Closed Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 congrats on PUPO!!

Peonies, so glad your cycle is going so well.

TTHC congrats! Felt the same re IVF nurses.

Hope everyone is traveling well.

I'm hanging in there. 19 week scan Thursday! Excited but nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening everyone

First up thank you all for the wonderful words of support last week, I know all of you have been through the highs and lows in this process and it was so comforting having your support last week. Thank you for the birthday wishes as well I did end up having a nice day with my parents after everything that the day before.

Now, Mac - whoo hoo on being PUPO, I so think this is your cycle with your perfect little embie on board, hope your not going too stir crazy yet.

Peonies - Good luck for your collection tomorrow, sounds like you are going to get a great number of eggs

Catemer - You and your DP have had a rough trot, you both are so strong to keep it going after this last set back. Good luck with this cycle this is the one for you

Wishing - everything is going smoothly for your transfer this week, and your lining is getting nice and ready for a 9mth haul

TTHC - Great news about your 8 week scan, everything runs smoothly for the remainder of the 8mths. Are you going to find out the sex?

Nessika - How is your jabbing going? Any scans yet? I asked my FS about saizen and she doesnt use it, but she has a plan for me see below

Nat84 - how did you get on with work?? I hope you and the little bundle are going along well and your wedding plans are coming together

Big hello to everyone else I have missed.

AFM - Well after the news last week of yet another cancelled cycle and I picked myself up off the floor. My FS called and has decided to try a long cycle, which means I will start sniffing?? I dont know a lot about this sort of cycle, so anyone who has done it any information would be great. So once AF arrives I go onto the pill and will stay on that until I am ready to start again, then 2 weeks of sniffing before starting jabbing - i think. But based on work and the travel I have in August and September probably wont look at starting until mid september or early October when I know I will be in Sydney. FS also said not to give up, she has lots of ideas and said that she had a lady with the same problems as me body not responding etc last year and she is now 9 weeks preg. So feeling happier than last week and you never know what the rest of the year will bring

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Lola77
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Lillac
    Nattie84
    Wishing4
    Bella978
    Alison12

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Nessika - jabbing
    Peoniesarepretty - EPU 1/8
    Jeb8308 - FET early Aug
    Wishing4 - FET ?
    Catemer - jabbing??

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Mac8 - BT 10/7 (??)

UTD

Claire77 - Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013
    Nat84u - Mar 2013
    The Time Has Come - Mar 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - so glad everything is going well. Wow, 8 weeks already - time is flying.

Hi Nessika! Thanks for your positive thoughts.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM: Really excited about EPU tomorrow (not the soreness or GA) - hopefully I'm not deluded, but I feel really hopeful for a better result than last time. We'll see if all my pills & potions made a difference. The job interview yesterday went pretty well, I think. I cancelled the one for today - it was stress I didn't need, I didn't have time to prepare for it & I wasn't sure about it anyway (I hadn't applied for it - a recruiter contacted me, and I felt a bit rushed into it). The cycle is more important to me. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - Good luck today hon!!! Hope you get a great haul and sounds like this cycle is going to bring a bumper crop!

Roma - Good luck for your scan tomorrow! You're finding out if it's a boy or girl right? How exciting!

TTHC - whoo hoo for a fab 8 week scan hon, that's awesome. I'm doing ok in the TWW, feeling fine, no irritation from the pessaries thank goodness. BT is on Fri 10 Aug but I'm sure I'll POAS before then!

Alison - Great to hear you're feeling better and that you have a new plan of attack. Enjoy your next couple of months off and live it up!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Sorry about this but I do have a question, if anyone has an answer.

I am on progynova and the first time I was really sore and swollen in the breasts, the second time nothing and now I am a little sore. Has anyone had any symptons like this. I was told that my body was absorbing the eostrogen well when I didn't have symptons and now I am told everything is going well with the symptons. I apparently have truck loads of eostrogen at present (forgot to ask how much) Also does anyone get a discharge?
    Sorry I know it is a bit personal.

Peonies: hope all goes well with your EPU today.

I will be back later.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,wish me luck for Friday 3/8 for our FET of 2 bubsicles.. I was so excited to know my body does actually ovulate.. Praying for a miracle that 3rd times the charm.. Love and luck to you all xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison12 I have always sniffed Synarel for 2 wks before jabbing Puregon for another 10-12 days. The reason being that like you I have <1 amh levels and the antagonist cycle wasn't long enough for me to get any quality eggs. The cycle which produced DD was a long cycle without Saizen and 1 egg @ retrieval. Afterwards the next 2 cycles only produced 1 egg with bad results so we decided to try Saizen to give us a better chance. I hope you enjoy your break and the long down cycle gets your golden egg

Roma How exciting 19 wk scan, of course you'll let us know how you go.

TTHC So pleased that your 8 wk scan went beautifully!

Mac8 Hope you've got some nice distractions for your 2WW

Wishing4 I haven't experienced Progynova and it sounds good that you have loads of eostrogen IKWYM I find the meds change everything including CM, breast tenderness, sleep etc. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Felicita hope there is even more improvement for DH, thinking of you

Peonies thinking of you hon - hope you are recovering from the G.A and can give us an update soon. I think it's great that you're taking time off work too

AFM thanks ladies for asking how it's going so far, I have a b/t and scan on Friday. Usually it would be sooner but eostrogen level was so low on Mon that they wanted to give me more time. I suppose EPU will be next Wed. I'm sick of being a poor responder and I hope something more exciting happens this time

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (01-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jeb

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 eggs! Will wait to see if they're all viable. Happy with that - it's what I hoped for.