Closed Thread
Page 142 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A little boy! Aww congrats Roma hope you had fun shopping last night and got some cute stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roma: congrats, how was the shopping last night. I bet you went mad (hee hee)

Jeb and Nessika: goodluck today

TTHC: thankyou so much for your input. I appreciate it. So maybe it was fate that they forgot to book me in last time having no tenderness.

Peonies: that is fantastic news, when do you do ET?

Hi to Mac8, EO, Felicita, bella, nat, bebe, Catemar and everyone else. Hope all is well with everyone.

AFM: not much happening. Will find out Monday when transfer is. I think it will probably be Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roma - oh, a little boy! How exciting. Hope you're enjoying going mad with the shopping. So excited for you.

Wishing4 - thanks. My ET is on Monday. I will find out tomorrow how my embies are going. Good luck for Monday's scan!
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 06-08-2012 at 08:27.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO with one beautiful looking emby.. 1 didn't survive the thaw.. Had some spotting and period pain after transfer which I'm told is normal.. Praying he sticks cos not sure how my heart can handle the heart break if he doesn't.. Good luck to all xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Jeb! this cycle is the one hon.

Wishing - great news that you're on track for ET next week!

Peonies - good luck for more positive news from the lab today!!!!

Hi everyone else, hope you all have a lovely weekend

AFM, 5dpFET so still waiting waiting and trying not to POAS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 Try and stay away from the evil sticks as long as possible - hope you're doing something relaxing and fun to pass the time.

Jeb8 Congrats on being PUPO

Peonies how are your 9 embies going so far? Were you thrilled with a 90% fert rate? Are you doing a single or double transfer?

Wishing4 Glad ET is getting close for you now

Roma Huge Congrats that you've got a blue one and he's perfect, always such a relief!

Alison Glad I could be of some assistance, the long cycles can feel a bit lonely as I've noticed most ladies do the antagonist cycle but it doesn't matter if we get our miracle in the end. Your FS sounds positive I like that!

AFM Feeling very torn between hope and realism right now. As usual I'm struggling to produce many eggs, on Friday there were 2 at a decent size and 2 small. This is probably our last shot at IVF unless some amazing new, easier technique with better odds is discovered. Hoping EPU will be Wed as tummy is really cluttered with bruises now. Oh I do sound sorry for myself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 embie update: all 9 are still kicking, although some are better than others. 1 is only 4 cells, so don't fancy its chances. 2 are 6 cell and okay quality ... but the other 6 are all really good quality and between 6-8 cells. The embryologist said that is really good. ET at 10:30 on Monday.

Nessika - I am happy with that, yes. Although it is ICSI, so would expect to have good fert rates. It's where they're at on Monday that I'm nervous about. We're going to decide on the day whether to do one or two. It will depend on how many are good enough to freeze. At this stage I'm thinking (depending on what the situation is on Monday) if there's clearly a best one to definitely ttransfer that ... and then if there's one that's ok/pretty good but is unlikely to be frozen, to put that in as well. Last time we had an early blast and they just discarded it, and we didn't get any frosties. your eggies grow, grow, grow! It's all about the quality.

Mac8 - You have such restraint. I would have POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - so happy for you. What BRILLIANT results. Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Mac - you're a stronger woman than I...

Jeb - hello and congrats.

Nessika - hang in there. You only need the one good egg....

XXXX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one to wish Peonies good luck for your ET this morning hun and hope that good news keeps rolling in from the lab re your embies!

Nessika, thinking of you too hun, hopefully you're looking good for Wednesday and the girls are right, it only takes one!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies good luck today sweety!! You'll be PUPO in no time! Can't wait to hear how many you have in the freezer as well!!

Mac8-how are you feeling Hun? Have you still kept away from the hpt's!?!?

Xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post: