Closed Thread
Page 147 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Bebe - congratulations to you & your DH on the birth of little Vlad! So tiny. I'll be thinking of you all & hoping he grows and strengthens quickly. Thank you for updating us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Lola77
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Lillac
    Nattie84
    Bella978
    Alison12

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Catemer - jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Jeb8308 - BT 15/8
    Peoniesarepretty - BT 17/8
    Wishing4 - BT 20/8
    Nessika - BT 25/8 ??

UTD

Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013
    Nat84u - Mar 2013
    The Time Has Come - Mar 2013
    Mac8 - BFP!! HCG 325 @ 17dpo

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Claire77 - ???? Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe Congratulations and big . Please let us know how Vlad is

Wishing4 Wow those are some positive sounding symptoms you are having? Did you take anything like pregnyl to give a false positive?

Peonies You might feel different once the pregnyl kicks in. I've seen plenty of ladies get UTD without many symptoms at all and others including myself having loads of symptoms with a BFN but that was due to pregnyl.

Had my Day 2, ET this morning, 1 A grade 4 cell embie - I feel happy right now as that's how DD started off. Had acu afterwards and b/t is a day early on 24/8 coz FS is impatient which suits me as I waste loads of money on evil sticks even though I get false positives right till the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to wish Nessika the best of luck in your TWW, I love that you're so positive & pray that the little emby ends up just like your precious DD-the same was it started out!!

Bebe-a massive congrats to you & DH on the birth of your precious son Vlad, I pray things get better each day & you have him home in no time!! He is a much deserved little miracle after all you & DH have been through. Sending my love xxx and hoping for some picture updates!

 hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend.. Stay warm!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - Huge congratulations to you and DH on the arrival of Vlad. I hope he is getting stronger by the day and will be home with you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - A huge congratulations to you and your DP on the arrival of your miracle baby boy Vlad. Sending all my best wishes to you guys and praying he gets stronger very soon xx

Nessika - Yay for being PUPO with your beautiful embie. Loads of baby dust to you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bebehvala - congratulations to you and your family on the safe arrival of your precious little one.

XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bebe on the birth on little Vlad. I hope his stay in hospital is short and you are all home together in no time.

A big hi to everyone else

AFM DP has her LH blood test tomorrow to see if we need the Luveris. We have needed it every other EPU so can't see this one being any different. Tomorrow night will also be our first Saizen injection. Poor DP really will be a pin cushion tomorrow night. What with the Lucrin, Gonal, Luveris, and now the Saizen too!
    But as we keep saying if this is what is going to give us our goal then let's do it!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    It has been a while since I posted but I've reading along

Congratulations to Bebe, wow what an amazing time for you and DH . I hope little Vlad gets stronger and comes home soon

Mac8 , congrats on your BFP And Nat on your natural miracle (ps what a relief about 12 months pay)

To all the other PUPO girls.. Peonie, nessika, Alison (and I am sure I have missed some ladies) .. Sending you lots of Your way

Catemer , oh boy your DP must be sore with all the jabs! It still amazes me the things we have to do for this crazy journey .

Me: we'll I have had a few disappointing months since first Stim cycle in April..ridiculously long cycle, and a cancelled FET due to flatlined hormones. For a while there I thought I would never get to do a FET!!

Luckily FS prescribed clomid and trigger and now I'm having the fET on friday 17th August & BT 28/8.
    Rather than excited I am feeling nervous about my emby thawing well.
    Did you ladies who did FET have any luteal phase support ? ? I haven't been given anything

To all the other ladies. Wishing you all the best at whichever stage you are at .. We have a few bubbas being born over the next couple of months

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (12-08-2012),Nessika  (12-08-2012),romaverona  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm still reading along daily but feel like I don't really belong, so sorry for not being around more.

Bebe- again, congratulations!!! So exciting achieving your dream of parenthood!!!

Have been really excited that there are so many people cycling at the moment. For those on the tww, hang in there, eyes on the prize and all that cos we all know that's pretty much all anyone can say. It's just a crazy time and I hope u are all getting through.

Nat- a whole year off and paid!!!! That's fantastic!!!! Not long till your big day. How's the dress fitting

Lilac- four of my fet's were unmedicated with no prog support. My last one (sticky) I begged for crinone and he agreed (to shut me up I think) but it was a dud embryo that worked while the other fet's were great embryos. So I personally prefer some progesterone after transfer. But just my 2 cents worth...

Afm- plodding along. 17 weeks and still nervous. The worry never goes away. Morph scan in three weeks which I am terrified about. We won't be finding out what flavor bubs is, we didn't intend to with ds but the sonographer slipped twice!!!! So who knows

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-08-2012),Nessika  (12-08-2012)