Closed Thread
Page 14 of 165 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!! Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou78 View Post
    Paddlegirl- Long time, no post! Hope you've been well and will be joining in the 2012 action soon.
    Thanks for remembering me, lindylou, for some reason BH stopped sending me emails when there were new posts, and it was a quiet time in the thread, so I thought it was just a dead quiet phase, and fell out of the habit of checking the thread.... I see we have a new thread now. Will go back a few pages and catch up.

AFM - Nothing much happening here. Took a bit of a break over Dec, Christmas and New Year. In late Nov, FS ordered antibody tests and chromosomal tests and said they would take some time, so we might as well wait till Jan 2012. I got the blood tests done then I guess I took a mental break from IVF! Seeing FS again on 17th Jan, and will see where we are up to.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    I'm working but popped in to quickly check on everyone, and couldn't not post.

Traveler - I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Its the cruellest blow when we've struggled to even get that far. I too had a baby that measured a week behind and then had a reduced heart rate. I remember the doctor at the ultrasound place coming in to talk to us, and DH wanting to ask a million questions, while I just wanted to run out of there and hide.
    Its an awful, awful thing to go through and although many of us have, your pain is unique to you, and none of us truly know what you are feeling. We are however here for you, in whatever way you need us to be.
    I didn't have a D&C as I was too scared of getting additional scarring on top of previous D&C's (painful irony!) and my c/s. One doctor called me 'old school' at the time, as I think most go the D&C route. I started bleeding about 3 days after my second scan, and didn't pass the sac until 6 days later. The worst time was the days between the 2 scans and the first 3 days after the news from the 2nd. I can honestly say that by the time I started bleeding, I wasn't upset by it.

I know you must be going through hell right now but I promise you every day will get easier. If nothing else, I think IVF teaches us to be resilient. We may not feel it at the time but I think every battle we go through prepares us for the next.

Hope you and DH are looking after one another

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want to say the biggest thank you to everyone for all of your kind words. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through and if it weren't for all of you I would feel so alone. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, all of you have brought me to tears with your kindness.

I have my third scan tomorrow, I'm not holding out any hope of our little bub being alive, I'm ready now to just move on. (but if through a miracle there is a thriving bub in there happy with that!)

TTHC- so good to see you back. You have been in my thoughts lately, I'm so sorry the year kept getting worse for you last hear. I hope your dad makes a full recovery, such horrible timing!

Lindy- yay for 9 good sized follies! Such a relief to hear good news amid all the bad.

EO- welcome back from holidays. Must be a matter of days before your next FET?

Pinkb- into the home stretch now, you will have bub in your arms soon! I'm tipping a girl for you

Hi everyone else. Will let you know how tomorrow goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lindylou78 and everyone.

I haven't started stimming yet. Still just on Synarel. These last two cycles it appears that Synarel extends my luteal phase (by one week). I must have been storing a bucketload of hormones in my pituitary for the Synarel to dump, because my boobs and nips felt like I'd had a trigger injection.

Had bloods taken today to check my hormones are at baseline, then will get to start stimming possibly tomorrow evening.

I'm not doing Elonva afterall. It turns out that Medicare only pay for it if you're doing an antagonist cycle. When he was woken by my nurse at around 7am today to query Elonva or not, my FS decided that he didn't think the extra out-of-pocket expense was justifiable. But I'll be on Puregon for the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me tonight to wish traveler all the best for tomorrow's scan, my thoughts will be with you and hoping for that miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveller - all the very best for your scan today. I'm praying for you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - thinking of you today and keeping everything crossed you get a miracle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler-My thoughts & prayers are with you today sweety, still praying for that miracle for you..

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No miracle

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler, I am so sorry hun ... Its so unfair what you've had to go through. This IVF journey is such an emotional rollercoaster . Hope you're taking care of yourself... massive hugs.....