Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and Mac8 - Hanging out for your BT results later today xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - So great that you and your colleagues are being looked after until your workplace reopens, that must be a massive relief, especially with bub no 2 on the way. Good luck for your upcoming NT scan, so you can relax then and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Nessika - Take care hun, that special little egg is the one. When do you next hear re fert?

Peonies - D'oh what will you do in the TWW without POAS?!! I know how much of an addict you are hehe! Hope your two little ones snuggle in nice and tight and your progesterone gets up where it needs to be. When's your next BT?

TTHC - Not long until your NT scan hun, the little one is perfect!

Wishing - Congrats on being PUPO yay! Sending you lots of for your twinnies to both stick. Good luck surviving the TWW too

Quartz - so happy that your twins are ok hun. That surgeon sounds amazing, ones with decent patient relationship skills are hard to find! Do you need any more monitoring or you'll just wait for your next scan?

Hi to Alison, Catemar, Jeb and everyone I've missed

AFM, ok BTs are in already! BFP confirmed with HCG at 325 and progesterone at 91. I've got to go in for another BT on the 24th then 7 week scan booked for the 30th. Very happy but staring down the 3WW until that precious scan.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mac - so happy for you. Excellent numbers!!!!! Congrats hunny and have a fabulous weekend.

XXX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Roma! Hope you and your little man are doing well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - haha, funny. Wow, 9.5 weeks already - that time has flown.

Nat - I am now 9dpo or 4dp5dt.
    Mac - woo hoo! Congratulations - I am so excited for you. Those numbers are fantastic!!
    My BT is next Fri 17th. Seems a long way away at the moment.

Nessika - hope you get good news today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies thank you so much for your support it really helps! So at least we have one embie to transfer tomorrow morning.

There is so much exciting news atm So glad things are going well for Nat84, TTHC (Happy 2nd B'day for DS) & Roma with recent scans

Mac8 Great levels for you

Peonies I start pregnyl tomorrow - really makes POAS difficult but great that you are giving your embies all the extra sticky help

Jeb 2WW is crazy making lots of for you!

Alison, Catemer, Felicita & everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 - wow great numbers!! Congratulations! Now the next step... The hanging out till scan. Take it easy xx

Nessika - woohoo! One beautiful embie is all you need. All the best for transfer tomorrow.

Peonies - 9dpo getting there :-) BT still feels like ages away though but make the most of being PUPO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8: yay !!!! Fantastic news, congratulations.

Nessika: good luck with transfer

TTHC: wow 9.5 weeks doesn't even seem that long.

Peonies: how did you get them to check your levels? Mine won't.

Felicita: Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is OK with you and DH.

Catemar: How is everything going with you?

Hi to Nat, Jeb, Roma, Simpson Desert, Bella and everyone else I have forgotten.

AFM: well I am officially freaking out big time. I am feeling a little nauseas & Dizzy sometimes, have an occassional twang, peeing a lot, mildly sore boobs and hungry.
    I don't know whether I will do any POAS before BT. Don't know where any of my levels are. I kow I had "truckloads of E" Should I go to GP and get him to check? Bit too scared to in case BFN. This is my last hope. I don't think DP wants to go through looking for a donor again. I do though if I have to. Now I am rambling and getting too emotional. Catch up with you all later

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wishing4 - because I had low progesterone last time & ended up miscarrying, my FS told me to start on 3 x pessaries a day in the first place and he also agreed that a BT to check progesterone level about a week after EPU was a good idea, to allow us to be proactive & take action early, if need be. So he ordered that for me. And it was low, so he's brought in the Pregnyl. I really hope it works, and hope we've had an implantation anyway. It kind of feels like nothing has happened at the moment - not even sore boobs.

I was just thinking about Felicita last night too - thinking it has been a long time since we've heard anything. Hope you and DH & the twins are all okay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I am on my iphone in hospy, so I cant do personals, I just wanted to share that our little IVF Miracle baby Boy arrived almost 2 weeks early on 9th Aug. We named him Vladimir or Vlad for short and he weighs 2.7kg.

I could not have got through the IVF process as well as I did without this forum - even the support I had during my earlier miscarriage and the early days of my pregnancy. So thank you so very much!!

I stopped posting out of respect for so many of you, who've been forced to wait to long for their special gift, but i do still read along. Sending you all much baby dust.

My little Vlad came into this world with a bang and has been unwell in NICU - and IVF has def taught me to be patient and strong so I've taken those positives from IVF and am using them to get me through this journey.

Bebe