Closed Thread
Page 143 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to wish Peonies all the best for ET today, sending you lots of and that this is your sticky one xx

Nessika - thinking of you too, hoping you have some good news today and EPU is good for Wed xx

back later for personals, have a great day
    xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Nessika  (07-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed for transfer today, Peonies.

X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. Well, I am officially PUPO with two blasts!! One was really good, A grade, so that's the one they had chosen to transfer. There was one other good one a definite for freezing & some others they're watching & might freeze if they improve, but they were not as good. So we said put in another one that you prob wouldn't freeze, rather than it just be discarded. Amazingly, my FS agreed & they put in an early blast as well.

Will wait to find out if they decide to freeze any more than the one definite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me

Congrats Peonies in being PUPO.

I am in for FET tomorrow, last 2 embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - congrats on being PUPO, hope the TWW doesn't drive you too crazy!

Wishing - Best of luck for transfer tomorrow. My little twins were my last 2 embies as well so I hope you get the same luck I did.

AFM - Have had a pretty full on week, was admitted to hospital (which is a whole story in itself) last Monday for some minor bleeding. After concerns that I might be going into pre-term labour I was given steroid shots to improve the babies lung function which in turn played havoc with my gestational diabetes so then I got put on insulin as well. Was released on Wednesday after it looked as though everything was stable and put on strict bed rest for a week. While I was in hospital though, I had a scan and it seems what we were told was an umbilical hernia on twin A may in actual fact be an omphalocele. At this stage it is tiny and no other abnormalities can be detected so we will hope is isolated and not an indicator of some other more serious disorder. At one point one really sensible doctor said to me "oh well you probably wouldnt terminate the pregnancy anyway as you have one healthy baby in there".... You can imagine how that went down!!!! I have to see a paediatric surgeon tomorrow to discuss post birth management.

Hope you are all travelling well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - so excited for you!!! 2 blasts!!!!!

quartz - so sorry to hear about the dramas.

Wishing - best of luck for transfer tomorrow.

XXX

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012),wishing4  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Peonies on being PUPO! Awesome that your FS agreed to transfer the two blasties. they both stick!! Sending you lots of hun. Also good news re your definite frosty. Hope you get a couple more.

Quartz - glad you and the twins are ok hun.

Wishing - good luck for your ET today!!

AFM well I finally broke and POAS this morning... BFP! I'm relieved but after the miscarriage last time I'm not letting myself get excited until i get the official confirmation and I'm safely past that 7 week scan. BT is on Friday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a few quick personals, I'll be back later with some more!

Mac8-that is fantastic news sweety!!! I am so happy for you! I understand your reservations, however I pray & have faith that this is your sticky little take home bubba!! xx

Peonies-great news on being PUPO & having some for the freezer!!! I know you'll start to POAS in the next few days  can't wait to hear about a beautiful second line!

Wishing-sending you the best of luck for ET today!!! I can see a string of BFP's coming!!

Roma-yay on baby blue!!!! Congrats sweety! Shopping is the best part!

Quartz-I am so glad everything settled with the twins, I hope it is nothing serious with one of the twins & something that can easily be fixed!

Nessika-is EPU today sweety? Fingers crossed for some beautiful eggs!!

Xx

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (07-08-2012),Nessika  (07-08-2012),wishing4  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing - good luck for fet today!!! Sending you sticky vibes.

Mac - woo hoo! Cautious high five. I totally understand. But yay, yay, yay.

Quartz - OMG what a rough week you've had. I do hope your baby is ok & that you're getting better. They really need to add Sensitive Communication Skills to the curriculum for drs and nurses.

AFM: just the one frozen but at least I got a bit more info today. The girl yesterday gave me NO details about the embryos really. I was just looking at my FS in bewilderment. But now I'm assured that what was put back was one A grade expanded blast, and one B grade early blast. We have one A grade early blast frozen. She also told me that it was an A grade early blast last time that Greenwich lab discarded but that they (westmead) prob would have frozen it because theyve seen good success from frozen early blasts. OMG you're freaking kidding me??? We could have done a FET. The fact that different labs in the same company can differ, or that they've changed their minds since april, I think shows these criteria are really not on very solid ground.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (07-08-2012),wishing4  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac - so happy for you!! Praying hard for your scan and BT. X

Peonies - yay for such great blasts!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (07-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (08-08-2012)