be going home on Friday, but the swelling of his airway around the trachy was so extensive that the Drs said no-go - if the trachy tube were to fall out then his airway would be completely blocked and that's not safe for going home.
    So the next discharge date is this week. Not holding our breath anymore, we'll believe it when it happens. They won't be taking the trachy tube out before discharge this time, so we've had to purchase some new medical equipment for living with a trachy. If he's not recovered enough to have it removed before the twins are born that's going to make things a bit more difficult.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac apologies for getting your FET date wrong, was thinking it was tomorrow instead of Fri.

Felicita Truly sorry to hear that the nightmare continues with DH's illness. This should be such a joyous time for you both - that things will drastically improve in time for the arrival of your precious twins.

Peonies Your Pregnyl doses made me call my clinic. IVFA did the 3 x 1500 like you are & that got me BFP end 09 but Genea apparently only believe in 2x1500. Both dd cycle & m/c my biggest problem is hcg levels too low so now I feel concerned all over again. Anyway I hope all your levels are looking great for b/t

Catemer how is DP going with 4 jabs a day?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    felicita

Just popping in to say that I'm thinking of you and DH and really, really hope that he gets well soon.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Def out AF came exactly 2 weeks after I ovulated

That's us out until at least January

Heart breaking for me that we won't have a baby before we are 30

It's ****ty when life doesn't turn out how you expect

Not sure what to do at the next cycle.. What do you ladies think about going for a 5 day transfer?

Out clinic will do them but you need a decent number. We usually have between 12-15 that are inseminated and we usually lose 2-5 they don't fertilise and we usually lose half by day 3.. I'm scared that if we go to day 5 we won't have any to transfer, but, I think we might need to run that risk.

Have any of you ladies done Sharkey's supplements? DH sent me the link to look at so wanted some advice.

Luck and baby dust to you all

Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Jeb, I'm so sorry to read your news about AF. I don't know what else to say.

With regard to 5 day transfers, I have read that outcomes may be better with 5 day embies. I know that our clinic preferred this. I had 5 eggs from my cycle of which 3 fertilized. I transferred one at day 5 and the other 2 are frozen.

Hope this helps.

Take care

XXXX