Closed Thread
Page 145 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm officially going crazy in this 2ww

Just had my last 1500 pregnyl shot tonight and I've had AF type pains on and off since transfer.. I'm 5dp3dt and don't know how I feel

Trying to be positive and hopeful but it's hard with the previous failed cycles lurking in the back of my mind

Hugs to you all xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Jeb - Hang in there. I know it's easier said than done, especially in the 2ww. I tend to get really obsessive and crazy towards the end of it. The AF type symptoms aren't always a bad thing. When the embryo implants and you're in the early stages of pregnancy it sends off the same type of symptoms. I had mild AF cramping on and off till around 7 weeks.

Peonies - Great news on the double transfer! It's frustrating when they discard embryos that aren't suitable for freezing. Hope you're relaxing (if you can!)

Mac8 - Congrats on the BFP! Hoping for some great numbers on your BT on Friday. Its hard to get excited after having a miscarriage. I still have days where I'm convinced it's not going to end good and I'm nearly 11 weeks pregnant.

I'm posting on my phone so cant do proper personals! Hi to everyone I missed...

Well all is going well for me so far. Not sure if any remember but my work place burnt down a few weeks ago. (I was even on the news!). It was a carpet manufacturing plant in Picton. Anyway, good news is they're rebuilding and while it's going to take 6-12 months or even more... We're getting paid our full weekly wages for the next 12 months. Such a huge relief as my DF and I both work there! So I've been taking it easy. We're trying to set up community/volunteer work though so won't be a full lazy year. I'm 11 weeks pregnant on Saturday... Wedding is in 5 weeks (eeeek!!). I've got my 12 week NT scan booked for the 20/8, then seeing the midwife at the hospital to book in on the 21/8. It's all happening, I've been so busy. Hardly posted but I read along every day. It's hard to know where I fit in here now. I can't post in the "pregnant through ivf" and I feel weird posting in the normal "due in" threads cause this isn't a naturally occurring pregnancy. I'm very heavily medicated still. So I'll just continue to lurk around in here.

Anyhow... Enjoy the rest of the week everyone xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

We got 2 eggies today, I have asked them to call me later to let me know if they were mature and of course find out if they both fertilise tomorrow. If so will be PUPO by mid morning Sat

Will be back for personals tomorrow providing I'm not devastated b/c neither fertilise - so much waiting and angst for us in this game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika

That's excellent news. Everything crossed for Saturday.

nat - for the 12 week scan. Glad work situation is sorted out.

jeb - sending for you in the 2WW

Hope everyone else is well and lots of positive energy for people waiting on a results.

XXX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again, I know it only takes one good egg - DD is living proof but I really wanted to be PUPO with twins too and the scientist called back to say that only 1 was injected as the other was just a shell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Nessika - was thinking of you today, great news that they got two eggies, and both a good and fertilise and then are really sticky on Saturday for you.

Mac - congrats on your BFP, can completely understand not wanting to get too excited sending you good vibes.

Jeb - feel for you the TWW can be a horrible time, try not to get too disheartened as it could be a BFP.....

Nat84 - Great news about your work, and yay for the being 11 weeks.

Hi to everyone else, not a lot to report from me, not starting anything until towards the end of September due to my work schedule and travel.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - good luck for the 12 week scan! I'm sure you will be welcome in any of the due in groups too ... but we like you hanging around here anyway.

Nessika - oh, sorry only one egg was good. But fingers crossed for that one little egg! Go, eggie, go!

Mac - good luck for your BT tomorrow!!

AFM: I had a BT today, to check progesterone levels. It was only at 15, which is pretty crap - so the call came telling me to get back to the clinic for a Pregnyl injection. So, had that & took away 2 more to do (as well as sticking with 3 pessaries a day). This scuppers my plan of obsessively peeing on sticks. But hopefully will be helpful for my progesterone. I'm glad we decided to proactively check it. Perhaps he should have put me on Pregnyl in the first place.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8-how is the POAS going!? When is official BT? Can't wait for your official confirmation!

Peonies-It's really good that they're monitoring you after last time! I bet you're bummed about not being able to POAS..! Hehe Truthfully I was looking forward to you being PUPO coz of your POAS updates!!!!

Nessika-I really hope that eggie is the one to give DD a sibling!!!! Like you said, it only takes one. I'm keeling my fingers crossed! Wishing you the best of luck for Saturday's transfer!

Alison-I hope the time flies by for you until your next cycle, are you traveling anywhere exiting?

Wishing-how are you going in the TWW? Will you be doing some sneaky POAS before official BT? 20th seems so far away!

Quartz-excellent news that bub looks perfect! Fingers crossed it is all smooth sailing until the end now!

Nat-11 weeks already! So exciting! And the wedding being just around the corner, you must really be on cloud 9 at the moment!! & also that is such wonderful news about both yours & DF's positions at work!! Have you told DD about her being a big sister soon?

Roma-hope bub is treating you well!! How is the shopping going? Have you decided on any names?

Bebe-I saw in another thread Friday is D-Day! Wishing you the best of luck & can't wait to hear of your little boy's entrance into this world & his mummy & daddy's arms xxx

Hi to all the other ladies, hope everyone is keeping warm on these cold nights!! Hard to keep reading back when posting on my phone!

AFM-9.5 weeks now & everything seems to be right on track, had my first ob appt today & got to see bub again, counting down to the NT scan, then maybe I can start to breathe a little easier... 

DS turned 2 on Tuesday... My little man is all grown up! He is just the most amazing human being in the entire world & I really don't know where the time has gone... Please forgive me, I'm having a sad mummy moment!! Hehe

Have a great weekend ladies
    Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - so exciting for you to be reaching all those early and reassuring milestones. Each one made it seem more real and 'for sure' for me if that makes sense. Happy belated b'day to DS!

I haven't started on names yet. But have bought bub heaps of clothes and soft toys. One thing per week for me at the moment. I'm in danger of going overboard with everything otherwise...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romaverona - I know what you mean about 1 thing per week... This is the restriction my DF has given me until after the wedding. I've already got a brand new cot and change table which are still in their boxes (from a previous m/c). I've laybyed a pram and car seat (simply HAD to as they were on special haha). But other than that I'm waiting now. I know I'll go overboard cause I've been waiting for this for so long!

TTHC - 9.5 weeks! Not far behind me, I relaxed a little when I got to 10 weeks (double figures!) but still pretty wary until the NT scan. I keep thinking "what if theres nothing there?" but as DF sensibly points out, "Nothing's fallen out has it?" I guess he's got a point. I guess after a M/C we'll always be second guessing everything. Yeah I told my DD a few weeks ago. I probably shouldn't have but I was so excited after the scan I couldn't help myself. She's over the moon too!

Peonies - Aww bummer about no POAS early... But it's probably a good thing. At least they're doing something and fingers crossed it makes for a sticky bubba (or 2!). How many DPO are you now?

Alison12 - hopefully the time will fly between now and your next cycle, with you being busy in between. So frustrating though when we always seem to be waiting for something!

Nessika - Sending all my positive thoughts your way for a beautifully fertilized embryo this morning xx