Closed Thread
Page 148 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bebe on the birth of your little man Vlad! Hope you are all home safe and sound soon.

Nessika - yay for being PUPO!!! and sending you loads of !

Wishing - hang in there hun!

Lillac - Good news your cycle in on track. Good luck for your FET next week. I'm using progesterone pessaries twice a day to support my FET cycle.

Traveler - sounds like things are going really well, so happy for you! Good luck for your upcoming morph scan

Peonies - how are you feeling hun? BT this week! whoo!!!!

AFM progesterone pessaries starting to irritate me big time. I find it so hard to lie still for a whole hour without squirming

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-08-2012),Nessika  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really don't think it has worked this time. I just don't feel anything. No sensitivity in tummy area or boobs at all, and that's with pregnyl. I just don't think there has been an implantation, unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac Best wishes for your FET next Friday - not long at all

Traveller Great to hear from you - I'm sure all will be perfect for Morph scan - don't you sometimes think we know too much. Especially us lot- I mean not that long ago these scans weren't even available.

Mac8 I would find it hard to keep still for that long too still it's for a very worthwhile cause

Peonies I'm not giving up on this cycle for you , that's what the 2WW does to us. We start off with such hope and then go through periods of dreadful doubt. What dose of Pregnyl are you on? I'm on 1500 so I get cramps straight away but don't take any pessaries. just because the 2nd week is the hardest.

Hi to all the other gorgeous Sydney Girls

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nessika. I have been very down today. But suddenly I potentially have a glimmer of hope. I wonder if anyone can shed any light please?

Does anyone know anything about Montgomery's Tubercles? Just inspecting the boozies earlier and I swear there are more or more prominent bumps. I know this can be a sign of pregnancy, but my question is which hormone is supposed to cause them? If it's HCG or progesterone, then I guess it could just be the Pregnyl. But if it's something else, then it might be a good sign. I read somewhere something about prolactin causing this ... but what triggers the rise in prolactin? (wish I had a hotline to my FS - because he just loves all my questions. lol) I hope somebody has some thoughts on this. Felicita - where are you? Why aren't you just waiting by the computer in case one of us has a question??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi peonies, I have never heard of this but am interested in this.. I learn something new every day on this thread!
    When can you start testing?? Or do you have to wait because of the pregnyl?

thanks for your replies ladies, I am going to email my FS tonight to find out why the lack of progesterone support. (peonies, I think my FS also thinks my questions are too much!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac - Well any test result will be unreliable because of the Pregnyl. Doesn't mean I won't still test every day & torture myself with whether it looks like it's getting fainter or darker. Which is just stupid because each test could be slightly different.

One time I said to my FS, "Oh I do have a question", and he said, "You wouldn't be you if you didn't." Cheeky! My DH thought that was hilarious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - Can't help you... Google?! I have prominent bumps on mine too and they've been there for ages now. Can't exactly remember when they started though. Not much help here I'm afraid... But don't give up! So many times I read about ladies giving up due to lack of symptoms when they are actually pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac

I have had Pregnyl to help my luteal phase support with my FET. I had a pregnyl shot before ovulation, then one a day before transfer, then 2 days after transfer and 5 days after transfer.. Blood test on Thursday and I'm freaking out..

I've had cramping, twinges, itchy belly button (under the skin), headache etc etc but I'm pretty sure it's all from the Pregnyl cos something tells me it hasn't worked again..

Good luck sweetie and Congrats Bebe xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well think I'm probably out 10dp3dt and I've started spotting

I don't know how I can keep going on.. How I can do it.. And then I get so angry and infuriated at a these people who just keep popping them out and I wish they could just understand the never ending pain and despair..

I look at my bank and realize we've spent over 20k and for nothing.. I'm a shell of the person I useful be and I'm so sick of trying to pretend to feel happy and normal all the time when every day another piece of me dies..

Good luck to you all who are so very deserving of the simple joy we so crave xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb83 I know it's the same old msg but you can't be out until AF shows or b/t confirms. I really hope you are wrong and it is such a painful process and I too can't believe how much we have spent on trying to have a family.

AFM I'm hopeless with the 2WW, what are you other ladies doing to keep busy and not go nuts?? Today I stayed home with DD as we have a cold but it's not good for my mental health to everyone who's waiting!!